TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)
Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

Easy to use. Easy to access. Reliable. Was great to speak to local Aust workers.
But why make me add more words. Surely i have concisely summed up my experience. Thanks taxibox.

Job Satisfaction
  • On-Site Storage
Stuart T
Stuart TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty good

Good service. Friendly staff. Especially the drivers. Only complaint was given incorrect quotation on re delivery causing me an extra months rental. Also after finished with the service I got an overdue invoice. Told it was a computer glitch. Otherwise I will use again and highly recommend as there are too many if not all removalists are crooks especially Quick and easy.. good job Taxi Box.

• Mobile Self-Storage
  • Moving Interstate
Office LocationSydney East (Erskineville)

Thea C.
Thea C.asked

What is the clearance for Taxibox in a basement car park

Bernardo M.
Bernardo M.asked

Hello!

I'm trying to book a Taxibox for moving purposes.

I'm moving from Melbourne to Sydney on the 14th of March.

I'm trying to get a taxibox delivered to my address (on-street parking) on the 12th of March - I'll be on site to receive it.

I don't know my future address on Sydney yet, so I've put down Sydney - 2000 as the delivery address.

When trying to book the taxibox, I get this greyed out box in the "Delivery dates" form, and I can't proceed further. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for the support!

Cheers,

dave charles
dave charlesasked

good reviews,do you ship containers overseas to aukland nz?

TAXIBOX T.TaxiboxSend a private message

Hi Dave! We don't currently ship overseas but we have some friends that may be able to help! Hit us up on 1300 87 60 87 if you're still looking for a referral. Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives