TCL Australia

2.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (79) · No

LKMSydney, NSW

Waiting to get fix TCL 65” tv

Waiting to get fix 65” tv TCL. Lodged complaint on 4th Nov, today 18th Nov, still waiting. Asked to wait 21 days. Still waiting.

LKM

I have been waiting 19 days to fix TV. I am calling customer support every day and they can't even confirm if the spare parts been sent. Worst experiences.

Tv problem

Service great everything they said would happen did technician was brilliant thanks for great service replaced tv in less time than they said

Peter maclachlan

Peter maclachlanKimberley, WA

Waiting for my 65 inch TCL TV

The same problem as many other callers I was enjoying my 65 inch TCL Smart TV when it went blank picture still with sound I checked it to find no back light have had run around since then over 6 week now I was offered a store credit with was then withdrawn to say that they would send me a replacement upgrade model in 7-10 days some 4 weeks now and i can not get a straight answer on when I might see my beloved tv. I have had to drag a 40 inch one from outside to watch in house. PLLEEEESE some one help me i am having withdrawal symtoms from not being able to watch netflix etc and will have to file for a divorce as my wife hounds me daily Please TCL just Give me a replacement TV File NO 122073

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65P4US (65")

Rommel

RommelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good communicator

Eva is very good at communication skills. She walked me all the way through addressing my concerns. She didn't leave me hanging with the issue I have.

Jon

Jon

Tv warranty claim

65 Inch tv

Pixels died in 15 months, product had a 3 year warranty. TCL said they would send a technician to investigate, but would charge $100. Poor service from a terrible company. Do not buy any TCL product.

Paul Mcritchie

Paul McritchieEyre Peninsula, SA

I se a positive future for my TCLtv.

Today i talked with Eva at TCL, about a problem with my tv,she was very helpfull an made me feel reasured
that my tv was in good hands with the service department, thanks Eva.

Great Customer Service

Bought a 60 inch smart TV from TCL. Was very happy with the TV. 3 months before end of warranty started having some issues with the display. Contacted TCL to report the problem. Ended up with a new 65 inch smart TV as a replacement. Great service in particular from MJ.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Terrible Service, Product and Experience - Do not buy a TCL**** Buyers BEWARE****

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65C1CUS (65")

Mark M

Mark MAdelaide

Good service

Very happy with service tv broke down on Saturday. Rang TCL on Monday sorted by Tuesday waiting on new replacement tv for faulty unit Wedenesday. I'm very satisfied with that. Thanks TCL

Steven R.

Steven R.Perth, WA

BAD SERVICE

C4 series 75inc TV worked fine for just on 2 years but now I have a problem tv screen just goes black after 20 minutes of use and it is a nightmare, unknown to me, as the TV is a 75inc I or another person has to be home to help the serviceman move the tv so it can be repaired, no one advised me of this when the tv was purchased and all TCL and serviceman say this is how it goes, I say they sell TVs this size so it is up to TCL to have 2 serviceman attend to repair the tv, not me the buyer.

excellent customer service

just want to share of my experience about TCL customer service, I'm very satisfied on how it went, I called technical support to claim my TV warranty got issue on display screen, her name is Janice she's very good on troubleshooting, step by step and easy to understand, she called me many times just to update of what's going on and she send a technician at home and ends up to replace my TV, Now I got a latest model.
thanks Janice and TCL.

Product PurchasedTV

Gary M

Gary MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Service.

Our TCL TV failed under warranty. I returned it to the Good Guys who sent it to the repair agent here in Bendigo. It's good to have a local repair agent. TCL contacted me to say it was being replaced with an upgraded model which was a good outcome I much appreciate. I dealt with MJ & the communication was very quick. The only disappointment was it took 2 & a half weeks to get to the repair agent. I had contacted the repair agent about 4 days before it arrived & they said they knew it was coming & believed it had been lost somehow. Overall though, given this happened during Covid 19 lockdown conditions, it was good service.

Michael T.

Michael T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome customer service.

Customer service has been awesome, when our TV failed I really didnt expect a good experience dealing with the warranty claim. I was defently surprised how good the whole experience has been. MICHELLE from customers service kept us updated the whole time and went above and beyond her job requirements to make sure the process went as smooth as possible. Thanks to her and TCL support I am now a loyal customer. Highly recommend to everyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C2US (55")
Cory

CoryHunter Region, NSW

GReat Tv

Store navigation was done with ease.
Given the product range of choice, it's easy to be satisfied with the range available due to the need of all sizes suiting every room.
Speed and Quality has been the forefront of their unique design and approach. Delivering a satisfied experience that can equal and match price and performance.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL Series P 75P8MR (75")

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TV warranty assistance

Spoke with Dian and several other team members regarding my television fault and received very polite responses.The team was very quick to act and resolve the issue.I have nothing but praise for tcl and will certainly recommend them.

Great customer service

I had to contact the TCL customer service in two occasions and I was impressed by the politeness and friendliness of the support team. My second call was answered by Mildred, who resolved the warranty issue I was calling about within a few minutes.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C715 (55")
Farooqahmed P.

Farooqahmed P.Northeast, VIC

Excellent Warranty Claim & Customer Services

I had purchased TCL in 2018 and I had no issues so far..but recently I did face problem with video and processed with warranty claim, have experienced a super quick process in replacing..this is one of my excellent service ever received.. I'm highly satisfied and Highly recommended TCL.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 32S6000FS (32")
Mudassir

MudassirCanberra 2600, ACT

Warranty claim

My TCL LED 2018 model got problem recently, Warranty claim is quite simple process, though it took more time in my case (might be because of covid19). However, I'm highly satisfied with the replaced product.
Thanks "Mildred"

id never buy tcl again.

initial 60cm tv was replaced as half the screen went black within 3months. got a 65cm replacement and its terrible. tcl tries to blame eveything from batteries to internet. promises udates that are never sent and then closes cases if theyre not followed up. tv lags, wont load, reboots, changes from hdmi to tv at its own discretion and goes to a picture in picture mode that isnt even a function. audio is continually out of sync yet all of this is normal according to tcl. i reccomend buying anything except tcl. they were ok years ago but quickly went to crap...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 4K UHD LED 65E5900US (65")