TAXIBOX

• Job Satisfaction

rach

rachSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended.

This is our first time using taxi box. I highly recommend them to anyone. They were very friendly and were able to arrange delivery and pickup so quickly. Circumstances changed which left us with way less time to move than we thought. Thanks to the print response by taxi box we were able to get it done. Thankyou so much

Charliz

CharlizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Boxes arrived on time
We filled them over a period of days
They were collected and stored until needed
Then they were delivered to new address exactly when requested.
Not a single item was damaged.
All at reasonable cost
Would use them again

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage
Graeme Goodwin

Graeme GoodwinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service!

Not one item broke between Melbourne and Brisbane. It even arrived before me and I didn't get charged storage. The way to go!! I would certainly recommend Taxibox to anyone for small house lots.

Paula

PaulaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great and convenient service

Great service and communication. Came out on a Sunday afternoon at short notice to deliver a second Taxi Box when we realised not everything couldn't fit - a lifesaver during a stressful time getting our house ready for sale. Thank you!

Service TypeOn-Site Storage

So far so good

First time we have used TaxiBox and so far it has been great. We really like the concept and the communication and organisation has been great. Our box will be in storage for about 5 months and I expect the service at the other end will be just as good.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc) and Melbourne South-East (Braeside)

Great service. Delivered on time and made safe when parked on a hill. Plenty of time to unload at the destination. Highly recommended and would definitely use the service again.

Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Would use again in a heartbeat

Staff were very professional and efficient. Thought outside the box (excuse the pun) when the Taxibox was too tall for the apartment building garage and was able to find a convenient and legal place to leave it.

Arash N.

Arash N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy. Reliable. Comfortable. We had a really fantastic experience with Taxibox. Definitely recommend to anyone needing a spare space for any period of time. Sit down and relax afterwards. 100% recommended

Walker

WalkerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

My stuff was in storage for 4 years - when it was redelivered it came out in perfect condition. I would use them again if I had the need. I can recommend them.

Orlando M.

Orlando M.

Excellent service from an excellent team.

This service made moving interstate easy and stress free. Plenty of time either side of the Taxi Box delivery to pack up / unload, and everything went smoothly as planned. Overall a great experience with the Taxi Box team.

David G.

David G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Delivery and collection on time as arranged. Useful service. We had two boxes and could fill and unload when it suited us we packed in a surprisingly large amount of stuff.

Lindy

LindyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient and energy saving

After a family death, moving furniture into storage seemed exhausting, but with Taxibox storage came to our door. We could put our father's cherished furniture and goods into storage without any hassle. Thank you Taxibox, you made a challenging time in our life easier.

Karen

KarenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wouldn't go anywhere else

This is the second time we have used Taxibox in 2 years, and we have been very impressed with the genuine good service they offer. All staff we have engaged with, either on the phone or driving the trucks have been efficient and pleasant. Communication is good and we have found their service to be very good value for money. We'll be back!

Nicholas R.

Nicholas R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superb.

Moving sucks but using Taxibox doesn’t. Fabio was on time, patient and gave me good advice for packing and I can’t say enough good things about this company. Genuine 5 stars. Won’t move any other way in future and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends.

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic concept and follow through

Absolutely loved this service! Only reason not 5 stars is the fact they are closed on Late sat and Sunday when customer service should be contactable to amend bookings for Monday!
Andrew was great and very friendly !
Thanks so much Taxibox

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

Reliable, personable

Great company to deal with, did what they said and on time every time, ten out of ten. Recommend this storage system to anybody that requires a hassle free experience

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)

Carl B.

Carl B.Sydney, NSW

Awesome service

Team were very efficient and attentive, thank you! I will definitely use Taxi Box again if I need them. Everything was made very easy to use. I had the box delivered the next day

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationSydney East (Erskineville)
freya

freya

I wouldn't move any other way

This is the second time I've used Taxibox, and I'll use them again (except, to be honest. I never ever want to move house again) but when I do, it'll be with another Taxibox

Cheryl Steenhuis

Cheryl SteenhuisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service

Andrew who delivered my exiting Taxibox was truly amazing. Friendly and helpful. He even helped us unload. A true gentleman. Thankyou so much. The whole taxi box experience has been superb.

Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Easy, no stress, great service

Seem less storage process, fantastic service. Recommend to anyone! Extremely cost effective too, I have used them several times over the last five years and will be using them again!

Kash R.

Kash R.asked

I'm not moving interstate and I don't need storage. Are you able to help me get my belongings from Engadine to liverpool.

L Roch

L Rochasked

Can we use taxi box to store all house hold items and furniture while our floors are being sanded? Would the taxi box stay onsite or be taken to storage?

Taxibox
TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi L Roch,

Sounds like you have some fun renovating coming up! Great news is that the choice is yours! You can have your TAXIBOX packed and returned to our facility OR, if you’d like to keep your TAXIBOX on site, we’ve recently introduced our brand-spanking-new on-site steel TAXIBOX that is designed to stay at your place ‘till the job is done. The benefit of the on-site TAXIBOX is that you can have your TAXIBOX right outside your front door which clearly means that you can wake up at the crack of dawn and give it a bit of TLC if you feel the need! Alternatively, you can store your TAXIBOX at our facility. Either way, the choice is yours.

For further info, please call our TAXIBOX team members on 1300 87-60-87 or if you’d like an instant quote or ready to book check out www.taxibox.com.au/booking.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Taxibox
TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi Caz,

Excellent question. We're only on the Eastern Seaboard (for now), so wouldn't be able to get out to Perth. Apologies if our illustrations led you up the garden path!

Best of luck with your relocation, we hope you enjoy WA!

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives