TCL 43S6000S (43")

3.3

Allan

AllanMelbourne

Problems with internet TV

Basic free to air TV reception excellent, but internet TV very disappointing. Freeview (green button) works OK on SBS on demand and ABC Iview but has never worked on 7 plus or 9 now. Selected shows simply do not load Same thing with individual channels selection with red button. Have contacted TCL who suggested a reset, which made no difference. Have given up. I think there is some sort of system incompatibility at work here. Al

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Adequate Enough but is Severely Lacking

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
    Vaibhav

VaibhavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent TV

I have purchased this TV in Nov after I shifted to Melbourne. There was offer in Harvey Norman and I can say it's best choose I made between Heinse and TCL. No issues till now. This is smart TV and also has Netflix support through pre-installed app. Mobile cast also works excellent and is handy.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
    HD TVs

Find out how TCL 43S6000S (43") compares to other HD TVs

Rado A.

Rado A.asked

43S6000S (43")

Sleep timer. I don't see anything retaled to sleep timer

Ramajan
    Ramajan

I have a 32 inch and I press the button on the remote with three lines to go into the menus. I select Settings at the bottom, then I select System, Timer, Sleep Timer and select the time I wish. I then press exit to get out of the menu system. Hope this helps.

Compare all 5 TCL S6000S Series