TAXIBOX

TAXIBOX (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Highly recommend

1 taxi box perfect for large studio apartment. Alex from taxi box was super helpful, polite and funny. Dropped off first thing in the morning and picked up 11am, finished nice and easy.
Highly recommended

Bryan R.
Bryan R.Sydney, NSW

One of the best customer service experiences of my life

Nigel
NigelSydney, NSW

Very convenient

Moved a 2 bedroom apartment with lots of garage tools. The move from Sydney to Brisbane. Used 3 Taxibox's The staff were very accommodating to any needs & changes made. As it was a large move we needed access to the box and an extra box. It was very easy to arrange.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Just awesome - will use again and always recommend!

Just used for storage while we sold our house .
2 storage boxes were dropped off filled and collected- then returned a month later - unpacked and taken away .Highly recommend this company.

Would definitely use TaxiBox again

Benny was amazing! He was so helpful and professional. He went above and beyond to get our things to us safely. All the updates plus able to track the truck in real time was also fantastic.

Andrew
AndrewMelbourne

Great service at excellent prices.

Cannot complain, Grant & Andrew very professional and made sure I was happy with positioning of the TB’s, polite, courteous and good sense of humour! I don’t reckon there’s better value if you’re into self packing / unpacking.

Heather
HeatherVictoria

Amazing how much you can fit in, especially if you’re good at Tetris!

Lockdown 4.0 caused a messy end to my relationship. Everyone at Taxibox were incredibly helpful and supportive, especially Lauren. My belongings are now safe while I find a new home.

Fantastic!

Great initiative to store things without having to hire a storage locker and travel to it, the box just arrives at your door. Amazing customer service, prompt, friendly and efficient. I love that you get a text and a tracking link so you know exactly when they are arriving. Highly recommended.

Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Great service - storage boxes in as new condition - reasonable pricing

Moved 3 bedroom house into 3 x boxes located on site. Boxes were delivered in an as new condition.
Boxes remained on site for 6 months during major renovation.
Had to update the final date a few times due to delays in building.
Each time service was professional and efficient.
Boxes were dropped off on time and in the right location. Similarly picked up on time without incident.
This is a great storage solution at an affordable price. Highly recommend and have already

Phillip H.
Phillip H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for renovations

We stored all our excess furniture while we undertook renovations. With 5 taxi boxes we would never have had the time or capacity to take our belongings to a storage unit. Fortunately we had a wide driveway so we could easily accommodate 3 taxibox when we had to unload.

mp44spike
mp44spikeSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

I needed to store my stuff for about 6 weeks between homes and Taxibox proved the perfect solution. I used the removalists for both packing and unpacking the taxibox and both times they were very quick and efficient. Highly recommend.

Henrik
HenrikSydney, NSW

So simple &, efficient!

We stored our garden furniture and equipment whilst backyard was being re-done. Taxibox was perfect for this. I LOVE the forklift truck design and ease of plonking box on street.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Excellent & affordable service

I moved my studio apartment into storage for a few months (while I headed back to the parentals to help out) and I am so happy with the service provided by Taxi Box. The delivery/pickup was easy and the delivery driver was lovely and patient. I utilized the moving service and I have never seen 3 guys work so hard! Highly recommend Taxi Box.

Bruce D.
Bruce D.Mid North Coast, NSW

The answer to cancel out double handeling.

Part of a big move from interstate. Great help in making our old home presentable for sale.
Goods held over until we sold and our new home was ready to accept the extra goods.

Service Type
  • On-Site Storage
Siddharth Parekh
Siddharth ParekhGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect delivery!

The delivery was very smooth and done with expertise. The driver suggested a better place for leaving the Taxibox. The move was finally made to the corner of the property driveway.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent delivery and pick up

We very much appreciate the professionalism of Taxibox for our big move to Melbourne from Sydney. Excellent delivery and pick up in both states by the skillful drivers. Customer service were friendly and very helpful. Thank you Taxibox!

Tom P.
Tom P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Andrew is a legend

Moving interstate is a hassle enough, but I live in a very awkward spot with very little access.

Andrew, a driver in Melbourne, is an absolute champion and a credit to taxibox. He managed to fit the box in a tight spot, and go beyond the scope to help me unpack it in less than 10 minutes. Fast, friendly and efficient service. I couldn’t be happier and he’s made the move a lot less stressful for me. Thank you Andrew!

Cassandra F.
Cassandra F.Sydney, NSW

Easy, convenient interstate move

Bridget
Bridget

Made storage so easy!

Easy to organise and great to deal with each step of the way. Having storage on site for our rennovations made everything so much easier. Pick up and drop off times clearly communicated. Would definitely use again.

CatPerth

Won’t go the extra mile -literally

Nice call centre staff but management POOR! Spent time filling info, got quote approved. When they called the following day the management refused to come to our area, despite us falling in the postcode and metro. Said we were outside the border (600m) and would not service area. We also offered additional payment, but they obviously don’t need the business. Wasted 2 days of my time.

Cat

500m from boundary, I’d say that isn’t exactly customer focus.

Paz
PazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy, hassle-free service

The whole process from booking ... to delivery and pick up ... was easy and hassle-free. Excellent email and text message communication. Punctual. Taxibox was able to pull right up to my garage for easy loading. A clean interior. Strong waterproof covering. Hardy lock supplied. I moved the equivalent of 1 room, interstate.

I love this company!

I am moving a 1 bedroom apartment for the second time. Yesterday my Taxi box was delivered by Frank, the same driver as last time. He has been just as amazing the second time around. The car park entrance to my apartment is extremely narrow and he did a fantastic job of navigating the lumps bumps and drains coming out of the walls.

Could not recommend enough, Taxibox, Frank is an asset to your company!

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice people over the phone but eveything elses is terrible!

I was never made aware that the insurance doesnt cover you til the taxiboxes are in their commercial storage. home contents insurance doesnt cover this either. the removalists had no communication or listening skills whatsoever. just labor and nothing else. just found out the $40 month for insurance is the base for $20k of items. i found this out 5 days after removals as i was sent the insurance agreement form 5 days late. i guess i wasnt covered til now. also the $40 is upto $70 a month because i increased to $35k from $25k. shouldve paid extra for a proper storage facility and professional movers. really hate this! Customer service tried to be helpful but their hands were tied....but still no one in sales mentioned the fine print....wow!

Absolutely recommend Taxibox!

Absolutely recommend! We used Taxi box to move from Melbourne to Brisbane, taking advantage of the 30 minute load option. Taxi box was delivered outside our city apartment and we were easily able to load in the 30 minute window. The driver was very friendly and helpful. The whole process was very efficient and easy.

Excellent Service!

I needed three weeks of storage in between moves. Taxibox was perfect for this and all of the staff I spoke to when booking were extremely helpful and friendly! The move was very smooth with taxi box, even during Covid!