TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

4.9

Moving and storage has never been easier

With Taxibox I have saved time, money, double handling and truck hire. Taxibox is the newest and best way to self-move and store. I highly recommend and will definitely use them again

Too easy

Great service, easy to access box when needed, delivery and pick up of box was also a breeze. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting storage and easy access of items whilst in storage.

Dan
DanSydney, NSW

A great storage concept, on or off site

A no brainer way of extending your storage options. Secure, easily accessible and lovely dedicated people to deal with. Almost makes it hard to leave. Would recommend Taxibox without hesitation and would definitely use you again.Thank you.

Ricky Pascal
Ricky PascalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Service

Fantastic service, very professional staff and customer service they keep to there time frame. I will definitively use them in the future and will recommend them to my family and friends

Find out how TAXIBOX compares to other Storage Providers

Perfect option for short term storage in the driveway

Really professional crew. The storage was weather proof and sealed up tight and secure. Definitely would use a taxi box again. Delivered and pick up on time. They were much cheaper option that hiring a sorage unit for a couple of months and also paying for removalists.

Kerrie Richards
Kerrie RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Super easy to deal with very friendly staff and excellent service if I ever need storage again will definitely call taxibox 5 stars from start to finish I would highly recommend them

Raymon
RaymonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy and convenient, fantastic customer service

Brian
BrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If we criticise poor customer service, then we have a duty to praise excellent service

Last week I had a horrible experience with the internal customer service staff at their Braeside facility and commented on how I felt they bullied my partner. As a consumer, I commented.
As a result of this incident, we had to have our caravan moved in their holding yard. and to their credit,
Taxibox sent their store manager out to pick up our keys and move the caravan.

This gentleman's name was FRANK Cirniglario and he completely redeemed Taxibox. His manner and level of respect were fantastic. Frank thank you for the way you treated Sandra and the outcome regarding the movement of the caravan. My experience has been with FRANK and his actions should be applauded

Taxibox
TAXIBOX T.Taxibox
Connor
ConnorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Blown away with the great service I received from taxi box, with everything.
All the delivery drivers have been great, helpful and friendly. They have been very flexible with regards to tricky delivery and pickup
Big thanks to Benny and Steve

Peter Gow
Peter GowSydney, NSW

Great Service

It was very easy to book and the Taxi Box turned up on it’s due date. No issues, just great service. It was surprising how much room there was in our Taxi Box. Our stuff was very safe in storage over our move period. It was easy to arrange the redelivery. Again, on time and great to deal with. We have told our friends about Taxi Box and highly recommend their service.

Chucky3333
Chucky3333AU

Amazing service

Deliveries made on time with no fuss. Easy to access my box at the depot a few times for no extra fee. Then had it shipped interstate. Whole process was amazingly flexible and efficient. Was perfect for me.

Thankyou!

I had such a great experience with Taxibox for my first time! The customer service on the phone and the delivery driver was awesome! Moving can be stressful, but Taxibox made it a breeze for me. Thankyou!

Claudia Lane
Claudia LaneSydney, NSW

Brilliant service!

They delivered a taxi box at short notice, on time and were flexible on pick up date! Loved them and will definitely use them again. Good value for money too.

Kelli
KelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabio the Fabulous

Fantastic service and fastidious placement of the three Taxiboxes. Fabio was Super friendly and He genuinely cared about his work.
What a delightful experience- thank you.
Looking forward to the pickup experience.

David Ward
David WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fantastic company

From the start, Taxibox made the whole process so easy. They did everything they said & on time. We were always made welcome & when we needed to access the box on-site, it was ready for us without any concern. We will definitely use them again & again.

John Checkley
John CheckleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great concept!

We have used taxi box for a number of years and having a location near us it’s been great. Unlike other self storage you do not have 24 hour access, so if that is something you need then tis will not suit you.

Jayson B.
Jayson B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience would highly recommend it

Great customer service. Clean modern equipement. Nothing was to much trouble. Used the company for 3 years would highly recommend it. Good location close to the city airport and Brisbane highways

Zarita L.
Zarita L.Sydney, NSW

Taxi box review

I would like to thank Taxi Box for their service for the past 10 mths. They have been very responsive and have actioned my request within their deadline and super supportive. I would recommend them to anyone. Also enjoyed the free delivery service and great customer service.

Fast, easy, convenient.

Love the tracking function. Friendly driver. The box fit plenty inside! Huge relief not to have to drive around town moving things and just deal with our excess items later.

Gobsmacked
GobsmackedSouth East Queensland, QLD

I've never had service like it!

It's like every facet of the Taxibox business was tweaked for customer service, from the funky intro music on the phone, the texts, the unexpected Spotify playlist, & amazing personal service.

Perfect storage solution

Thus service is consumer oriented. They have very good processes in place, There online portal is very easy to use. Staff were always helpful. I would recommend This organisation and would use again If the need arose.

Phil
Phil

Perfect service

So far the service provided by Taxibox has been top notch. Frequent contact via SMS to ensure customers know exactly what is going on. Came to me highly recommended and I pass on the same.

Charlotte Y.
Charlotte Y.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Everyone I have dealt with at TAXIBOX has been fantastic. I booked a TAXIBOX on Wednesday, then cancelled it on Thursday last minute due to a change of plans, then had to re-book today due to ANOTHER change of plans, and I was able to get it delivered today already! Thank you to Natalie, Jordan, Steve and Joseph, you were all so easy to deal with and I was so anxious about the change of plans but it seemed to be no problem for you guys. I would definitely recommend using TAXIBOX services :)

John Phillips
John PhillipsSydney, NSW

Exceeded our Expectations

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Seamless service

Very impressed with the Taxibox experience end-to-end. The Taxibox arrived on time on both occasions, and the staff were professional, friendly and helpful. We managed to get in a surprisingly large amount of furniture into the box. Would highly recommend.