TCL 32S6000S (32")

MPN: 32S6000S

11 questions from our users

geta

getaasked

I have TCL Model LED32S6200S tv bought from Dubai. Suddenly the screen went dead unresponsive with blank and black monitor. What to do? In case you see this question send your answer to my email
geta_ayu@yahoo.com
Await yours
Tks

waggy1

waggy1asked

What format does the USB playback movies, I cant find where I says i/e MKV MP4 etc
and help would be appreciated, ta Ken

Mack

Mackasked

Is it possible to connect passive speakers (no amplifier) to this tv? What impedance/ohms would be suitable? Any help would be appreciated.

trevor
trevor

Not sure probably just ask where you got the tv from or google it.

Mike

Mikeasked

I have had this model for 7 months now. It will no longer turn on. The standby light is on, and when I turn it on via the remote, the standby light goes off and nothing happens. I press the power button on the remote again after
10 seconds or so, (essentially turning it off) and the standby light comes back on. I’ve tried unplugging and reconnecting etc, however tv will not power up despite the standby light working and going off when I turn on the tv via the remote.

David B.

David B.asked

Can or how do I watch STAN on this TV ?

Maree Watt

Maree Wattasked

We purchased the s600/S6 series for our bedroom, however the standby light is so bright it’s like a spotlight in the dark. Any tips on toning it down besides turning off at power because the power point is near the ceiling as the tv is wall mounted?

Ben C.
Ben C.

You can turn the light off in the settings.

Julie

Julieasked

Remote does not seem to connect to TV. Have replaced batteries but not fixed problem. Any ideas?

Angnat
Angnat

The only thing I can think of is that it might be a faulty controller. Had the same problem with another product the company replaced it and posted it out

Muzzie1993
Muzzie1993

Replace the Battery’s !!

John

Johnasked

I tried to connect to internet wireless, but the message keep saying my TV need Wireless TV adapter, does mean I need something on the TV before I can connect to the internet wireless?

ANNE

Yes John. If you want to access for example Bigpond Movies you will need a Telstra TV Box.

Cheryl

Cherylasked

Sleep mode ??
I replaced the tv same model and the remote is different
And don’t know how to access the sleep mode?

Hi Cheryl,
I have not used the sleep mode on my tv. In the past when I have had an issue I called TCL and they have been helpful. 1300738149

UHCG

UHCGasked

Does anyone know how many programs can be scheduled to record? Most budget LED TVs I have owned only allow 5 or 6 but I have never owned a TCL. Thanks.

Kizza

I’m not too sure I haven’t got around to record a program yet ... :)

Aldrin Ryan

Aldrin Ryanasked

Is TCL S600S capable of playing YOUTUBE?

It has utube on it

Steve
Steve

Yes, it plays Netflix, freeview, YouTube and GOLIVE. This is their advertising slogan for this SmartTV - You can enjoy seamless convergence between your mobile devices and the Smart TV. Plus, with access to applications such as Netflix and Freeview Plus, you will be sure to find the right entertainment that suits the entire family.

Get an answer from our members and TCL Electronics representatives