TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Outstanding customer service

We were very satisfied with Taxibox storage service and outstanding customer service. Every Taxibox person both in Sydney and Brisbane were a delight to talk to. We will highly recommend Taxibox to family and friends.

Interstate move

Very easy to organize with, great and simple pricing even from Melbourne to Gold Coast it was very reasonable.
Boxes are quite sturdy, I had quite a lot of weight in one, could use some internal tie down points perhaps.

Great cheerful service from start to finish.Taxibox

Taxibox started well with friendly helpful guy on the phone,coped well with a change of plan and the driver was most obliging at both ends. A great service which I would strongly recommend.

Easy and simple solution

Taxibox worked perfectly as a solution to transport equipment from Sydney to Melbourne and provide a temporary storage solution at the same time. Very easy to book and manage, and great service providing updates throughout the whole process. Will use again! Cheers

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flawless

It was the first time me and my family have ever used interstate removals and we just so happen to stumble upon Taxi Box. Lucky us!!! Prices are reasonable, communication is top notch, delivery/pick up and shipping dates were accurate.
Would 100% use Taxi Box again. Thank you!!

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Customer service was 10/10 , could not fault any step. From first call to last interaction - amazing. Each team member was a pleasure to deal with. Love the quirky marketing from text , emails ect

AFS
AFSSydney, NSW

Excellent from start to finish

I ordered a taxibox to ship some furniture and boxes from Sydney to Melbourne to my cousin. The box arrived in Melbourne in exactly the same condition that I had packed it in Sydney, despite being mostly empty. Easy drop offs and pick ups. Great value. Highly recommend

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent concept.And it works brilliantly

Every step of the way, from moving our items into storage in Sydney to finally unpacking the last of our things in Brisbane,Taxibox is so easy to use.
Easy to use website, easy access to the Taxibox as many times as necessary, a friendly and efficient staff and reasonable pricing.Highly recommended.

would use again without a doubt

Moved from Melbourne to Sydney this November, texts updating statuses were great, pick up and delivery were on time, the deliverer was friendly and careful with the forklift. Highly recommend!

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

Easy to use. Easy to access. Reliable. Was great to speak to local Aust workers.
But why make me add more words. Surely i have concisely summed up my experience. Thanks taxibox.

Umme H.
Umme H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impeccable, awesome and what not

Best service I have ever experienced while moving my items. Taxi box is the far most convenient way for storage and moving.I was worried about moving my stuff from Brisbane to Melbourne but these guys had made it soo damn easy. They take care of all the things you just have to pack your box and give them, without any doubt its the most helpful and secure way to move or store your belongings and also most importantly the customer service on call was way too friendly.I think even the five star rating wouldnt do justice to their service in-fact they deserve more. Keep going guys!!

Great service - highly recommend!

From booking (and re-booking due to date changes) to delivery, the interstate moving process was amazingly easy for us. Huge shoutout to Zane who delivered our box in Sydney - punctual, efficient and friendly, he made the job look fun! He was very considerate and helped us to find the best location for the box. Even our on-site ownercorp/ strata representative was super impressed. Thanks again!

Find out how TAXIBOX compares to other Storage Providers

Will use again ... and again and again!!

The service of the drivers were second to none! In both Melbourne and Sydney, they were courteous, patient and extremely helpful. Booking and dealing with the office was just as user friendly. I love the service but more so the employees - FANTASTIC!!

Choppy W.
Choppy W.South East Queensland, QLD

100% perfect. Could not fault them from door to door

The taxibox company were Happy, punctual, clean, safe and polite from my door in Sydney to my new door in Queensland. I could not fault them one bit. I would definitely recommend them to anyone moving or needing storage.

Great service and product, unless trying to deliver into the middle the city.

Fantastic product and service, only issue is if you require to store the boxes in metered parking spaces, getting the permits is a nightmare. I'd avoid in this situation if possible, but if you have a yard or non-metered parking, fantastic.

Affordable and reliable service

Great service, very easy to organise and all ran smoothly on the day of delivery in Sydney and in Brisbane! Very affordable and reliable way to move furniture etc interstate.

Couldn't ask for anything better. Excellent price, service, speed of response, and quality.
Would use them again in a heartbeat. Especially loved the truck tracker so you could see exactly when the box was arriving or being taken away.

Cloe
CloeSydney, NSW

Convenient when moving interstate. Stored 2 taxi boxes in Brisbane for 6 months, they were just delivered to our new residence in Sydney. Very easy to organise and well priced.

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy As

Office staff, delivery drivers were awesome . Friendly and kept us informed from start to finish . Made our interstate move so simple and easy .Thankyou Taxi box . Great service. Would highly recommend.

Matt L
Matt LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Welcome to moving made easy

Taxibox has superior customer service that makes you feel valued and understood. All interactions with them I was comforted by the fact that the staff were able to clearly explain the processes and next steps of my delivery, interstate move, storage and drop off.
Taxibox is very reasonably priced compared to their competitors and they do not sacrifice price for reliability or service. If I ever move interstate again or need storage Taxibox will be my first call.

Stuart T
Stuart TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty good

Good service. Friendly staff. Especially the drivers. Only complaint was given incorrect quotation on re delivery causing me an extra months rental. Also after finished with the service I got an overdue invoice. Told it was a computer glitch. Otherwise I will use again and highly recommend as there are too many if not all removalists are crooks especially Quick and easy.. good job Taxi Box.

Awful experience

They added to the stress of moving the price was different on the web from the actual a hidden cost you don't find out about until you pay. I won't be back.

Sarah T
Sarah TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy quick professional service

Great quick service, very friendly with drop off and pick up, easy to pack nothing was broken and a awesome price compared to other company’s would definitely use this company again in the future

Very easy

My experience with TaxiBox was entirely positive. The box was larger than I imagined and I had more than enough room for one bedroom, lounge room and sundry household items including kitchen wear and even my bike. I would recommend being prepared with boxes packed at pick up and an area to unload the contents at the delivery location as you have limited time between the box being delivered and collected. Also this service takes time, I booked a week before my move and was able to do without my belongings at my destination for two weeks before they were delivered. Staff were very helpful, particularly delivery drivers who gave me advice on how best to pack to avoid damage to my belongings.

John D
John DSouth East Queensland, QLD

2nd time around ... as good as the first

This is my second time using Taxibox and the experience was just as pleasing. Always Helpful and very responsive to my needs, I found the staff exceptional. I have recommended to a number of people I know to use them.