TAXIBOX

• Job Satisfaction

ASpang

ASpangSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service!

This was our second time using Taxi Box to move interstate and both times have been seamless.

Great communication throughout - would highly recommend. Loved the live tracking and text updates.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent communication & on time delivery & pickup, always good to deal with. The staff are friendly and let you know exactly what is happening with your taxibox from go to whoa.

Amazing Drivers!

The best! So funny and helpful, answered all our questions and made the process so easy. Really went above and beyond to provide the best service. Thanks so much, will definitely use you guys again!

Trevere H.

Trevere H.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable, easy to use, professional

Thank you, all my possessions were clean, dry & I must have packed well cause no breakages also so grateful due to family pottery & ceramics, when you are packing & going travelling interstate & overseas they were great. Emails & national office with a website that's easy to use

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Just what I needed

During the uncertainty of leaving one house and not yet having secured a new home Taxibox gave me everything I needed for piece of mind and were a massive stress relief.

Having somewhere that would not only store my items but pick them up and deliver as well was a huge benefit.

To top it all off they refunded the unused days of storage straight to m my bank account.

Thanks.

Hannah

HannahSydney, NSW

Easy, Convenient, Affordable!

I recently stored personal possessions in a taxi box in Sydney. I found the service extremely efficient and reliable. The staff are friendly and great to speak with over the phone. The door-to-door service is great! My items were clean, dry and safe. I will most definitely use taxi box again if the need arises.

Alice

AliceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t fault them!!

Couldn’t fault them!! Stored my stuff for almost 4 months and pick up and re-delivery was no issue. I realised I had left a vital belonging (my passport) in the taxi box and re-accessing at the storage base was straight forward. The staff member that re delivered was particularly friendly and helpful and made my move in day easy. Thanks taxi-box.

Didn’t know we would need you so much

A building renovation and not enough space for everything whilst this was going on so who did we call taxi box. On time packed up and away it all went. So easy and extremely efficient. Great team.

Highly recommended! Safe and convenience.

Warm-hearted staff,brilliant service, reasonable price. I absolutely will book a taxi box again if I need. It’s wonderful for international students.We don’t need to pay 3 months rent to keep out items.

Mikey D.

Mikey D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best storage!

Absolutely brilliant service! Used them for the last 5-6 years and have always been happy with there staff and service. Keep up the good work Taxibox team!! 10/10
Will use again!!!

Incredible Service

Extremely helpful and friendly service as well as accommodating to all circumstances.
Would refer to others in a heartbeat.
Goes over and beyond in customer service.
Fantastic experience.
Love it love it love it

Shirley Jackson

Shirley JacksonSydney, NSW

Easy efficient Service

Taxibox was great to do business with
Easy to sign up and organise delivery
It was amazing to see the number of items that could be packed in the box and safely
The box was taken away promptly
Access was made easy

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Peace of mind

Taxi box was very easy to use, staff were very polite and helpful at all times and it was peace of mind knowing my items were safe and secure at all times. Would use Taxibox again if needed.

Lolasita

LolasitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great storage alternative and helpful customer service team.

Our Taxi boxes arrived and left as planned, with efficiency helpful staff both on the ground and over the phone. Updates via SMS and email were really helpful too. We would absolutely use this service again.

Deb

DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant communication and service

TaxiBox understands customer service better than most businesses. Compared to the banks and telcos I deal with TaxiBox are off the chart.
Mark delivered B1 and B2 just now and was right on time. Time was communicated yesterday and confirmed this morning.
Everyone I have spoken to with ‘dumb’ questions gave clear advice and understood my need to know. Thank you everyone I spoke to or emailed at TaxiBox.

Paul S

Paul SSydney, NSW

Excellent option for home renovators

Taxibox was a great solution for our Christmas home reno. We essentially moved everything besides the largest furniture out of our house to allow us to resurface all of our floors and while we were at it we painted the interior of the house top to bottom. We used 2 taxiboxes which took up one side of our double driveway. These accommodated much of what we needed to store (admittedly we also made use of other out-houses and external covered entertaining areas as well). We used an enormous amount of boxes on top of the taxibox platinum package. All up the solution was a small fraction of the cost of traditional off site storage solutions. Recommended.

Cam

CamSydney, NSW

Friendly, fast efficient and flexible. Very good value

Taxibox helped us with a difficult move. We had two large boxes, stored for two months, and kept in perfect condition. Their assistance with staging initial delivery, pickup and final delivery was excellent and accommodating.

Mr Sheen

Mr SheenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I needed at the time, and No expensive removal trucks.

I was very transient at the time and had my belongings stored with TaxiBox for more than I can remember. Year/s plus. Always accomodating, and very helpful. Great service with a reputable company.

Professionals

Taxi box were very professional .. on time and Andrew even helped us unpack the box at no exta cost!! It made the whole process very easy . Delivered easily into the carport and did not disturb the neighbours.

Felicity

FelicitySydney, NSW

Easy offsite storage

We used three boxes to store our home contents in between selling and buying a house. I highly recommend having packers as they fitted much more than I ever would have, and it meant it's nice and snug for moving the boxes. In the 9 months of storage I accessed one box once, that was easy to arrange and I had detailed list and photos of what was packed where.
I have recommended Taxi Boxes now a few times and I will use them again when we renovate. Great value and I felt more secure than a local storage unit.

Kash R.

Kash R.asked

I'm not moving interstate and I don't need storage. Are you able to help me get my belongings from Engadine to liverpool.

Hi Kash,

We can certainly help with arranging a direct move of your TAXIBOX from one property to another - trust that we've got a solution for every need!

We'd love to run through the finer details with you if you could reach out to our team on 1300 87 60 87, or you can visit our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ for a customized quote.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team.

L Roch

L Rochasked

Can we use taxi box to store all house hold items and furniture while our floors are being sanded? Would the taxi box stay onsite or be taken to storage?

Hi L Roch,

Sounds like you have some fun renovating coming up! Great news is that the choice is yours! You can have your TAXIBOX packed and returned to our facility OR, if you’d like to keep your TAXIBOX on site, we’ve recently introduced our brand-spanking-new on-site steel TAXIBOX that is designed to stay at your place ‘till the job is done. The benefit of the on-site TAXIBOX is that you can have your TAXIBOX right outside your front door which clearly means that you can wake up at the crack of dawn and give it a bit of TLC if you feel the need! Alternatively, you can store your TAXIBOX at our facility. Either way, the choice is yours.

For further info, please call our TAXIBOX team members on 1300 87-60-87 or if you’d like an instant quote or ready to book check out www.taxibox.com.au/booking.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Hi Caz,

Excellent question. We're only on the Eastern Seaboard (for now), so wouldn't be able to get out to Perth. Apologies if our illustrations led you up the garden path!

Best of luck with your relocation, we hope you enjoy WA!

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives