TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

Easy to use. Easy to access. Reliable. Was great to speak to local Aust workers.
But why make me add more words. Surely i have concisely summed up my experience. Thanks taxibox.

Job Satisfaction
Service Type
  • Moving Interstate
  • On-Site Storage
Stuart T
Stuart TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty good

Good service. Friendly staff. Especially the drivers. Only complaint was given incorrect quotation on re delivery causing me an extra months rental. Also after finished with the service I got an overdue invoice. Told it was a computer glitch. Otherwise I will use again and highly recommend as there are too many if not all removalists are crooks especially Quick and easy.. good job Taxi Box.

Service Type
  • Mobile Self-Storage
  • Moving Interstate
Office LocationSydney East (Erskineville)

dave charles
dave charlesasked

good reviews,do you ship containers overseas to aukland nz?

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi Dave! We don't currently ship overseas but we have some friends that may be able to help! Hit us up on 1300 87 60 87 if you're still looking for a referral. Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team

Interiors-are-me
Interiors-are-measked

Hi Taxi box with the storage facility - I am looking to store valuable lounge and bed/mattress and other household items for 3 months, what about the humidity and temperature and ensuring the items stay mildew and mould free - what do you suggest ?

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi there, great question! To reassure you, one of the most popular uses for TAXIBOX is the situation you’re describing, with (literal) stacks of other customers storing mattresses and personal effects short or long term. Our boxes are made from a breathable engineered timber and stored in a well ventilated facility chillin with all of their TAXIBOX friends. For extra piece of mind we recommend a mattress protector (available in our box shop on the website) and making sure no liquids are stored inside. Hope this helps, Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team.

Ed d
Ed dasked

Do you move between melb and Perth outer suburbs

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi Ed! Currently we only service Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane city and metropolitan area. Watch this space though!
Kind Regards, TAXIBOX TEAM

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives