TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Juliet Ness
Juliet NessSydney, NSW

Tip Top Service

I used the taxi box to declutter for sale. It was just perfect for that purpose. Taxibox was prompt for delivery and collection and kept me updated . The drivers were helpful and friendly and took our narrow street in their stride.

GG
GGSydney

Simple, Easy and Brilliant

Needed to move a Garage overflowing with tools and the only way this was going to happen was over time. Having two boxes delivered allowed me to cull some stuff but make sure that everything I needed to keep could be carefully packed away. The whole process was so easy and the level of communication was fantastic and Staff were friendly. Deliveries and pick-ups at both addresses were on time and could be tracked. The key win for me was having the time at both ends to pack/unpack at my own pace. Will certainly use them again.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TAXIBOX is so convenient

What a great service. Prompt, on time, delivery and collection.
How good is it to be able to pack your own things, have them stored, and then receive them back at a different location.
Friendly drivers, particularly Frank.

Convenience in a box

On time, friendly driver put the Taxi box exactly where we needed it to be unpacked. We've found taxi box a very convenient way to store our excess belongings for a few months while we moved house.

Joshua Allan
Joshua AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freaking fantastic organisation and team, couldn't be happier!

Moved 1 bedroom, 1 home office from Melbourne to Brisbane. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end—plus, having the Taxi Box delivered to my door in Melbourne was so incredibly appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Con
ConGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moving made easy.

I've rented my property out and I'm not sure where I'm going to end up. Taxibox has made the process so much easier. Now I can just focus on finding a place and just have the taxibox sent to my new place.

Felicia Prasad
Felicia PrasadSydney, NSW

Really easy super convenient.

Renovated our home so we had 3 taxi boxes on site to store all our furniture & everything else, so convenient, out of the way to not clutter the space, on time delivery & pick up, I was able to extend with no fuss or penalty fees as we need them for longer, highly recommend the service will definitely do it again if needed!!

Gary S
Gary SSydney, NSW

Super easy. Really convenient.

We had to declutter for sale of house and using Taxibox was so easy and convenient. The box was a perfect size and all the team were very friendly. No issues at all.

Sam C
Sam CMelbourne

Couldn't have been better

Moving out of a 3 bedroom house and using Taxibox to store belongings while looking for a new place. Couldn't have asked for better service. Frank was awesome, so cheery and made for such a pleasant experience. He was so punctual, and the whole experience so far has been a breeze - a truly great customer experience. Thanks for everything so far Taxibox team!

Josie
JosieSydney, NSW

This was such an amazing service!! Would 100% recommend

Every person I spoke to on the phone (to arrange my booking) was so helpful and polite. The taxi box was delivered and picked up right on time. No fuss, super easy. I’m very happy I decided to go with taxi box for my move and would recommend it to anyone. P.S. also loved the feature on your website where you can tick what you need to put in the box and it tells you if/how it will fit in. Such a great service!!! Thank you.

Ashley
AshleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience with TaxiBox Overall

Needed two Taxiboxes with very short notice Kieran managed to fit me in and the taxiboxes were delivered at the perfect time. The keep you well informed with SMS messages and even a live tracking for your driver. Benny was my driver, he was very polite and went through everything with me in great detail. I also received a $50 credit on my purchase and 2 free boxes.

Germaine K.
Germaine K.

Move from one house to another house with no hassle. Driver were friend and boxes were moved to driveway professionally. Great and friendly service and accommodate request at short notice.

Excellent service

Needed extra on-site storage. Excellent service from start to finish. All went very smoothly. Friendly professional call centre staff and drivers. Timing of drop off and pick up was punctual. I highly recommend TAXIBOX.

Andrew D.
Andrew D.South East Queensland, QLD

The best service you could expect!

We were renovating our house and needed to store some items for the duration of the renovation, however we didn’t know how long it would be. Taxibox was super helpful in arranging an on site delivery for a 3 month period and was able to extend it month by month as required. The team was super helpful and kind for the entire process. Great experience and we’d recommend it to anyone!

James Sherry
James SherryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute Perfection

The delivery and pick up of the Taxibox was so well managed, happened in the time slot I was told, and tracking the driver made it stress free. In short - Taxibox made moving house a lot easier.

Chloe B.
Chloe B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So convenient!

Love the real time tracking app! We were able to time the parking space for the box perfectly. Frank who delivered our box was a delight! About the same cost as hiring a van hire and storage BUT you don't have to do load and unload twice. It's super convenient and HALF the work! Who wouldn't want that! Thanks TAXIBOX!

David Russell
David RussellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service... problem solved!

We were selling our house and needed to relocate some belongings during open inspections. Taxibox provided the perfect solution. Delivered and collected on time as promised and extremely easy to use. Staff were friendly and efficient.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Another great experience with taxibox!

Yet again everything very smooth. It's a life saver! Good value and communication, pick and dropoff went very smooth. I would highly recommend using this service for moving or storing.

Steve G
Steve G

Fantastic Service

Awesome to deal with and would highly recommend them.
Moving during a pandemic, Great communication with staff and made the move easy by sending notifications for drop off and pick up times. Would highly recommend and would used them again (hopefully never moving again).

Andrew L.
Andrew L.Sydney, NSW

Great service and support

Awesome service and support. Had to change my booking and there were no issues. The communication was excellent. Taxi box arrived on time and was notified before drop-off and pickup.

Ryuta T.
Ryuta T.South East Queensland, QLD

Definitely Recommend. Perfect solution. So easy

Amazing service by the Drivers.
Very professional and Efficient!!
Worked really well for a central location 1 bedroom apartment. Driver can drive in with a tractor so its was not a problem for smaller loading areas.

It was like playing Tetris but everything fit very nicely in the single Taxibox!!

Definitely Recommend!!

Sue from Brisbane
Sue from BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience

Fantastic service, had a 3 bed townhouse and got it into 3 taxi boxes. I ordered 4 just in case and they don't charge if you don't use it, which was great peace of mind. I loved how they texted you 30mins before arriving. Dan (delivery and forklift driver) was super friendly & did an awesome job. Hopefully when I get them delivered it will be the same experience. Would definitely recommend.

Was a really good experience.

- 2 bedroom apartment
- Interstate move during COVID
- Move was started and finished on time and I had to change a couple of things due to COVID, it went smoothly the guys at Taxibox were incredibly attentive and flexible. Would happily recommend!

Tanya S.
Tanya S.Sydney, NSW

So convenient with great service!!

Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.South East Queensland, QLD

This was perfect!!!

3 bedroom house moved a few suburbs closer to the city. Started and finished exactly on time. Service was amazing. Have moved several times and this was by far the best way to go.