TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Martin B
Martin BSydney, NSW

Unhappy with re-delivery / resolved

Had concerns about the driver’s attitude and bad language. Now resolved via mediation. Taxi box staff took my concerns very seriously and addressed my complaint. I will use Taxibox again.

Wayne Richardson
Wayne RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

There is bigger boxes or pods for cheaper

Still waiting for all but 5 days of the month's payment to be refunded, was told an email would be sent the day the empty box arrived back at depot.

Adams Apple
Adams AppleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient but you pay for it

Best parts were, drop off & pick up, all the in between just business as usual, friendly on the outer layer but the inner is doesn’t really care much about loyalty, rented for 6 months (that’s a long time for such service) not one ice cream (or small discount) was offered....over all, great idea at a price if you can afford it.

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend them to anyone - Update

Find out how TAXIBOX compares to other Storage Providers

Took extra money from credit card

Delivery guy was awsome but after a big move went to get some dinner only to find my card was in debit because someone decided to take a payment that they shouldn't have was not happy at all

CathV
CathVSydney, NSW

Great service. Containers a bit small

Great & easy service. Removalists I booked via the service did a good job. The only reason for the 3 star is that the containers were a bit small (my 2.5m lounge couldn’t fit) and I had to organise another service (more $$) at the last minute. I wished I had been told about the containers size restrictions.

John BSydney, NSW

Box is flimsy, service was good

Sally
Sally

Overall the experience was ok, but I would not use the service again.

Storage was fine, I had two Taxibox's stored for around 14 months. Contents were clean and dust free when I opened them and there was no damage. I had a bad experience with the driver & early pickup on delivery of a box back to me - I contacted Taxibox via two separate channels (a direct email and via their website) and received no response to either, so I'm not really sure they care about feedback unless it's positive. Overall the experience was ok, but I would not use the service again.

30 minute notice not given, had to pay for extra time

Kaz
Kaz

MishB
MishBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic ... until it’s time to finish up

Sam
SamQueensland

Box and delivery are great, transparency of fine details was poor

Actual box, delivery and delivery drivers were excellent. Transparency of the finer details such as billing, costs, IMPORTANT details severely lacked and could be described as somewhat deceiving. Likely wouldn’t use Taxi Box again in the future.

Rob Lawther
Rob LawtherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well organised service but.....

Taxibox are well organised with a good service.
Their prices are reasonable value.
I was happy with everything except the redelivery of my boxes for unpacking.
They were going in our newly paved and sealed bluestone driveway. I was going to put down ply to cover the paving when the truck got there. I went inside for 5min and the truck driver arrived and drove straight in over the paving, leaving black tyre marks were he turned. I was not happy to say the least. Luckily I got the cover on for the remaining boxes to limit the damage.
My advice, leave really clear instructions or you may get the same uncaring driver that I did.

• Mobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good.

It’s ok - I love the concept but service has been a bit clunky on numerous occasions now. They aren’t too gentle with the boxes as they’ll tell you either - had a guitar inside one meet its demise recently.

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)

Dave P
Dave PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Shame area of delivery is Sydney only

Great looking service but shame it stops at Penrith. No coverage in blue mtns. Would have lijed to use the service.

Interiors-are-me
Interiors-are-measked

Hi Taxi box with the storage facility - I am looking to store valuable lounge and bed/mattress and other household items for 3 months, what about the humidity and temperature and ensuring the items stay mildew and mould free - what do you suggest ?

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi there, great question! To reassure you, one of the most popular uses for TAXIBOX is the situation you’re describing, with (literal) stacks of other customers storing mattresses and personal effects short or long term. Our boxes are made from a breathable engineered timber and stored in a well ventilated facility chillin with all of their TAXIBOX friends. For extra piece of mind we recommend a mattress protector (available in our box shop on the website) and making sure no liquids are stored inside. Hope this helps, Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team.

Ed d
Ed dasked

Do you move between melb and Perth outer suburbs

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi Ed! Currently we only service Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane city and metropolitan area. Watch this space though!
Kind Regards, TAXIBOX TEAM

Reneeasked

We are moving interstate . Melbourne to Cairns . Can taxibox deliver from Melboune - Cairns?

i need :
we deliver - you pack - we move

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi Renee, sadly we don't operate in sunny Cairns! At this stage our services are in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives