TAXIBOX
See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

Really really highly recommended!

Punctual, on time, friendly and absolutely no dramas. Fabio was amazing and so was the staff in dealt with in Sydney. It was all seamless. You were always kepts in the loop.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Great customer service

Easy and convenient, friendly staff always happy to help and provide solutions. Taxiboxes were delivered on time and things arrived in perfect conditions. I’m a happy costumer, and will use again!

Lynne
LynneSydney, NSW

Interstate moving made super easy!

First of all I adopted 1 Taxibox whilst I was selling my apartment in Sydney, and then after I successfully sold the property I adopted another 2 Taxiboxes and from all accounts they were all well behaved in the Erskinville depot for several weeks/months. They were sent on their merry way to the Gold Coast and not a single thing was damaged

Nemo
NemoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service and competitive pricing!

Find out how TAXIBOX compares to other Storage Providers

Easy and Efficient. Excellent customer service!

As a first time customer I booked Taxibox for my interstate relocation as they were the cheapest quote available. I was so impressed with the level of customer service, the online booking system and overall efficiency of the drop off and pick up. Andrew (Melbourne) who delivered the Taxibox was so incredibly accommodating and friendly and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thanks Andrew and the Taxibox team!!

Tiff
TiffSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed

The Taxibox team are super friendly and so helpful. They made my relocation so simple and easy. They were to schedule on all occasions - dropping off the empty box, picking up the filled box then dropping it off again at the new location. Everything went smoothly. Their service and what they provide is so clever and I commend them on their brilliant business model. Thanks Taxibox Team for all of your help!

Shazza B.
Shazza B.Sydney, NSW

We moved interstate with taxi box and it was perfect

Economical
Reliable
Good quality
Great customer service
Would definetly use again.
They text you within a 2 hr window of dropping the box off you load it and they pick it up - you get free storage inbetween

ASpang
ASpangSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service!

This was our second time using Taxi Box to move interstate and both times have been seamless.

Great communication throughout - would highly recommend. Loved the live tracking and text updates.

Amazing Drivers!

The best! So funny and helpful, answered all our questions and made the process so easy. Really went above and beyond to provide the best service. Thanks so much, will definitely use you guys again!

Graeme Goodwin
Graeme GoodwinWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service!

Not one item broke between Melbourne and Brisbane. It even arrived before me and I didn't get charged storage. The way to go!! I would certainly recommend Taxibox to anyone for small house lots.

Orlando M.
Orlando M.

Excellent service from an excellent team.

This service made moving interstate easy and stress free. Plenty of time either side of the Taxi Box delivery to pack up / unload, and everything went smoothly as planned. Overall a great experience with the Taxi Box team.

freya
freya

I wouldn't move any other way

This is the second time I've used Taxibox, and I'll use them again (except, to be honest. I never ever want to move house again) but when I do, it'll be with another Taxibox

Jess Maher
Jess Maher

Love Taxi Box!

Used taxibox to relocate from Sydney to Melbourne. The entire process from start to finish was seamless, cost effective and efficient. The customer service was especially impressive, the team were helpful and accomodating at every interaction. Highly recommend !!

Louise
LouiseSydney, NSW

Fabulous service!

I've now used Taxi Box twice to move house (one local, one interstate). They are cost effective, efficient and the customer service is A+. Absolutely flawless experiences and I highly recommend!

Everything was smooth like vanilla

From first contact to job completion it was perfecto! Had some redelivery request back and forth and they had attended and actioned it flawlessly.
Would definitely recommend taxi box to anyone!

Sky
Sky

Absolutely fantastic!

From start to finish, amazing service. Customer service is unparalleled, delivery drivers were on time and polite, our things arrived safely and everything went exactly as Taxibox said it would (unheard of for an interstate move!). Would definitely recommend and use again.

Carl D.
Carl D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taxibox - a Square better than the rest

The crew at taxibox helped organise everything, accomodated me when I didnt have a place to move to 100% and then the pick-up/ drop-off crew were awesome again!

10000% would use again and have recommended

Outstanding customer service

We were very satisfied with Taxibox storage service and outstanding customer service. Every Taxibox person both in Sydney and Brisbane were a delight to talk to. We will highly recommend Taxibox to family and friends.

Interstate move

Very easy to organize with, great and simple pricing even from Melbourne to Gold Coast it was very reasonable.
Boxes are quite sturdy, I had quite a lot of weight in one, could use some internal tie down points perhaps.

Great cheerful service from start to finish.Taxibox

Taxibox started well with friendly helpful guy on the phone,coped well with a change of plan and the driver was most obliging at both ends. A great service which I would strongly recommend.

Easy and simple solution

Taxibox worked perfectly as a solution to transport equipment from Sydney to Melbourne and provide a temporary storage solution at the same time. Very easy to book and manage, and great service providing updates throughout the whole process. Will use again! Cheers

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flawless

It was the first time me and my family have ever used interstate removals and we just so happen to stumble upon Taxi Box. Lucky us!!! Prices are reasonable, communication is top notch, delivery/pick up and shipping dates were accurate.
Would 100% use Taxi Box again. Thank you!!

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Customer service was 10/10 , could not fault any step. From first call to last interaction - amazing. Each team member was a pleasure to deal with. Love the quirky marketing from text , emails ect

AFS
AFSSydney, NSW

Excellent from start to finish

I ordered a taxibox to ship some furniture and boxes from Sydney to Melbourne to my cousin. The box arrived in Melbourne in exactly the same condition that I had packed it in Sydney, despite being mostly empty. Easy drop offs and pick ups. Great value. Highly recommend

Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent concept.And it works brilliantly

Every step of the way, from moving our items into storage in Sydney to finally unpacking the last of our things in Brisbane,Taxibox is so easy to use.
Easy to use website, easy access to the Taxibox as many times as necessary, a friendly and efficient staff and reasonable pricing.Highly recommended.