TCL S6000S Series

32S6000S (32"), 55S6000S (55"), 40S6000S (40"), etc...

• Sound Quality
  • Software
  • Picture Quality
Bridgette
BridgetteSydney, NSW

Excellent value for money

I use the TV exclusively with my Foxtel now box or google chrome cast. I haven’t used it through it’s internal system..

But the picture and sound are completely fantastic value for money.

No it’s not the best on the market but I can’t complain about the quality vs the cost - it’s excellent.

Good energy rating too.

Purchased in July 2018 at The Good Guys for $550.00.

Mel
MelSydney, NSW

Great tv

Great sized smart tv, perfect for bedroom. Easy to set up and connect WiFi. Easy log in to Netflix etc. Kids like the games. Good sound and picture quality. Have no problems so far

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $275.00.

Ramajan
RamajanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great TV with Netflix and Youtube.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $295.00.

Mands
MandsMelbourne

Fantastic TV at a budget price

This TV does everything we want, and costs a fraction of the price of a Sony or Samsung. We have found it easy to use, clear picture, minimal after-image, and after upgrading from a more basic TCL model, we couldn't be happier. Good access to HDMI and USB ports, and instructions are easy to follow. Very happy!!!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Angnat
AngnatBeechford

Great

Easy to set up. The apps are a little confusing but after a while get the hang of it. Netflix pre- programmed which is great. Really good picture and nice and clear. The price was really good. No problem linking to wireless. So great buy for a budget and 3 year warranty

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Backup service

My new TCL TV had an unfortunate problem in that it had a thin dark horizontal line across the screen. I put up with the problem for some six months fearing the problems of lodging a warranty claim. My fears were totally unfounded.
Upon calling TCL's customers service, I received great attitude and timely assistance in a very positive resolution to my issue. My thanks go to Jenny and Tan who were instrumental in giving me satisfaction in purchasing a TCL TV. A most happy customer.

Pricey51
Pricey51Sydney, NSW

Great TV For The Price

Just purchased the TCL 32" Smart TV very easy to get up and going, bought this to replace an old Samsung I had in my my bedroom, I have had it now for a couple of days and am extremely happy with both picture and sound.

There is a dedicated NETFLIX button but the TV does not support STAN, this is not a problem as my Blue Ray has the STAN app installed , the TV also has the Freeview feature which I find a bit confusing, as this is the first time I have used it , I am sure it will become easier to use with time.

First TCL TV I have purchased a lot of great features on a budget price TV with a 3 year warranty

Date PurchasedJune 2018
tahjs
tahjsPerth

Amazing tv at decent price

Love this tv! Beautiful picture, so easy to use and love that it’s a smart tv so can download all my favourite apps and don’t need additional media players. Love the design of the tv and remote, looks so flash and modern in our home and is quite affordable. Definitely happy with having this tv

San
SanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice little tv

i bought this TV from an online store during 2017 boxing day season, I really liked it. it is sleek, high definition, easy to operate and has lots of apps in built. i have 55 inch LG smart tv that stopped playing Youtube but this TV has no issues so far. it is small so i am using it in my bedroom wall, Putting it on a wall was no problem as the weight is less than 5 kilos. finally another happy customer for this 32 inch TV.

Vivian
VivianAU

Prefect

This TV is prefect. Has many apps installed already. Kids can use Toutube to watch any thing. It also has wifi which can connect internet easily. Big screen is prefect. Volume is good as well. Also we can use it to browse internet. So if you know some website, you can use TV to watch movie at home.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Leah
LeahAU

Fab little smart TV

A cheap price for an amazing TV. As good as any on the market. Great sound and picture. This was exactly the TV I was looking for to put in my bedroom. Love that its light weight and easy to move around if needed. Highly recommend. Well worth the price.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
EmeraldRose
EmeraldRoseAU

Highly recommend this budget tv

Ive had this tv for a week and really like it, it’s my first smart tv and was very easy to set up and love the netflix button on the remote. I think the picture quality is very good for a budget tv, and aesthetically the tv looks very nice, its very slim and lightweight aswell. I havent had it long enough to comment on reliability, here’s hoping everything is okay.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Perfect

Netflix built in awesome ..sound ok picture good connect to PS4 and Foxtel excellent. Love it it's perfect for the bedroom and those nights snuggled up with Netflix..recommend to people looking for a budget tv with all the smart tv .. give it a 10/10 review I like it .

Date PurchasedAug 2017
bozoeggman
bozoeggmanSA, 5152

Great Value, Great Picture, Netflic built in

I bought this TV to take advantage of the built-in Netflix and SMART TV capability, and just for the Master Bedroom, so while it has a lot of whizz bang features, I really just use it for TV, Netflix and have plugged a Blue Ray/DVD into it. Everything has worked perfectly since installing it. Mounted it on the wall, plugged it in, turned it on - it found my network, connected to it, logged into Netflix and all good to go - took about 5-10 minutes tops. I was dubious about TCL as a brand and prior models had poor reviews and a lot of problems highlighted (Netflix access, sound issues, too complex a remote, Wi-Fi issues, etc) but this has been awesome and no issues at all with the TV and the picture is great.

Date PurchasedJune 2017