Tazzy Tyres Launceston

Tazzy Tyres Launceston

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tazzy Tyres Launceston? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3

Tyres fitted whilst I waited

Very reasonably priced compared to the bigger companies they also have afterpay which is awesome the customer service was outstanding

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo

Susan B
Susan Basked

DO NOT go here to have your car serviced!!

I had my car serviced here twice. A service should include a safety check of spare tyre and jack. Not so at this place. My jack was so badly corroded I could not use it when I had a flat tyre.

I spoke to a 'manager' and asked why my jack had not been checked. I was told this isn't included in a service! Not concerned with your customer's safety? I was told that it wasn't your fault that I had a flat tyre, that my car was 20 years old and had done 220,000km. Given the age, you should be even more careful when servicing!

I had to flag down a passing motorist to help. What are you going to do to remedy this situation? Deplorable.