TAXIBOX

TAXIBOX (page 2 of 26)

Libby H.

Libby H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service catchy marketing

Really easy to use great customer service and love the quirky emails and updates from my storage box. Pick up was a breeze and delivery was easy made the whole move much much better

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

sachaedmonds

sachaedmondsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Cannot fault

I had my taxibox in storage for a year and the whole setting up and re delivery process was so easy! It is very convenient and I would definitley recommend! Would use these guys again!

Nicola T.

Nicola T.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and amazing support

I had two weeks between a house move so got a taxi box to put my things in storage over the two weeks.

When I booked the guy on the phone was super helpful and everything was really clear.

Its so well priced too for what it is.

The guys at both ends that dropped off the boxes were amazing - super good skills on a forklift, they manoeuvre those machines so well. Really friendly guys.

Couldn't have asked for more during a stressful time and will definitely recommend and use again if needed.

Tu Nguyen

Tu NguyenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service

No issues, customer service online and via phone was very professional and efficient. All pricing detailed upfront on the website, which was competitive compared with other self storage companies. Delivery and pick up of taxiboxes clearly communicated ahead of time.

Shelby

ShelbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy Customer

They were well above their competitors.

First of all by service- They had online chat, pricing on their site and were quick to get back to me. Competitors did not have pricing, online chat or were even able to tell me a price over the phone.
Super friendly and helpful staff

Pricing - So much more value then the others..

Quality - I was happy with our Taxi box and the fact that we could keep it onsite or have it taken away.

Very well organised crew

I enjoyed my dealings with Taxibox. All the staff I spoke with from the delivery driver to warehouse staff were excellent.
They were well organised and able to accommodate most of requests.
The only room for improvement could be that any weeks not used for storage could be refunded when exiting.

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationSydney East (Erskineville)

Angela Simpson

Angela SimpsonSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect!

Absolutely perfect! So easy to arrange & communicate with the team. No negative comments at all from start to finish. Highly highly recommend! The booking system is fab! Accessing your storage too easy & the re-delivery a breeze!

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationSydney East (Erskineville)

Sue Fine

Sue FineSydney, NSW

An all round amazing experience

The entire customer experience with TaxiBOX is absolutely amazing. Reliable, communicative, friendly, easy. Constant updates by SMS made sure I knew when they were coming and even track how close they were. Well done on getting this right, other companies could learn from you!!

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)
Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Easy. Accessible. One less worry.

I had no problems using this service. This was my very first time and there was not a single issue. The delivery was punctual and they guy was wonderful. I had to access the boxes once and there wasnt a single proble with this. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Service TypeOn-Site Storage

Careful with the financial side of things!

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

Arikirangi N.

Arikirangi N.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic job Taxibox.

So happy. Taxibox was the best solution not only to pick up and re-delivery but to keep my storage safe. There customers service is like non other... Thank you Taxibox will definitely be praising your work to my family and friends, and if I'm ever moving again I know who to call

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Great service - highly recommend!

From booking (and re-booking due to date changes) to delivery, the interstate moving process was amazingly easy for us. Huge shoutout to Zane who delivered our box in Sydney - punctual, efficient and friendly, he made the job look fun! He was very considerate and helped us to find the best location for the box. Even our on-site ownercorp/ strata representative was super impressed. Thanks again!

Service TypeMoving Interstate

Helen C.

Helen C.South East Queensland, QLD

Value for money if you need a solution long term!

Had my items in storage for nearly 3 years and no issues at all. All items were returned undamaged. I accessed it several times during this time with no problems what so ever. Only comment I would make was that it took nearly a month to refund my pro rata payment at the end. Otherwise I would recommend Taxibox to anyone.
Cheers Helen

Nicci D.

Nicci D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service - perfect for my needs

Easy booking process and delivery, great communication. The box didnt where I wanted it but not for want of trying by the driver. Assisted to identify an alternative option - very happy.

Dure S.

Dure S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and convenient!!

I was a bit skeptical about choosing a mobile storage but when I did choose taxibox they made everything a breeze !!! The staff is very friendly and co operative! The boxes are a good enough size too. You simply just have to book, load and then buzz them and they ll manage everything. Good experience!

Darren Cabot

Darren CabotSydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Service

Steve just dropped off by taxi box 4773, he was quick, funny and above all professional.
This is the second time I have used this service over the past 6 years and they have not changed or compromised on amazing staff and service. Still one of the greatest storage companies I have ever used. Keep up the great work Taxibox!

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)

Phill

PhillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Driver was fast, helped me load, very helpful and gone in a flash, easy. Courteous helpful and on-time. Very good experience I look forward to the other end of the delivery
Thanks so much

November 27th 2019 Update: Excellent experience thank you

Taxibox was easy to arrange very helpful crew and phone staff prompt and delivered and picked up again the other end swiftly and with no fuss.
Thank you so much for definitely use you again
Phill

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage

Great service and value for money

Very responsive, customer centric and good value. Would definitely use them again as they're good a f.

Also like how friendly drivers are. Always a smile - never a problem. Do try them.

Job Satisfaction
Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)
Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

mark_m_mm

mark_m_mmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product and excellent service

Can't thank the Taxibox team enough for how professional and easy to use they were. The website allowed for an easy transaction and the Taxibox was delivered on time. The team were excellent all the way around.

Excellent facility!!

What a fabulous service and friendly staff! My experience of receiving the taxiboxes, filling them, getting them moved onsite and accessing them has been easy, fast, convenient and a pleasure. Well done team!

Jo-Ann S.

Jo-Ann S.asked

How much is it for 1 Taxi box please

Hi Jo-Ann,
Fantastic question - the cost of storage for one TAXIBOX can depend on how long you intend to store for and where we'll be delivering out to. For an instant quote, head to www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ and you can see precisely how much your TAXIBOX would cost.

Peterlyn Sasked

We are packing up a house for sale, but leaving furniture mostly boxes what would I need, I tried the calculator but we are still packing at this stage. Bayside suburb and do you deliver with a weeks notice.
Thankyou

Sophie
Sophie

I got mine delivered within a days notice! I’m sure a week will be fine depending on their availability. Also, you’d be surprised how much you can fit in there. If it’s just boxes I don’t imagine you’d need more than 1 TAXIBOX :)

Peterlyn S

That's great information thank you :o)

Hi Peterlyn,

Firstly, big shout out to Sophie for helping – she’s right on the money with her reply. Thanks Sophie!

Each TAXIBOX can fit a room to a room and a half’s worth of belongings, so if your remaining items can fit into one room, one TAXIBOX should be fine.

A week’s notice shouldn’t be an issue – we’ll always try our hardest to make your preferred dates work.

Anne

Anneasked

1 bedroom set, 1tv, 1tv table, 1 3 seater lounge with ottoman, 2 side tables, 1 desk & chair, 1 bar counter with 4 chairs, 1 fridge, 1 washing machine & 1 console table. Can they fit into 1 taxibox?

Chris D
Chris D

Pretty sure you'll need 2 for this! I fit the below into mine, but I think the couch and otterman may put you over the edge:

- Bed frame dismantled
- 3 x suitcases
- BBQ
- Rolled rug
- 6 packing boxes

The Taxibox is about the size of a small van but taller, probably 1.5 x 2.5m, and then tall enough to stand a mattress in.

Liza
Liza

No, you will need 2 taxiboxes for all of those things.

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Chris, you hero! We love when TAXIBOXERS help other TAXIBOXERS. Much appreciated!

Liza, we may be coming in too late for this one, based on your cracking review (thanks a million!) but we’ve this handy tool which might help - https://www.taxibox.com.au/faq/storage-calculator/

We had a play ourselves and it looks like two TAXIBOXES might have been what you needed. Chris also gets bonus points for his dimension estimation, as each TAXIBOX is 2.4m long, 1.5m wide and 2.2m high externally or 2.32m long, 1.46m wide and 1.98m high internally.

TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives