TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Lost box of crockery

Boxes of crockery & furniture did not need to go far, just from the upstairs to the downstairs garden where the Taxibox remained for less than a week whilst the floors were polished. Now one box of fine china for entertaining is missing. It was a small move and most everything fitted into one T/b. It is not far from my upstairs to downstairs via the footpath.
T/box say they have asked the two sets of removal men if they know anything about my box. Unsurprisingly, they don't. One of them has gone off with my box. Boxes don't just disappear and there are no hidden boxes here. T/b is so far offering nothing. What is the system of compensation?
Number your boxes and furniture and count them all going in and out.

Dale A.
Dale A.
Katelijne
KatelijneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great, some issues with the Taxibox online customer system, but great customer service to have these issues resolved

small move of a storage box, a relatively short distance.
The online customer system has some issues, but with a resonspive and great customer service team, all was resolved.
I recommend Taxibox

Carissa
CarissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great storage, terrible customer service

Recently used 3 taxi boxes to store household items while renovating. The boxes were sturdy and the delivery driver exceptionally helpful. He did his best to make access easier for us.

TAXIBOX T.TaxiboxSend a private message

Very bad with response times after filling out the form that's required to get our stuff out. Both times taxobox ending up costing us more money. Dunno if would recommend however when at pick up the guy at the side was very helpful and it was easy to access and get it all done quickly - the stars is for the Champ at site

Kerri W.
Kerri W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top Notch Moving

One bedroom apartment move across town from Brunswick West to Albert Park via TaxiBox storage land for 2mths. Great timings, efficient & quick, helpful staff. On time, good communication, pleasant vibes.

Job Satisfaction

Good service, room for improvements

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service. Some improvements could be made however.

A convenient storage option, combined with the removalists. Smooth and safe. A little pricey with the removalists! They weren’t available on the weekend therefore sadly paid for an extra week.

Kesha C
Kesha CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Convenient and efficient service, pricier than some others

I've ordered two Taxibox boxes because no other mobile storage company's box would fit into my Melbourne inner city backyard. The drivers arrived on time and were very skilled. I have a small backyard with access from a narrow lane. The drivers had no problems getting the boxes in and out.
Tip: Books and LPs are the heaviest items. Make sure you spread them evenly in the box. There is a weight limit, 1 tonne from memory, so mix heavy with some lightweight items. My first box was packed too efficiently, it couldn't be lifted onto the truck. I had to unload some boxes. Overall, I'm happy with the experience.

Worst experience ever

I have used many Removalist companies recently. Taxibox was by far the worst experience. My items were basically “thrown”
Into the Taxibox’s with zero care. A stone table was completely cracked including matching chairs. Upholstery on lounges and chairs were ripped due to poor packing. Outdoor furniture was broken. Boxes were smashed. Boxes of fine China were broken. The entire experience resulted in 80 per cent of my furniture was damaged. When I emailed to notify them they refused to help and kept using excuses.

Phillip H.
Phillip H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for renovations

We stored all our excess furniture while we undertook renovations. With 5 taxi boxes we would never have had the time or capacity to take our belongings to a storage unit. Fortunately we had a wide driveway so we could easily accommodate 3 taxibox when we had to unload.

CatPerth

Won’t go the extra mile -literally

Nice call centre staff but management POOR! Spent time filling info, got quote approved. When they called the following day the management refused to come to our area, despite us falling in the postcode and metro. Said we were outside the border (600m) and would not service area. We also offered additional payment, but they obviously don’t need the business. Wasted 2 days of my time.

Cat

500m from boundary, I’d say that isn’t exactly customer focus.

Bill
BillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice people over the phone but eveything elses is terrible!

I was never made aware that the insurance doesnt cover you til the taxiboxes are in their commercial storage. home contents insurance doesnt cover this either. the removalists had no communication or listening skills whatsoever. just labor and nothing else. just found out the $40 month for insurance is the base for $20k of items. i found this out 5 days after removals as i was sent the insurance agreement form 5 days late. i guess i wasnt covered til now. also the $40 is upto $70 a month because i increased to $35k from $25k. shouldve paid extra for a proper storage facility and professional movers. really hate this! Customer service tried to be helpful but their hands were tied....but still no one in sales mentioned the fine print....wow!

Emma
Emma

Fantastic service

Delivery guys were really great and helpful. The tracking service let us know when they were due to arrive.
The only downside was some nails from inside the taxi box damaged some furniture.
I would use Taxibox again but would line the inside with cardboard to prevent the nails protruding, we did hammer them in but they must have moved when being moved.

TAXIBOX T.TaxiboxSend a private message

Unable to provide service on a booked date

William Walsh
William WalshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reasonable pricing and easy payment

I had 2 storage boxes with TaxiBox for an 8 month period - easy to retrieve and safely stored no damage and very prompt redelivery and placement on site at return address