TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Excellent service

TaxiBox were extremely helpful in advising what I needed prior to making the decision to use them for storage. Also they were very efficient, professional and cheerful in all our communications. Their rates were very competitive and I would have no hesitation in using them in the future or recommending them to friends and family. Overall a satisfying experience from beginning to end.

S Heath
S HeathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best!

Everything about my taxibox experience was positive. And the humorous way the boxes take on their own personality was kinda fun. Thanks to everyone I dealt with - all efficient and friendly and didn't waste my time.

Happy customer.
Happy customer. Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service

Very happy with Taxi box, made my house move so much easier. They are very reasonably priced for the service. Would definitely recommend Taxi box of you are looking for mobile storage.

Kathy S.
Kathy S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sensational servixe

I needed short term storage and this was perfect. To the door, affordable, easy to pack and on time every time. Would highly recommend, especially if it's a small relocation

Beth
BethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Basic but don’t expect delivery outside CBD

I had a storage box while selling my house. I moved 1 hour away from the storage facility to Geelong. I was told they couldn’t possibly deliver to Geelong even though I offered to pay extra per KM. I also couldn’t access the box during lockdown to empty it so was paying $120 a month for over 6 months to store a few boxes. It was really hard to find a moving company willing to do it for me and that resulted in me only receiving one quote for over 1500 dollars to pick up the items and deliver.
I’m so angry about this because I was not told that delivery to Geelong was out of scope when initially booking.
Anyway now it’s finally empty and I’ll never use them again.

Luca D.
Luca D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and simple

Customer service A+ delivery and pick up A+ smooth and simple service. Highly recommended. No complaints only praise. Couldn't have been any easier. Would definitely use your services again.

Msh
MshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stress free storage

We used taxi box for storage while we moved between houses and decluttered to sell our home. The customer service from the start to end was amazing, so communicative and responsive. The guys who dropped off and picked up the taxi boxes were really nice and accommodating, asking us exactly where we would like the boxes dropped and what angle. They were so professional and genuinely have a strong customer focus. Could not recommend this company enough. Professional, responsive and great to deal with.

brett
brett

Awesome, why pay more then you have to

interstate move done and dusted, on a budget, our belongings were as they were when they left. in secure storage for 5 months.

would recommend to everyone instead of getting an expensive moving truck

Pauline
PaulineSydney, NSW

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Professional and extremely helpful from the start to the finish...definitely highly recommended...Shannen was amazing when I needed extra assistance....To make things even better I even received a refund for part of the month not used

These boxes are great

I had two taxi boxes for 3 months while renovating, they were great. Safe, waterproof storage and surprisingly roomy. The staff were also really easy to deal with. Would definitely use these again if the need arose.

Easy and convenient

We used taxibox between our leases to store our things. It was so easy from beginning to end. The staff and customer service were friendly and happy to help along the way.

Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend them to anyone - Update

Sandy
SandySydney, NSW

Storage couldn’t be any easier.

Punctual delivery and retrieval of the boxes.
No fuss drop off and clean and easy to pack.
All boxes returned in good condition. Company so easy to deal with. Would highly recommend for safe secure and inexpensive storage solution.

Harvey Jean
Harvey JeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will continue to use this service

Love taxibox services. The staff are professional, providing good advice and assistance to the customer. They are kind as well, every person I spoke too, including the drivers, were wonderful!

Stay gold!

It's plain and simple. The team behind Taxibox offer a brilliant service with such ease. They are always super friendly and they make all aspects of the process effortless. Moving and storing your possessions can be a pain, but these guys make it so much better. Stay gold, ponybox!

Emi
EmiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So Easy!

Helpful first contact about the service they provided. The box arrived an was picked up at the times designated and was great for my kids to watch. Very professional and enjoyable service.

marc p.
marc p.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solution

Dealing with Taxibox was super easy and delightful. The Taxibox system works very conveniently and priced affordably. My Taxibox took care of my belongings very well for a number of years.

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service

We required Taxi Box to be placed in a tricky tight spot, throughout, the driver demonstrated skill and care in delivering our Box, all with a smile on his face.

TAXIBOX T.TaxiboxSend a private message

Hi Louise, Thanks so much for the feedback. We'd really love to pass this on to your driver, would you be able to give us a buzz on 1300 87 60 87 or shoot us an email so we can work out who your driver was on the day? Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team

Moving and storage has never been easier

With Taxibox I have saved time, money, double handling and truck hire. Taxibox is the newest and best way to self-move and store. I highly recommend and will definitely use them again

Too easy

Great service, easy to access box when needed, delivery and pick up of box was also a breeze. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting storage and easy access of items whilst in storage.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

A great storage concept, on or off site

A no brainer way of extending your storage options. Secure, easily accessible and lovely dedicated people to deal with. Almost makes it hard to leave. Would recommend Taxibox without hesitation and would definitely use you again.Thank you.

Ricky Pascal
Ricky PascalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Service

Fantastic service, very professional staff and customer service they keep to there time frame. I will definitively use them in the future and will recommend them to my family and friends

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Perfect option for short term storage in the driveway

Really professional crew. The storage was weather proof and sealed up tight and secure. Definitely would use a taxi box again. Delivered and pick up on time. They were much cheaper option that hiring a sorage unit for a couple of months and also paying for removalists.

Kerrie Richards
Kerrie RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Super easy to deal with very friendly staff and excellent service if I ever need storage again will definitely call taxibox 5 stars from start to finish I would highly recommend them

Raymon
RaymonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and convenient, fantastic customer service