TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

Easy to use. Easy to access. Reliable. Was great to speak to local Aust workers.
But why make me add more words. Surely i have concisely summed up my experience. Thanks taxibox.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great stuff.

Even though my dates got mixed up they fixed the problem hastey like and were polite and apologetic.
Great business idea. Well done.
I wish I ordered two though.
I will use you again next time.

Sam
SamQueensland

Box and delivery are great, transparency of fine details was poor

Actual box, delivery and delivery drivers were excellent. Transparency of the finer details such as billing, costs, IMPORTANT details severely lacked and could be described as somewhat deceiving. Likely wouldn’t use Taxi Box again in the future.

Isaac P.
Isaac P.

Does what it says on the box

We used the box for nearly 18 months as we were living overseas, and when we got it back all the contents were dry and in good condition with no mold or mildew.
The drop off and pick-ups went very smoothly and efficiently.

At the time they only offered one set of deliveries, once to fill up and once to empty. I wanted to have the box redelivered so I could put more stuff in it but they only started doing this after we had left for overseas.

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)

Stuart T
Stuart TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty good

Good service. Friendly staff. Especially the drivers. Only complaint was given incorrect quotation on re delivery causing me an extra months rental. Also after finished with the service I got an overdue invoice. Told it was a computer glitch. Otherwise I will use again and highly recommend as there are too many if not all removalists are crooks especially Quick and easy.. good job Taxi Box.

• Moving Interstate
Office LocationSydney East (Erskineville)
cbelle
cbelleVictoria

Better than my previous storage co...

• Mobile Self-Storage
Office LocationSydney East (Erskineville)
Dave P
Dave PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

Suzannah
SuzannahSydney

Excellent and friendly service

We booked Taxibox for short term storage. The service was excellent and efficient. The driver was very helpful and skilful (narrow access). I found the website a bit misleading as they talk about free delivery and so I thought that the hire of the box and insurance was the sum total. But they charge for pick up which increased the cost quite a bit. However they could not have been more helpful trying to minimise my costs by making sure I didn't go over the one month billing period. Would definitely use them again.

Great

Great bloke delivered the box, helpful in directing where was best to offload ( we were situated on a hill road. Only one thing that stopped the 5 star rating was that the trolley we hired had a flat and ripped tyre. Apart from that, great service.

Adele
AdeleSydney, NSW

Good service... boxes a little smaller than i thought!

Great option for those who are in-between homes
Booking was easy and customer service was great
Boxes were a little smaller than I thought. two of my boxes the wood had warped so it was really hard to close
I tried to order more boxes as I didn't order enough but no one got back to me which was disappointing as up to that point the service was great
weekend service is great as you have all weekend to load or unload
The tracking of the van is great and great communication
Would definitely use them again

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Great service, convenient, check your re-delivery address.

Great service, very helpful and cheery crew, inexpensive, would use again.
The only issue I had is that when it came time for delivery, I had changed my location to Wollongong (from Campbelltown) and TAXIBOX doesn't deliver there. Wollongong is a similar distance - would like to have seen some flexibility there. In any case, even if used as a storage facility they are very competitive.

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Just a little disappointing but otherwise a great service

Super Easy and friendly service

The service I received on the phone from booking the taxi box to collection was informative, friendly and efficient.
I would definitely use again for a storage solution.

Best box of all

Just over a year of storage .And I had no problems when it came to delivery day .Thanks for keeping my stuff safe and sound.

Easy as!

Taxibox was super easy for my move.. Slightly high on the price but to conveniance of having something dropped to my home and all i had to do was fill it up was too much to pass up!

Carl DNA
Carl DNAMelbourne

Fantastic To Deal With

The move was from Taxibox Storage to another site ~ 3 boxes (jam packed containers) ~ Couldn't have been more precise with timing and the individuals I dealt with, from the driver to the office and accounts staff were all pleasant professional and great to organise everything with. My opinion is the storage is very expensive these days, and Taxibox isn't the cheapest by any means, but I would use them in a heartbeat again ~ and pay the premium because they have great staff ~ that was the difference.

A great experience, relatively stress-free

Greg M
Greg MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much Better than Fixed Storage

We needed to store 'stuff' during building works on an extension, Using Taxibox was very convenient and avoided multiple handling, it's just into the Taxibox and out of the Taxibox - no loading and unloading at each end. We visited our box a couple of times with no dramas.

Crikeym8melbourne

Service is great, but security is questionable.

Cant fault the service and reliability of Taxibox. When moving from the south of Melbourne to South east the move was made easy by Taxibox. I do however question the security of their storage facility due to some items going missing from my box, so id suggest anyone contemplating using the service to supply their own HIGH QUALITY padlocks to avoid anyone else accessing them and also do your own itemization form for when you unpack. Lesson learnt

Crikeym8

Sorry , cannot comment as matter is being dealt with by police.

Jono
JonoSydney, NSW

Cheaper storage alternative

I moved a four bedroom home into storage with Taxibox for eight weeks while my new home was being prepared. It was a good experience that I would recommend.

Surprise price

2 bedroom house last year 2015. From Erskineville to Centennial Park with offer $99 per box. I did not realise after I collected the 1 st Box the price a little bit more expensive. Surprisingly!

Ian H
Ian HSydney

Very helpful staff

We ordered 2 taxi boxes for temporary storage while we moved. We originally ordered 1 on their recommendation however we required an additional box that they delivered free of charge.
On return, the trolley we ordered was not dropped off but the staff managed to track down the driver who delivered it personally that afternoon

Perfect Service

Slightly expensive but perfectly suited our needs. And staff were always very friendly and willing to help. The only down side was that storage for 3 months was more than $1000

The process was very easy to use!!

2 Bedroom Apartment
Short Distance

My only concern with the process, when re-booking the delivery the Saturday slot was booked out 3 weeks in advance. This was not conveyed to us in the initial booking process. This made it difficult to arrange re-delivery.

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Fantastic set up - delivery was an issue

Setting up taxi box was simple and easy - only issue was the 7 days notice for delivery wasn't very clear so we then had to organise a moving truck etc to pick up our belongings from the warehouse. Just a bit disappointing and additional expenses we weren't expecting to incur.