TAXIBOX

TAXIBOX (page 4 of 34)

• Job Satisfaction

Service

Friendly to deal with, delivery service was on time and the driver was so helpful
A very good business to deal with and would recommend to anyone considering a storage Solution

Julie

Julie

Furniture storage

In general we were happy with Taxibox but i do have some concerns about the possible dampness in one of the boxes. Some of my cabinets had a fine layer of what looked like mould growing on the outside walls, this did clean of easily and was not in all the boxes as we had 3 taxiboxes.
Regards

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy!

Awesome door to door service. The customer service and the drivers were all friendly and helpful. Thanks Andrew for the efficient drop off. A great service to use when renovating!

Easy and Efficient. Excellent customer service!

As a first time customer I booked Taxibox for my interstate relocation as they were the cheapest quote available. I was so impressed with the level of customer service, the online booking system and overall efficiency of the drop off and pick up. Andrew (Melbourne) who delivered the Taxibox was so incredibly accommodating and friendly and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks Andrew and the Taxibox team!!

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So easy,

It was so easy, I had two crates delivered and packed them over Easter.

Taxibox also accommodated me when I had to change my relocation dates. Flexible and good customer service

Sally

Sally

Overall the experience was ok, but I would not use the service again.

Storage was fine, I had two Taxibox's stored for around 14 months. Contents were clean and dust free when I opened them and there was no damage. I had a bad experience with the driver & early pickup on delivery of a box back to me - I contacted Taxibox via two separate channels (a direct email and via their website) and received no response to either, so I'm not really sure they care about feedback unless it's positive. Overall the experience was ok, but I would not use the service again.

Pania

PaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

I would definitely tell others about your product.... Is time saving and efficient. I will use your business ongoing when I know I can rely on your services. Thank you

Deb Gunn

Deb GunnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything occurred as promised. Taxi box delivered, I packed, taxi box was put into storage and delivered as arranged to my new address. Punctuality A++. My taxi boxes were well looked after and arrived on the date and timelines specified. Very pleased with some quirky emails and updates from my taxi box/es. I would highly recommend Taxibox. I will use them again if the need arises. Thank you xx

Jo Smyth

Jo SmythGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Attention to detail

Taxi box have been very flexible whilst addressing my current privacy issues and concerns. A peace of mind provided at a very stressful time, delivered as promised. The driver was polite and efficient, thank you

Tiff

TiffSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed

The Taxibox team are super friendly and so helpful. They made my relocation so simple and easy. They were to schedule on all occasions - dropping off the empty box, picking up the filled box then dropping it off again at the new location. Everything went smoothly. Their service and what they provide is so clever and I commend them on their brilliant business model. Thanks Taxibox Team for all of your help!

Jhub

JhubSydney, NSW

Quick and easy

The taxibox made storing an apartment worth of furniture and personal belongings while I was overseas for two years easy and cost effective. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Euripanopeus ..

Euripanopeus ..Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabio was Fantastic

Taxibox is a good example of how a well set up company can provide quality service. I used Taxibox for 3 months, the delivery and re-delivery of the boxes was impacted by COVID-19 and was part of complex moving parts involving removalists and other factors. Fabio (Melbourne base) was the Taxibox representative involved in delivering and re-delivering the boxes, in both occasions he provided a very friendly, efficient service, including flexibility to incorporate trailers. I am more than happy with the experience and would highly recommend Taxibox. And if you are lucky enough to have Fabio as your delivery person, well expect great service.

bec.bingham

bec.binghamSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

We will definitely be using these guys again. Their website is super easy to use, their customer service was beyond exceptional (nothing was ever a problem), also easy to book and access throughout our booking period.

Jessub K

Jessub KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very thorough, no surprises

When I made the booking, the service person asked a ton of questions to ensure there was no surprises.
The delivery service always texted me well in advance when to expect delivery and provided GPS tracked webpage to see exactly where the vehicle was.
This company would be my #1 choice if I need the service again

Jenifer A.

Jenifer A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I LOVE taxi box, the people AND it’s humour!

I LOVE taxi box, the people that makes it GREAT! Very professional and polite. And the humour of taxi box itself! Amazing people Amazing services
Will def reminder you. THANK YOU

Rosk

RoskSouth-East, TAS

A perfect solution.

I've hired two Taxi Boxes now and really, it was a perfect solution. They arrived and were picked up on time. Absolutely fantastic service and of course, the emails from them always make me laugh out loud. Couldn't recommend it highly enough.

Tarmity

TarmitySouth East Queensland, QLD

By far the best ways to store you furniture, also great for moving states

The team where on time for drop of and pick up. They are very easy to and are store safe. THE’RE 10 times cheaper then any other companie HIGH RECOMMENDED.

Great service!!!

I've had my things stored with Taxibox for over a year and no issues at all! All the staff I've dealt with were lovely and more than accommodating to my needs. Would 100% recommend!

Would recommend to anyone looking for storage options. Taxi boxes met our needs. Company great to deal with, always accessible and very affordable. they delivered to our door and picked up on time. Would recommend to anyone

Vic cipans

Vic cipansGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic.

Excellent service, on time and friendly, nothing was too much trouble for the guys that picked up my really heavy boxes and put them in position for me. Great company.

Kash R.

Kash R.asked

I'm not moving interstate and I don't need storage. Are you able to help me get my belongings from Engadine to liverpool.

Hi Kash,

We can certainly help with arranging a direct move of your TAXIBOX from one property to another - trust that we've got a solution for every need!

We'd love to run through the finer details with you if you could reach out to our team on 1300 87 60 87, or you can visit our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ for a customized quote.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team.

L Roch

L Rochasked

Can we use taxi box to store all house hold items and furniture while our floors are being sanded? Would the taxi box stay onsite or be taken to storage?

Hi L Roch,

Sounds like you have some fun renovating coming up! Great news is that the choice is yours! You can have your TAXIBOX packed and returned to our facility OR, if you’d like to keep your TAXIBOX on site, we’ve recently introduced our brand-spanking-new on-site steel TAXIBOX that is designed to stay at your place ‘till the job is done. The benefit of the on-site TAXIBOX is that you can have your TAXIBOX right outside your front door which clearly means that you can wake up at the crack of dawn and give it a bit of TLC if you feel the need! Alternatively, you can store your TAXIBOX at our facility. Either way, the choice is yours.

For further info, please call our TAXIBOX team members on 1300 87-60-87 or if you’d like an instant quote or ready to book check out www.taxibox.com.au/booking.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Hi Caz,

Excellent question. We're only on the Eastern Seaboard (for now), so wouldn't be able to get out to Perth. Apologies if our illustrations led you up the garden path!

Best of luck with your relocation, we hope you enjoy WA!

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives