TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Neil Blythman
Neil BlythmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy way to store excess items

The Taxibox is a great way to store excess items that we did not need before we sold. Easy process to arrange to have it delivered to your new location.

Honesty
HonestyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent company to deal with

Taxibox is a great company to deal with. Everything ran smoothly, no hiccups at all. It's great that you can get an online quote to start with. They do everything they say they are going to do and communication is fabulous with the arrival and departure of the taxibox. I have already recommended to others and wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future. They really have it all together.

Tegan
TeganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taxi Box - A perfect moving solution

Taxi Box was a perfect solution to my moving woes. The exceptional customer service was so good at assuring me during a really stressful time. Taxibox 5eva, I will definitely be using them again.

• On-Site Storage

Fantastic every time!

Everytime i had to deal with Taxibox they were fantastic. And Frank the driver was soo helpful and went above and beyond. I’d use them again in a second; and have no issues recommending them!

• On-Site Storage

Yak
YakSydney, NSW

Highly recommend

Great communication, happy to move dates for us, worked with us. Would highly recommended. Love the tracking device of trucks. Everyone was delightful to deal with. Would use again definitely

Juliet Ness
Juliet NessSydney, NSW

Tip Top Service

I used the taxi box to declutter for sale. It was just perfect for that purpose. Taxibox was prompt for delivery and collection and kept me updated . The drivers were helpful and friendly and took our narrow street in their stride.

GG
GGSydney

Simple, Easy and Brilliant

Needed to move a Garage overflowing with tools and the only way this was going to happen was over time. Having two boxes delivered allowed me to cull some stuff but make sure that everything I needed to keep could be carefully packed away. The whole process was so easy and the level of communication was fantastic and Staff were friendly. Deliveries and pick-ups at both addresses were on time and could be tracked. The key win for me was having the time at both ends to pack/unpack at my own pace. Will certainly use them again.

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TAXIBOX is so convenient

What a great service. Prompt, on time, delivery and collection.
How good is it to be able to pack your own things, have them stored, and then receive them back at a different location.
Friendly drivers, particularly Frank.

Convenience in a box

On time, friendly driver put the Taxi box exactly where we needed it to be unpacked. We've found taxi box a very convenient way to store our excess belongings for a few months while we moved house.

Joshua Allan
Joshua AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freaking fantastic organisation and team, couldn't be happier!

Moved 1 bedroom, 1 home office from Melbourne to Brisbane. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end—plus, having the Taxi Box delivered to my door in Melbourne was so incredibly appreciated.

• Moving Interstate

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Con
ConGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moving made easy.

I've rented my property out and I'm not sure where I'm going to end up. Taxibox has made the process so much easier. Now I can just focus on finding a place and just have the taxibox sent to my new place.

Felicia Prasad
Felicia PrasadSydney, NSW

Really easy super convenient.

Renovated our home so we had 3 taxi boxes on site to store all our furniture & everything else, so convenient, out of the way to not clutter the space, on time delivery & pick up, I was able to extend with no fuss or penalty fees as we need them for longer, highly recommend the service will definitely do it again if needed!!

Gary S
Gary SSydney, NSW

Super easy. Really convenient.

We had to declutter for sale of house and using Taxibox was so easy and convenient. The box was a perfect size and all the team were very friendly. No issues at all.

Sam C
Sam CMelbourne

Couldn't have been better

Moving out of a 3 bedroom house and using Taxibox to store belongings while looking for a new place. Couldn't have asked for better service. Frank was awesome, so cheery and made for such a pleasant experience. He was so punctual, and the whole experience so far has been a breeze - a truly great customer experience. Thanks for everything so far Taxibox team!

Josie
JosieSydney, NSW

This was such an amazing service!! Would 100% recommend

Every person I spoke to on the phone (to arrange my booking) was so helpful and polite. The taxi box was delivered and picked up right on time. No fuss, super easy. I’m very happy I decided to go with taxi box for my move and would recommend it to anyone. P.S. also loved the feature on your website where you can tick what you need to put in the box and it tells you if/how it will fit in. Such a great service!!! Thank you.

dave charles
dave charlesasked

good reviews,do you ship containers overseas to aukland nz?

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi Dave! We don't currently ship overseas but we have some friends that may be able to help! Hit us up on 1300 87 60 87 if you're still looking for a referral. Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team

Interiors-are-me
Interiors-are-measked

Hi Taxi box with the storage facility - I am looking to store valuable lounge and bed/mattress and other household items for 3 months, what about the humidity and temperature and ensuring the items stay mildew and mould free - what do you suggest ?

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi there, great question! To reassure you, one of the most popular uses for TAXIBOX is the situation you’re describing, with (literal) stacks of other customers storing mattresses and personal effects short or long term. Our boxes are made from a breathable engineered timber and stored in a well ventilated facility chillin with all of their TAXIBOX friends. For extra piece of mind we recommend a mattress protector (available in our box shop on the website) and making sure no liquids are stored inside. Hope this helps, Kind Regards, TAXIBOX Team.

Ed d
Ed dasked

Do you move between melb and Perth outer suburbs

TAXIBOX T.Taxibox

Hi Ed! Currently we only service Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane city and metropolitan area. Watch this space though!
Kind Regards, TAXIBOX TEAM

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives