TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

g10e
g10eSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company, great service.

Whole process was smooth and everything happened on schedule. TaxiBox supplied the boxes, stored the boxes and re-delivered the boxes all on time and with minimum fuss. They have a great business model that just works. Couldn't recommend them highly enough. Would definitely use them again.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Great storage service

TaxiBox took care of our belongs from our old 4 bedroom home for 18 months. The service was well-priced and timely, and we certainly no qualms recommending the service to anyone. Thank you.

John bond
John bondGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service

On time everytime, great notification. 4 bedroom move, staff are great in the field and in the office. I would definitely use Taxi box service again. Kind regards yo all staff, John.

Unreal! Really helpful

Was amazing! I left it really late for a pick up but they came through with the goods and really helped me.out of some trouble! Will use again without doubt

Rob C.
Rob C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and super convenient

We moved with two taxi boxes (one additional organised at a later stage
). The entire process was so convenient and simple. It has to have been one of the best service experiences I've had in terms of delivery and also when I had enquiries and needed to call. Delivery was on time and efficient. The boxes themselves really solid and had faith that things would be safe stored in them. I would definitely recommend to others and if we have to move (hope not) I'd use them again for short term. Thanks!

K P.
K P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful at every step

The move was a single room box and over a short distance. The box arrived on time and wasn't taken on time but I was contacted to be kept up to date and in the loop, and I was given options.

Niki M.
Niki M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Steep driveway a breeze for Taxibox

Great team. Helpful and accommodating. We needed one Taxibox delivered to a very steep driveway in an awkward location and they did it with ease. Brilliant idea to use a forklift.

Sam Warner
Sam Warner Sydney, NSW

Great service, a brilliant solution

We stored an entire 2 bed house for 2 years, and taxibox was a great, cost effective solution. Our delivery driver (the German guy if you're reading this, taxibox) had a very helpful can-do attitude even with our difficult access. Plenty of time to pack/unpack. Zero damage to the contents. Highly recommended

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded all expectations, fantastic solution

We moved a 4 bedroom house, Taxi Box stored this for approx 3 months. We used 4 boxes.
Taxi Box made the whole process extremely stress free. Every time I called them before or during the process they were always happy to help.
Was also a great price compared to other storage options out there.
Online system was also easy to work.
Would highly recommend.

Shane
ShaneSydney, NSW

A brilliant solution to our lack of storage

The convenience, efficiency and user friendliness of TAXIBOX was outstanding. For 10 years, all our precious items that we didn't have room to store in house have been safe and cared for. Pick and delivery on time, access so easy to arrange. Thanks to all at Taxibox - especially Steve.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Delivery service was excellent!

Needed this service to increase storage for my business. Was worried about fitting onsite storage at this tight space but professionally fitted. Took only 5 minutes to set up! Wonderful teamwork and great service.

Excellent service

1 Taxi Box was delivered on time and the tracking made it easier for me to prepare for the arrival of the box. The size of the box perfectly fit on my front yard

Asw
Asw

Great Service

Every part of the journey with Taxi box has been fantastic so helpful and service was very prompt and efficient I would highly recommend TAXIBOX to anybody who is moving and needs short term storage

Seamless move thanks to Taxibox

We had a 2 week gap between sale of our old house and settlement on our new property and a friend suggested Taxibox. From the moment of my first enquiry, to the delivery of the 3 taxi boxes and finally the redelivery 2 weeks later at our new home we had a smooth run with Taxibox. Communication was clear and efficient, the advice about how many boxes we needed was spot on, delivery drivers were friendly and helpful and were able to manoeuvre the taxi boxes with amazing dexterity. Highly recommend this Taxibox for anyone needing moving and storage as we did.

Highly recommend

1 taxi box perfect for large studio apartment. Alex from taxi box was super helpful, polite and funny. Dropped off first thing in the morning and picked up 11am, finished nice and easy.
Highly recommended

Bryan R.
Bryan R.Sydney, NSW

One of the best customer service experiences of my life

Just awesome - will use again and always recommend!

Just used for storage while we sold our house .
2 storage boxes were dropped off filled and collected- then returned a month later - unpacked and taken away .Highly recommend this company.

Andrew
AndrewMelbourne

Great service at excellent prices.

Cannot complain, Grant & Andrew very professional and made sure I was happy with positioning of the TB’s, polite, courteous and good sense of humour! I don’t reckon there’s better value if you’re into self packing / unpacking.

Heather
HeatherVictoria

Amazing how much you can fit in, especially if you’re good at Tetris!

Lockdown 4.0 caused a messy end to my relationship. Everyone at Taxibox were incredibly helpful and supportive, especially Lauren. My belongings are now safe while I find a new home.

Fantastic!

Great initiative to store things without having to hire a storage locker and travel to it, the box just arrives at your door. Amazing customer service, prompt, friendly and efficient. I love that you get a text and a tracking link so you know exactly when they are arriving. Highly recommended.

Stuart
StuartSydney, NSW

Great service - storage boxes in as new condition - reasonable pricing

Moved 3 bedroom house into 3 x boxes located on site. Boxes were delivered in an as new condition.
Boxes remained on site for 6 months during major renovation.
Had to update the final date a few times due to delays in building.
Each time service was professional and efficient.
Boxes were dropped off on time and in the right location. Similarly picked up on time without incident.
This is a great storage solution at an affordable price. Highly recommend and have already

mp44spike
mp44spikeSydney, NSW

Excellent service.

I needed to store my stuff for about 6 weeks between homes and Taxibox proved the perfect solution. I used the removalists for both packing and unpacking the taxibox and both times they were very quick and efficient. Highly recommend.

Henrik
HenrikSydney, NSW

So simple &, efficient!

We stored our garden furniture and equipment whilst backyard was being re-done. Taxibox was perfect for this. I LOVE the forklift truck design and ease of plonking box on street.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Excellent & affordable service

I moved my studio apartment into storage for a few months (while I headed back to the parentals to help out) and I am so happy with the service provided by Taxi Box. The delivery/pickup was easy and the delivery driver was lovely and patient. I utilized the moving service and I have never seen 3 guys work so hard! Highly recommend Taxi Box.

Bruce D.
Bruce D.Mid North Coast, NSW

The answer to cancel out double handeling.

Part of a big move from interstate. Great help in making our old home presentable for sale.
Goods held over until we sold and our new home was ready to accept the extra goods.