TAXIBOX

TAXIBOX (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Taxibox

RozEG
RozEGSydney, NSW

Storage does not get any easier than this.

The online experience was so easy: signing up, organising the drop-off and pick up. Their communications are spot-on. I knew where I was up to at all stages of my move and storage. Booking a time to visit the box and get stuff was also extremely easy. I can't recommend this highly enough.

aamcconville
aamcconvilleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing. I love my taxi box!

Wow!! What a great service. Blown away by the whole experience. Love the little bits of humour as well. Our Taxi Driver was so helpful and was a pleasure to deal with. Will absolutely recommend to others.

Paolo
Paolo Sydney, NSW

Great solution

Thanks TAXIBOX. Great model and great service. Easy to use. Friendly and professional people. I’m intending to store for 3-6 months so it’s a very efficient, effective and economical solution.

Rumali R
Rumali RSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best delivery drivers ever

The delivery driver, Lyndon, is actually a straight up legend. We got him both times and he was so nice and accommodating. I would book any delivery service that he worked for.

Excellent service

Excellent service. We moved interstate and The taxibox delivered our goods in a very timely manner. Communication is excellent. The staff were cheerful and helpful.Only thing is the box could be bit more bigger.

AMAZING

7 years ago we moved from Sydney to Melbourne and had a great experience with Taxibox. A month ago we moved back to Sydney from Melbourne and used Taxibox and again, had an even better experience. Both the Sydney and Melbourne team were utterly amazing - but especially the guys in Melbourne, Beau and the driver Frank, were so helpful and went above and beyond when we needed another Taxibox with very little notice. (Thanks Beau - you lifesaver).

Highly recommend if you're moving locally or interstate or if you just need some flexible and affordable storage. Amazing and I'll always use and recommend! Just awesome.

Thanks legends!!!

Very convenient

Easy to book and to set up and manage payments. Reliable delivery and easy process to organise re-delivery. Staff (delivery people and when calling in (e.g. for booking in re-delivery)) really helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

Excellent customer service

The guys at Taxibox were super helpful and went above their role when we did the 30 min pack. Every body was Very friendly, clean easy accessible site. Would recommend and would use again
Thanks everyone

Natalie
Natalie Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommend Taxibox Service

Such a great tool - we were renovating (putting a pool and extending our house at the same time). We were able to move things in and out at our own leisure - i even ran a fridge and washing machine out of it - cant speak highly enough about it!

Find out how TAXIBOX compares to other Storage Providers

Made my move super easy!

The whole process was so easy and service was great. Would definitely recommend using a taxi box for a move especially if you don’t have a whole bunch of stuff to move. Great value for money!

Margaret Mc
Margaret McSydney, NSW

So easy to use

We used taxi box for 6 months whilst we renovated- the whole process from ordering to delivery, storage and re- delivery was simple courteous and humorous.
Would definitely use again when required

So awesome and easy

Using Taxibox was just so easy. We had to move quickly and store some additional furniture. The delivery, storage, and return were perfect. Would definitely consider using again if we have to move.

best service

from beginning too the end everyone of the staff I had contact with were extremely helpful and friendly. They even gave advice on how to pack the boxes and helped me save a few coins.

Review collected in partnership with Taxibox

Easy, convenient, fast and friendly customer service

We used a Taxibox recently when we were selling our home. We packed it at our old place, stored it for a couple of months, and then had it redelivered to our new house. It was amazingly convenient and very easy to organise. Every time I needed to check something out or ask a question, I was able to quickly get through to someone on the phone. All our stuff was dry and in good condition when we loaded it. Very satisfied, would use again.

Ruby
Ruby

Went beyond my expectation

Big thank you to the Taxibox team for going the extra mile! Special mention to the Melbourne team for their professional help to move during Covid crisis. Cannot fault the team, highly recommended.

Bruce
Bruce South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and driver Benny is a champ!

Effective service with on time delivery and customer friendly attitude which is so important both over the phone and at the point of delivery - we will use again for sure

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic idea and product

The whole idea of Taxi box is fantastic. For the smaller storage or for getting your gear stored in a rather difficult access spot ( like mine!), the Taxibax concept is wonderful.
The booking staff were very helpful, and the delivery and pickup crew made the exercise pain free!
Thank you TaxiBox for helping to make my house move so smooth.

sambagirl
sambagirl

Life Savers

Taxibox were professional and helpful throughout the booking process. When the box arrived the delivery man was efficient, cheerful, thorough and careful. I will be using them next time I have to move -- thanks for making a stressful time easier.

aWinner
aWinnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely what l needed! Awesome service.

It was a pleasure and easy to talk with real people.
The staff provided great positive service and easy transactions.
The transport delivery and pick up was always on time.
All in all l was very satisfied.

clemrobin
clemrobinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These guys are pros!

Booking via the website and follow up phone call was so easy and efficient - first time user so saved $50 with a promo code too. Delivery truck was also quick and efficient. Highly recommend.

Greggo
GreggoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem free Help.

They were great to deal with and the Taxibox obeys the 'Sit/Stay' command perfectly. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. Communication was very easy and the Box delivery amd pick up was very timely and well communicated with the tracking link they send you.

Would recommend!

Excellent over the phone, service, patient, practical, would use again as a solo person moving interstate, great tidy size too. Moved interstate and able to work through options well and size prior to booking the box.

Really easy to deal with & no fuss for pick up or delivery. We had three boxes delivered but only used two & as promised no additional charges. I would definitely use Taxi box again.

Excellent service

TaxiBox were extremely helpful in advising what I needed prior to making the decision to use them for storage. Also they were very efficient, professional and cheerful in all our communications. Their rates were very competitive and I would have no hesitation in using them in the future or recommending them to friends and family. Overall a satisfying experience from beginning to end.

jamie
jamie

Great storage/moving option

A great solution. Moved Sydney to Melbourne and three months stoeage. Really well priced, super convenient, good communication and service. Just two issues: not servicing regional areas, but that's understandable. And given dimensions of the box are external not internal, a small, but important difference.
Highly recommend this company though.