TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Penelope J.
Penelope J.Sydney, NSW

The best solution for storage and clutter

I live in a narrow, difficult street with a mean driveway so truck deliveries can be fraught. The Taxi box guys were absolutely fantastic: they were nimble with the forklift and always a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend their services and will definitely use them again.

TAXIBOX T.TaxiboxSend a private message

Jasmine was super to work with! So helpful

I had the BEST experience with Taxibox- from the initial sign up, in which Charlie was attentive and made my booking super easy. As I am currently overseas and I not there to oversee this process. Jasmine was exceptionally helpful in our communications. She was quick to respond, even over the busy holiday period, and was able to help resolve my worries. Really appreciate her work, super willing to help!
I also really appreciated the text message update and tracking of unit drop/pick up. Would highly recommend taxibox service to all friends!

Sharyn Weir
Sharyn WeirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Storage was well looked after

The move was a couple off years ago
I have had my furniture stored
Until I found a place to unpack it
It was well looked after
Nothing broken at all :)

Kirsten
KirstenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taxi box was the best decision we made for moving houses

We had a 3 bedroom house to move and got two taxi boxes (we should have gotten 3 looking back) and we decided to keep them at our house for two weeks and just worked our way filling them up over that period of time which was a lot easier for us as we had a toddler. We originally had them booked to go to the warehouse for storage however due to some settlement issues we managed to get them to go from one house to another after ringing up and changing our plans which we really appreciated them doing. I would defs use them again if we were ever moving house or if I need to store something and the price was amazing for what we got compared to if we hired actual movers!

Highly recommended

I just moved into a two bedder apartment and had my things stored in a taxi box for a few months. The service, delivery and communication throughout was exceptional. Usually I hate speaking to call centres but the people at taxi box were so friendly and easy going it made the whole move seamless. Couldn’t recommend them enough for a move/storage!

Happy customer Lisa
Happy customer LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrific service from enquiry to delivery

Doing a reno. Box staying onsite. Box placed with terrific practical consideration. Great friendly service from initial phone enquiry to delivery. Delivery person Frank was very accommodating and helpful. Delivery was on time. Liked the delivery tracking link which meant I could get on with my day and didn’t have to sit and wonder when it would be here. The steel box was very clean and in good order. Think the pick up price is a wee bit expensive, given it’s not going in to storage or to another location but liked how the advertised discount code was immediately honoured and think it’s a reasonable price per month. Whole process has been an easy and pleasant experience. Would recommend.Thank you

So easy so simple

Made it so easy it’s such a stressful time thank you so much for taking the pain out of moving everything arrives in one piece on the other side safe and sound thank you so much guys

Benjamin M.
Benjamin M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service. Pick up and drop off went without a hitch. Customer service excellent.

Booking simple. Customer service excellent. Pick up and drop off operators very punctual and professional . A lot of personal care and attention was given. Excellent as always. Thank you Taxi box team.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Friendly staff and a perfect solution

We moved from 3 bedders to 2 for a while and that while took us 4 months. Taxibox just caters our needs just fine and I'm sure there are other similar solutions.
But taxibox staff are extremely helpful and friendly which iron out most of my issues even beginning a journey with them.

The delivery teams are on time, friendly and also accommodating.

Fast and efficient

Had Taxibox redelivered to our place. Not an easy place to get to.
Andrew our driver was fast, efficient and friendly when loading and unloading the box.
Could not recommend Taxibox highly enough!!!

Good Size Cool Room

Needed one cool room for a party. Cool room was a good size for what we needed. It didn't come with a shelf initially but the guys delivered it a day later once it was available. Good size and the light and auto temp control was a nice touch

Amazing experience, THANK YOU, Taxibox

Our move from Melbourne to the Gold Coast during Covid lockdown and travel restrictions was much easier with the service provided by Taxibox. Everything was perfectly organised and the Taxibox people involved were very helpful, from the customer service and bookings over the phone to the pick up and final delivery. Many thanks to Peter in Melbourne and Danny on The Gold Coast, you are legends!

Neil Blythman
Neil BlythmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy way to store excess items

The Taxibox is a great way to store excess items that we did not need before we sold. Easy process to arrange to have it delivered to your new location.

Honesty
HonestyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent company to deal with

Taxibox is a great company to deal with. Everything ran smoothly, no hiccups at all. It's great that you can get an online quote to start with. They do everything they say they are going to do and communication is fabulous with the arrival and departure of the taxibox. I have already recommended to others and wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future. They really have it all together.

Tegan
TeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taxi Box - A perfect moving solution

Taxi Box was a perfect solution to my moving woes. The exceptional customer service was so good at assuring me during a really stressful time. Taxibox 5eva, I will definitely be using them again.

Fantastic every time!

Everytime i had to deal with Taxibox they were fantastic. And Frank the driver was soo helpful and went above and beyond. I’d use them again in a second; and have no issues recommending them!

Excellent service

Used to send some items before the big move, all done on time, today the empty box was picked up, it was on grass and raining the driver took extra time to not damage the grass, fantastic service.

Yak
YakSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Great communication, happy to move dates for us, worked with us. Would highly recommended. Love the tracking device of trucks. Everyone was delightful to deal with. Would use again definitely

Juliet Ness
Juliet NessSydney, NSW

Tip Top Service

I used the taxi box to declutter for sale. It was just perfect for that purpose. Taxibox was prompt for delivery and collection and kept me updated . The drivers were helpful and friendly and took our narrow street in their stride.

GG
GGSydney

Simple, Easy and Brilliant

Needed to move a Garage overflowing with tools and the only way this was going to happen was over time. Having two boxes delivered allowed me to cull some stuff but make sure that everything I needed to keep could be carefully packed away. The whole process was so easy and the level of communication was fantastic and Staff were friendly. Deliveries and pick-ups at both addresses were on time and could be tracked. The key win for me was having the time at both ends to pack/unpack at my own pace. Will certainly use them again.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TAXIBOX is so convenient

What a great service. Prompt, on time, delivery and collection.
How good is it to be able to pack your own things, have them stored, and then receive them back at a different location.
Friendly drivers, particularly Frank.

Convenience in a box

On time, friendly driver put the Taxi box exactly where we needed it to be unpacked. We've found taxi box a very convenient way to store our excess belongings for a few months while we moved house.

Joshua Allan
Joshua AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freaking fantastic organisation and team, couldn't be happier!

Moved 1 bedroom, 1 home office from Melbourne to Brisbane. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end—plus, having the Taxi Box delivered to my door in Melbourne was so incredibly appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Con
ConGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moving made easy.

I've rented my property out and I'm not sure where I'm going to end up. Taxibox has made the process so much easier. Now I can just focus on finding a place and just have the taxibox sent to my new place.

Felicia Prasad
Felicia PrasadSydney, NSW

Really easy super convenient.

Renovated our home so we had 3 taxi boxes on site to store all our furniture & everything else, so convenient, out of the way to not clutter the space, on time delivery & pick up, I was able to extend with no fuss or penalty fees as we need them for longer, highly recommend the service will definitely do it again if needed!!