TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

4.9

Perfect storage solution

Thus service is consumer oriented. They have very good processes in place, There online portal is very easy to use. Staff were always helpful. I would recommend This organisation and would use again If the need arose.

Phil
Phil

Perfect service

So far the service provided by Taxibox has been top notch. Frequent contact via SMS to ensure customers know exactly what is going on. Came to me highly recommended and I pass on the same.

Charlotte Y.
Charlotte Y.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Everyone I have dealt with at TAXIBOX has been fantastic. I booked a TAXIBOX on Wednesday, then cancelled it on Thursday last minute due to a change of plans, then had to re-book today due to ANOTHER change of plans, and I was able to get it delivered today already! Thank you to Natalie, Jordan, Steve and Joseph, you were all so easy to deal with and I was so anxious about the change of plans but it seemed to be no problem for you guys. I would definitely recommend using TAXIBOX services :)

John Phillips
John PhillipsSydney, NSW

Exceeded our Expectations

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Seamless service

Very impressed with the Taxibox experience end-to-end. The Taxibox arrived on time on both occasions, and the staff were professional, friendly and helpful. We managed to get in a surprisingly large amount of furniture into the box. Would highly recommend.

Incredible service

Super fast and reliable. Needed two Taxi boxes next day urgently and wasn't a problem for them.
Delivery by Frank who was fantastic. So helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

Alexander B.
Alexander B.South East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and Stree Free

Taxibox was very easy to organise, the staff were always polite and helpful, and ultimately made our whole move a more manageable experience. Definitely would use again in the future.

Kings
KingsSydney, NSW

Easy and efficient

I thought it will be expensive and hassle to put away our stuff during reno. Not until i found TAXIBOX. The customer service are excellent, the driver on time for dropping and pick up. Keep the good work

Matt B
Matt BSouth East Queensland, QLD

The good old days of service

It's my pleasure to review the service. Could not have been more friendly, cooperative, and flexible. Exemplary! Well done. Customer service as it should be. Too many businesses rely on rules without understanding what the customer wants as an outcome. Not this lot. I'll be using again soon.

Brittany A.
Brittany A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Such a great company!

My move with taxi box could not have gone smoother! It was so easy to organise, the box was delivered on time, the driver was lovely, and it was super affordable! Would 100% recommend to anyone!

LeeAnn
LeeAnnSydney, NSW

Excellent Experience

I had sold my house before lockdown & bought during lockdown. Using Taxiboxes enabled me to pack and store as I went to make it a stress free process. When I discovered I needed more Taxiboxes, Jordan T was more than accomodating. I had to change collection dates a couple of times - again Jordan T was able to help me without a problem. Initially I was going to use a POD but discovered that my local council wouldn't allow it. Taxiboxes were the best option in the end. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service!

I love taxibox

So easy to pack, visit and use. All the people were super helpful and friendly :) highly recommend getting yo self a yellow taxibox for all the things you don't need but want to keep ;)

Erin Myers
Erin MyersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very prompt and reliable service. Can't fault taxibox at all. Our items were stored over 6mths. Nothing in the boxes broken or moved around, so boxes were stored with care.

Highly Recommended

We were one of Taxiboxes first customers in Melbourne and stayed with them for the next 6 years. Only left as we no longer required storage.
Accessing taxibox when we needed it was so easy and their customer service team are amazingly helpful.

Jessica L
Jessica LSydney

A rare excellent company

Can’t recommend Taxibox highly enough. Super simple to use, very well priced, and every single interaction I had with them was pleasant and helpful. Rare that I’m so genuinely impressed by a company. Thanks!

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Storage

Pretty reliable and was easy to contact them every time I needed access. Plus they drop and deliver. Friendly staff as well. Cost was reasonable also which was a bonus.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Steve was the absolute bomb diggity

This is not a storage business, Taxi box is a lifestyle. Taxi box changed my life and rocked my world. Thank you for existing taxi box. The only bad part about the experience is writing 30 words other than that the experience was easy as hell.

Jade Mulcahy
Jade MulcahySydney, NSW

Wonderful service!

Used Taxibox to declutter when selling our house. Every interaction with staff was pleasant - online, phone and in person! Boxes we delivered on time, easy to arrange drop off and pick up and reasonably priced storage and redelivery fee. High recommend Taxibox for your storage needs.

Brilliant service

Been using Taxi box for a long time. The service has always been top notch. From the crew in the office on the phones to the the crew on the forklifts. Always treated well and looked after.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Really really highly recommended!

Punctual, on time, friendly and absolutely no dramas. Fabio was amazing and so was the staff in dealt with in Sydney. It was all seamless. You were always kepts in the loop.

Great customer service

Easy and convenient, friendly staff always happy to help and provide solutions. Taxiboxes were delivered on time and things arrived in perfect conditions. I’m a happy costumer, and will use again!

Corinne
CorinneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Solution whilst renovating

Whilst we lived through our second story extension, the taxi box which stayed in our driveway was the perfect solution to declutter and clear space to allow us to live a little less crazy life during a crazy renovation. Everything was well protected and safe and I loved that I could access it easily and add / remove stuff as required. Would definitely recommend!

Lynne
LynneSydney, NSW

Interstate moving made super easy!

First of all I adopted 1 Taxibox whilst I was selling my apartment in Sydney, and then after I successfully sold the property I adopted another 2 Taxiboxes and from all accounts they were all well behaved in the Erskinville depot for several weeks/months. They were sent on their merry way to the Gold Coast and not a single thing was damaged

Gourmet Hummus Co.
Gourmet Hummus Co.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gr8 service

Thx for the service. Nice communication. Driver was nice, helpful. Coolroom was working as expected. Would recommend it to everyone needs the same service. Try this service, won't be disappointed.

Taxibox

Very happy with the price and the process to access my storage unit was easy. Staff were always friendly and it was a convenient location. The storage was small but that suited our needs.