TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Phillip H.
Phillip H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for renovations

We stored all our excess furniture while we undertook renovations. With 5 taxi boxes we would never have had the time or capacity to take our belongings to a storage unit. Fortunately we had a wide driveway so we could easily accommodate 3 taxibox when we had to unload.

Rates and Fees
Emma
Emma

Fantastic service

Delivery guys were really great and helpful. The tracking service let us know when they were due to arrive.
The only downside was some nails from inside the taxi box damaged some furniture.
I would use Taxibox again but would line the inside with cardboard to prevent the nails protruding, we did hammer them in but they must have moved when being moved.

William Walsh
William WalshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reasonable pricing and easy payment

I had 2 storage boxes with TaxiBox for an 8 month period - easy to retrieve and safely stored no damage and very prompt redelivery and placement on site at return address

Dronq
DronqSydney, NSW

Easy and straightforward company. Gets the job done right

No issues with storing items. Only issue is they need to improve with billing system where you can choose on how long you want the storage for instead of having to manually pay every month. Will consider them again in future and Would highly recommend.

Joanne Lincolne
Joanne LincolneSydney, NSW

WONDERFUL!! Excellent service and concept. Only issue is ramp on box

Really fantastic service from ALL their personnel. Would definitely recommend them and use them again. They have an excellent, clear, informative and useful website. Only issue would be in the design of the ramp on the box - there is a bit of a drop from the box to the ramp and the ramp needs to be wider for the trolley. Other than that, convenient and great service!

Great storage option

A flexible storage option, easy to set-up and easy to arrange for access. The only issue I had was in arranging delivery back where the website said there were slots but this turned out to be incorrect. The team eventually worked with me to get a solution.

Simple and affordable

The service was amazing from the ordering process to receiving the taxibox and then through to delivery at the other end. All staff were really helpful and friendly at all times and accommodated a change to my schedule easily.

Job Satisfaction

Took extra money from credit card

Delivery guy was awsome but after a big move went to get some dinner only to find my card was in debit because someone decided to take a payment that they shouldn't have was not happy at all

Luke Parris
Luke ParrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super flexible, very patient, top rated!

Looked after my precious belongings, were patient and flexible and very attentive to my needs. Would recommend to anyone looking to store and transport their belongings.
Had my belongings with them for over a year with no issues.

suse
suseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very well done.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, would recommend this facility. Easy to contact via phone. However did have difficulty with online contact and forms. All staff went out of their way to assist.

Service Type
  • On-Site Storage

Ann Johnson
Ann JohnsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and communication

Staff were friendly and efficient. My only disappointment was I wanted a mid week delivery and pickup and in order to get the midweek discount the 2 boxes sat empty in my driveway for 4 days.

andy86
andy86Sydney, NSW

storage made simple

We kept the Taxi Box on our property to solve our storage dilemma for a short period of time. So convenient, so easy! The only trap is they do not yet alert you by email (was promised they would do this 5 days in advance) to the collection date in case you forgot and you have to pay another month to retain it or they arrive to take it away and then you have to pay more!

Service Type
  • On-Site Storage

AAA
AAAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ease at the comfort of your home!!

This was such a great way to store when I only had a short amount of time in between moving. Customer service was fantastic both on phone and in person. I also saved $$$$ on some great deals at the time. The only criticism I have is, although I stored my fragile things very well - when I when to unpack a couple were broken. Makes sense when they ask if you want to purchase insurance. All in all though, it was a great experience regardless.

Guy B.
Guy B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really good service, easy to use and very responsive to queries

Great concept and the staff on the phone + in person were great. Weekend drops and timelines were a little difficult, and a bit more notice on drop off times would've made it 5* from us.

Julie
Julie

Furniture storage

In general we were happy with Taxibox but i do have some concerns about the possible dampness in one of the boxes. Some of my cabinets had a fine layer of what looked like mould growing on the outside walls, this did clean of easily and was not in all the boxes as we had 3 taxiboxes.
Regards

Interiors-are-me
Interiors-are-measked

Hi Taxi box with the storage facility - I am looking to store valuable lounge and bed/mattress and other household items for 3 months, what about the humidity and temperature and ensuring the items stay mildew and mould free - what do you suggest ?

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi there, great question! To reassure you, one of the most popular uses for TAXIBOX is the situation you’re describing, with (literal) stacks of other customers storing mattresses and personal effects short or long term. Our boxes are made from a breathable engineered timber and stored in a well ventilated facility chillin with all of their TAXIBOX friends. For extra piece of mind we recommend a mattress protector (available in our box shop on the website) and making sure no liquids are stored inside. Hope this helps, Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team.

Ed d
Ed dasked

Do you move between melb and Perth outer suburbs

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi Ed! Currently we only service Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane city and metropolitan area. Watch this space though!
Kind Regards, TAXIBOX TEAM

Reneeasked

We are moving interstate . Melbourne to Cairns . Can taxibox deliver from Melboune - Cairns?

i need :
we deliver - you pack - we move

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi Renee, sadly we don't operate in sunny Cairns! At this stage our services are in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives