TCL S6000S Series

TCL S6000S Series (page 2 of 4)

32S6000S (32"), 55S6000S (55"), 40S6000S (40"), etc...

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality
Angnat
AngnatBeechford

Great

Easy to set up. The apps are a little confusing but after a while get the hang of it. Netflix pre- programmed which is great. Really good picture and nice and clear. The price was really good. No problem linking to wireless. So great buy for a budget and 3 year warranty

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Mark M.
Mark M.AU

Review of new smart tv

Unit is a smart tv very good to replace my old one
And it has 2 HDMI ports as well and bluetooth hasn’t been set up but I will use it I connect tv using Lan cable ➰ it’s great got it from the Good Guys traralgon today payed 295$ Half price of competition tv brand and now it’s faulty at times I don’t recommend this brand !

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Rebecca
RebeccaMoruya

Good tv

This tv isnt bad ( should have a higher star rating ). Ive owned it for nearly 1 year and i love it. Picture is clear. Sound is well balanced. No faults as yet. For the price i would recommend this. There is honestly nothing i can fault. Super easy remote. Pixels are great. no complaints

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Backup service

My new TCL TV had an unfortunate problem in that it had a thin dark horizontal line across the screen. I put up with the problem for some six months fearing the problems of lodging a warranty claim. My fears were totally unfounded.
Upon calling TCL's customers service, I received great attitude and timely assistance in a very positive resolution to my issue. My thanks go to Jenny and Tan who were instrumental in giving me satisfaction in purchasing a TCL TV. A most happy customer.

ANNE
ANNESydney, NSW

Good TV

Given that this is a smart TV , one would expect to be able to access Bigpond without connecting a box, but not this TV. However you can access Netflix directly from the remote.
Apart from that the television shows a really great picture and comes with a standard three years warranty.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Snackers
SnackersHawthorn

Great Upgrade For My Mum

I bought this for my mum who has been using and ancient LG until now - she absolutely loves it. The screen is spectacular band that's all good but the main thing for her was the remote had to be easy to use and not too complicated. Well its easy to use now - I put little stickers on the buttons for her to use. She doesn't use or understand the apps so I cant comment there but as a traditional TV this is great!

Rianne McGregor
Rianne McGregor

Good value for the price

Purchased this tv 3 weeks ago. Great value for money. Although the apps are really no good. If you want apps don’t buy it. I use Netflix, SBS on Demand and ABC IView and these all work great. So perfect for me. I love that TCL give a standard 3 year warranty which to me means they believe in their product.

Tilly
TillySydney, NSW

WARNING **DO NOT BUY TCL**

We are currently on our 3rd replacement LCD TV from TCL firstly we had a large black dot and a green stripe which just arrived...2nd TV had a big white cloud in the middle of the screen and low and behold 3rd TV has now just cut the screen in half white!! TCL want to keep sending out replacements and we don't want to go through this again having no TV in between waiting for another to arrive..I believe that this will go on until the warranty is up :( they are also not going to refund for all our troubles ...

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Annoying

Our unit is 12 months old and originally operated well. Two months ago Freeview started to mess up and continues to do so.
I View and SBSon-demand work really well but all commercial stations do not operate on Freeview at all now.
A TV Technician has just Investigated and after a complete reset has concluded that the software is at fault.
TCL "HELPLINE" not very helpful.
Out of warranty so 'cest- la- vie"

Pricey51
Pricey51Sydney, NSW

Great TV For The Price

Just purchased the TCL 32" Smart TV very easy to get up and going, bought this to replace an old Samsung I had in my my bedroom, I have had it now for a couple of days and am extremely happy with both picture and sound.

There is a dedicated NETFLIX button but the TV does not support STAN, this is not a problem as my Blue Ray has the STAN app installed , the TV also has the Freeview feature which I find a bit confusing, as this is the first time I have used it , I am sure it will become easier to use with time.

First TCL TV I have purchased a lot of great features on a budget price TV with a 3 year warranty

Smithy5
Smithy5Melbourne

Good For The Price

OK is no Sony or Samsung but neither is the price! Its a darn good smart TV for the money and we are happy with it. The panel has lovely colours and contrast with decent black separation. Audio is a bit thin and the remote is OK. Apps seem to work well but I have only had time to have a basic play with them. I watched the footy on it and was completely happy (except for the audio)

Date PurchasedNov 2017
AdrianFYarraman

Save your money

Purchased this TV 3 months ago. All good for first month or so but now TV won’t switch on unless we cycle the mains power on/off a few times. FreeView stopped working 2 months ago (FreeView works on another device). Dealer (Harvey Norman) says not their problem) TCL Australia won’t answer emails or answer phone. I have also placed a service request on TCL website all ignored. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
AdrianF

TCL came good with a fix for this TV it needed a software update. The update was not on their website it was emailed to me. Now all good and working as it should

Reedy
ReedyGeelong

Excellent Kids Room TV

We got this for the kids because its a Smart TV and they can watch Netflix and Youtube without bothering the adults or having to use any streaming devices. Its is great value - the picture is very clear and colorful, nice and sharp too. Setup was easy and the remote is basic but clearly laid it. I can only rate the sound quality as low/average and I think they saved money on this when they built it.
Overall it is a really great TV for the price.

tahjs
tahjsPerth

Amazing tv at decent price

Love this tv! Beautiful picture, so easy to use and love that it’s a smart tv so can download all my favourite apps and don’t need additional media players. Love the design of the tv and remote, looks so flash and modern in our home and is quite affordable. Definitely happy with having this tv

SteveNSW, 2019

Great Smart T for the price!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Steve

Also, people should read the 'User Manual' and appropriately update the software of this SmartTV.