TCL S6000S Series

32S6000S (32"), 55S6000S (55"), 40S6000S (40"), etc...

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality
Christina
ChristinaSydney, NSW

Good tv

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $397.00.

fab40nola
fab40nolaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money TV.

Although the menus and guides are slow to load, the tv itself works perfectly fine for the price. It is easy to install, the colour, sound and remote all work with minimum fuss. As an entry level TV, it isn’t a mistake to buy one.
We lost the remote, and we couldn’t change the channel or volume until I got a new one. Replacement remote was only $20 on eBay.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $580.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality
trevor
trevorwarrnambool

great tv at a great price

I have had this tv for approx 6 months,find it works well ,shows a nice clean picture. Sometimes loading up netflix it might stop at about 30percent of 100 percent but this is more to do with internet speed. Controls are easy to use, would be better with illuminated buttons for night use. All settings are comprehensive to adjust tv, sound is pretty good too. This tv does everything reasonably well for a tv under 300dollars.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for $280.00.

Performance
Sound Quality
Software
Picture Quality

Average product

The tv is smart but a large amount of the apps are Indian or asian apps that I will not use

The screen is resolution is very average its only 720p but if your sitting from afar its not to bad

The audio is pretty crappy I would definitely buy a soundbar

The tv can be pretty slow to open apps and load videos also has problems connecting to wifi at times

Date PurchasedDec 2018
deb
debMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT PRICED TV

We purchased the 2018 model 6500 series in the 40 inch. We have been very happy with the quality. Got it at a great price. Picture is clear. The tuner works well. All stations including radio stations for free to air. Can connect to the internet via WI FI or Ethernet. Has Netflix pre installed and teletext. Am really satisfied with my purchase and the price.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Mark M.
Mark M.AU

Review of new smart tv

Unit is a smart tv very good to replace my old one
And it has 2 HDMI ports as well and bluetooth hasn’t been set up but I will use it I connect tv using Lan cable ➰ it’s great got it from the Good Guys traralgon today payed 295$ Half price of competition tv brand and now it’s faulty at times I don’t recommend this brand !

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Rebecca
RebeccaMoruya

Good tv

This tv isnt bad ( should have a higher star rating ). Ive owned it for nearly 1 year and i love it. Picture is clear. Sound is well balanced. No faults as yet. For the price i would recommend this. There is honestly nothing i can fault. Super easy remote. Pixels are great. no complaints

Date PurchasedMay 2017
ANNE
ANNESydney, NSW

Good TV

Given that this is a smart TV , one would expect to be able to access Bigpond without connecting a box, but not this TV. However you can access Netflix directly from the remote.
Apart from that the television shows a really great picture and comes with a standard three years warranty.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Snackers
SnackersHawthorn

Great Upgrade For My Mum

I bought this for my mum who has been using and ancient LG until now - she absolutely loves it. The screen is spectacular band that's all good but the main thing for her was the remote had to be easy to use and not too complicated. Well its easy to use now - I put little stickers on the buttons for her to use. She doesn't use or understand the apps so I cant comment there but as a traditional TV this is great!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Rianne McGregor
Rianne McGregor

Good value for the price

Purchased this tv 3 weeks ago. Great value for money. Although the apps are really no good. If you want apps don’t buy it. I use Netflix, SBS on Demand and ABC IView and these all work great. So perfect for me. I love that TCL give a standard 3 year warranty which to me means they believe in their product.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Reedy
ReedyGeelong

Excellent Kids Room TV

We got this for the kids because its a Smart TV and they can watch Netflix and Youtube without bothering the adults or having to use any streaming devices. Its is great value - the picture is very clear and colorful, nice and sharp too. Setup was easy and the remote is basic but clearly laid it. I can only rate the sound quality as low/average and I think they saved money on this when they built it.
Overall it is a really great TV for the price.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
SteveNSW, 2019

Great Smart T for the price!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Steve

Also, people should read the 'User Manual' and appropriately update the software of this SmartTV.

Danielle D
Danielle DAU

Great TV

Brought this tv due to my old one being to small for my needs and haven't regretted it. Love the clear picture and sound. Really like the ECO screen feature as it allows for a great pixel without using to much power. Would highly recommend this Tv if your looking for a energy efficient television

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Cam
CamSydney

Decent small TV for a bedroom, nothing amazing

Decent TV for the size and price. I wouldn't go for this model in a larger size though. Black levels aren't too great and viewing angle is fairly limited. Sound is as expected, average. I use it with an Apple TV so don't use the smart features. Sometimes I accidentally open YouTube or Netflix and I can never figure out how to exit and return back to the HDMI input without turning it on and off.

Someone else mentioned the light at the bottom. This can be turned off in settings, though it should be default because it's super annoying.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Vaibhav
VaibhavGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent TV

I have purchased this TV in Nov after I shifted to Melbourne. There was offer in Harvey Norman and I can say it's best choose I made between Heinse and TCL. No issues till now. This is smart TV and also has Netflix support through pre-installed app. Mobile cast also works excellent and is handy.

Date PurchasedNov 2017