TCL S6000S Series

TCL S6000S Series (page 3 of 4)

32S6000S (32"), 55S6000S (55"), 40S6000S (40"), etc...

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality

Adequate Enough but is Severely Lacking

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Danielle D
Danielle DAU

Great TV

Brought this tv due to my old one being to small for my needs and haven't regretted it. Love the clear picture and sound. Really like the ECO screen feature as it allows for a great pixel without using to much power. Would highly recommend this Tv if your looking for a energy efficient television

San
SanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice little tv

i bought this TV from an online store during 2017 boxing day season, I really liked it. it is sleek, high definition, easy to operate and has lots of apps in built. i have 55 inch LG smart tv that stopped playing Youtube but this TV has no issues so far. it is small so i am using it in my bedroom wall, Putting it on a wall was no problem as the weight is less than 5 kilos. finally another happy customer for this 32 inch TV.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Cam
CamSydney

Decent small TV for a bedroom, nothing amazing

Decent TV for the size and price. I wouldn't go for this model in a larger size though. Black levels aren't too great and viewing angle is fairly limited. Sound is as expected, average. I use it with an Apple TV so don't use the smart features. Sometimes I accidentally open YouTube or Netflix and I can never figure out how to exit and return back to the HDMI input without turning it on and off.

Someone else mentioned the light at the bottom. This can be turned off in settings, though it should be default because it's super annoying.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
jlewan
jlewanbrisbane

Ok

The tv is ok for the price. The picture quality is ok. The audio is quite poor as expected. Not sure if mine is faulty but the headphone jack seems faulty with the sound going soft for no reason. The smart feature are quite good for watching internet content such as youtube, netflix etc.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Andrew
Andrew

Hate it

Thinking of returning. Hardly any features and sometimes will just turn off for no real reason, doesn't always read files from a USB and internet functions are very poor. It's cheap, but still, not happy with it and regret buying it. Picture is fine though, so if you're looking for something for a spare room etc, go for it.

Boo
Boo

Not suitable for bedroom

Purchased this for our bedroom. It has a large (6cm x 4cm) bright white light on the front at the bottom which also shines up through te back of the TV and projected onto the wall. We didn't see the light in the showroom as the TV was on and the light is only on if it is off. For night 2 we taped over the light (still projected out the back though). But, it needs to be uncovered for the remote to work.Anyway, it is now in the garage.

Really wish someone else mentioned this in their reviews. So, please note, this is not suitable for bedroom!

jinto
jintoredbank plains

not smart

i have purchased this tv 3 weeks before. youtube videos and other apps always interrupted. always have to turn off and turn on to work it again but not for long before videos get stuck again. I have another smart tv in my home which doesnt have these issues. remote doesnt work sometimes too. i have returned this product after a few days and seller has refund my money back.

Vaibhav
VaibhavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent TV

I have purchased this TV in Nov after I shifted to Melbourne. There was offer in Harvey Norman and I can say it's best choose I made between Heinse and TCL. No issues till now. This is smart TV and also has Netflix support through pre-installed app. Mobile cast also works excellent and is handy.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Vivian
VivianAU

Prefect

This TV is prefect. Has many apps installed already. Kids can use Toutube to watch any thing. It also has wifi which can connect internet easily. Big screen is prefect. Volume is good as well. Also we can use it to browse internet. So if you know some website, you can use TV to watch movie at home.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Leah
LeahAU

Fab little smart TV

A cheap price for an amazing TV. As good as any on the market. Great sound and picture. This was exactly the TV I was looking for to put in my bedroom. Love that its light weight and easy to move around if needed. Highly recommend. Well worth the price.

TCL Smart TV is the dumbest TV

scott filby
scott filby

Big improvement on TV this is replacing

This replacement TV looks superior to the older model i bought 2 years ago. It not only feels better quality but also has much better colour definition. I found setup to be easy and intuitive. So far I'm much happier with my replacement TV. (I received replacement TV 23/12/17)
The previous TV felt cheaply made and colour definition (especially skin tones) was very average.
Would like to thank the lady operater at TCL. She was very curtious, helpful and i appreciate TCL replacing my older model and inferior quality TV with new model.
Really like replacement new model TV.TYVM :)

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Philip
PhilipCanberra

TCL The Not So Smart Tv

Date PurchasedNov 2017
JB1
JB1Melbourne

Don't bother. Save yourself the time.

Date PurchasedDec 2017