TCL Australia

TCL Australia

Brand Manager for TCL Electronics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (237)

Deborah
DeborahSydney, NSW

Helpful Erika

I could not get a channel to appear on my new tv so I rang and spoke with Erika who was extremely helpful, I had put the HDMI in the wrong port, Erika got me to change the port and I had picture. I was very grateful for the advice from Erika.

Shonik A.
Shonik A.Sydney, NSW

Marky was easy and a pleasure to deal with.Highly reccomended. Customer support was quick.Problem resolved in 10 mins

Really happy with the tv I purchased. Didn't think much of TCL as a brand but it was everything I wanted in a new tv. I highly reccomend any in the market for a new tv to consider this brand.

Jimmy
JimmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My thoughts

Bought a TCL TV new and the controller stopped working after about 3 weeks. Had to replace it and it wasn't easy finding another one the Tv is great has an amazing resolution compared to all other Televisions I have had also a smart Tv which is great but the storage is limited so I also bought a USB to plug into it and every time I turn the TV on it says would you like to open the USB drive which is annoying.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great tv. Can add and remove apps with ease. Great picture and sound, great price and great size.

75 inch tv with great sound and picture quality very easy to use. Can also add and remove apps with ease.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL P715 75P715 (75")

Excellent tech support

I called for help with resetting my TV due to network problems. The tech support person was very helpful and patient with me. Very happy with the assistance I got on a TV that was no longer under warranty.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mia
Mia

An Almost 2k TV and the don't bother getting back to you. Glitchy Returning to home issues found all over the Internet.

Glitchy TV cuts off watching streaming apps, free to air TV, everything and returns to home screen every 5 minutes. Contacted them and absolutely No resolution.
Looked online, apparently this has been happening for Years with TCL Roku, apparently TCL uses Roku systems in their Tv's.
Google TCL returning to home screen and see All The People Just Being IGNORED, they haven't bothered to fix the issue Or get back to them.
Upgraded my old TV after 15 years, not one thing wrong with it it, have this thing for under 6 months and problems Already, absolute trash and dismal customer service.

Tracey Webster
Tracey WebsterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Terrible
Tv goes back to last program watched, won’t load apps, so frustrating wait 10 minutes or more to load a channel or app then doesn’t work
Halfway through a program the talk search thing will come up even though remote on table and no one near it
Have contacted support three times, first time spent 1 1/2 hours on phone resetting tv which did nothing
Two further calls and no call back

Pete H.
Pete H.

A frustrating television

Bought this tv for the bedroom.
If you want to instantly catch something on tv, forget it! This tv takes five minutes to “boot up”. Seriously, it goes through a series of screens, little circles, logos and such before finally getting a signal. And the power cable keeps working lose resulting in a pixilated screen before totally disconnecting from any signal.

Jay
JayMelbourne

Appreciation for May to help fix the issue

May was very patient and helpful to help us get the issue fixed. She seemed to be knowledgeable about the process and instructed step by step. Very happy with the service she provided to get my internet running on the TV. She also sent me the link to upgrade the software manually. Thanks May!

angely

I had to contact TCL today about an issue with my soundbar,something that i could have done if i new the process,i called up tcl and i was connected to Angely,she was so helpful and kind,and went thru the process with me to get my soundbar up and running,excellent job Ange,keep up the good work.

TV support.

I contacted TCL support after having a change of modem and my 2 TV’s not connecting to the internet. I spoke with ED who was brilliant and very patient as he set up both TV’s again so I can now stream Netflix etc. Thanks very much for your time ED, really appreciated.

Martyn
MartynMelbourne

Tech advice

75in TV having trouble with no free to air stations, rand TCL and spoke to Josh who was extremely helpful. He walked me though many screens {most i had never seen before] and fixed the problem, very patient dealing with a couple of Seniors.

Big Problem fixed with ease

My man ED was great to deal with n I’m hard work ocd n all so normally get angry with these types of calls. He kept me carm not many can

Frank Verzaci
Frank VerzaciGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My TV Wont turn on

I Found the Staff fantastic to deal with Eva helped me with my issue i am extremely happy and i will always recommend the TCL TV

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL P8M 65P8M (65")
Cathy
CathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great customer service

Need to ring customer support to fix a missing channel problem Spoke with Ed who was very patient and was able to solve my problem by guiding me through what to do.

Matt E.
Matt E.asked

I have a TCL 65" it constantly disconnected my Netflic and I would have to sign back in all the time. Now my tv won't find my house internet at all. I can connect my phone hotspot and it works but not my home Internet. My modem is next to the tv so it is nice and close. I have other TV's that can find the internet just not this one. I have rebooted everything but still nothing.
Has anyone got any ideas that I could try?

Cheers.

Kay from Tamworth
Kay from Tamworth

Try moving your modem so it has distance from the TV ... being too close could be causing lag and drop out even not register. Try 3mtrs + if possible.

Jim
Jim

Matt I only just set mine up 18/06/2021 and haven't logged into other bar normal tv but if you ring TCL they are really helpful
phone no.1300738149

Hayden J.
Hayden J.asked

TCL display stays on the screen earlier the tv would turn on but wouldn’t change volume or channel

MyTube L.
MyTube L.asked

Got a TV in 2017, then the tv presented an issue after less than a year in August 2018 a replacement was made after almost 2 months of dealings, today 23rd of April 2021 the replacement is presented with the same fault and I was informed at the time of the replacement another 3years would start to count but when calling TCL today I was told that off and I would not have any sort of warranty. Is that correct TCL Australia? I purchased a TV to last at least 3 years and none of the ones I received have lasted that.