TCL Australia

TCL Australia

3.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (26)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No
ALBERT W.

ALBERT W.Sydney, NSW

Warranty expired but covered. Ty Jovy

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65P20US (65")
CCD

CCDSydney Surrounds, NSW

Felt like a VIP

Anything can break down so when I called and was treated like a VIP I was impressed. Nothing was to hard or a problem, they were helpful and friendly and sorted out my problem quickly.

Product Purchased40inch TV
Peter maclachlan

Peter maclachlanKimberley, WA

Waiting for my 65 inch TCL TV

The same problem as many other callers I was enjoying my 65 inch TCL Smart TV when it went blank picture still with sound I checked it to find no back light have had run around since then over 6 week now I was offered a store credit with was then withdrawn to say that they would send me a replacement upgrade model in 7-10 days some 4 weeks now and i can not get a straight answer on when I might see my beloved tv. I have had to drag a 40 inch one from outside to watch in house. PLLEEEESE some one help me i am having withdrawal symtoms from not being able to watch netflix etc and will have to file for a divorce as my wife hounds me daily Please TCL just Give me a replacement TV File NO 122073

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65P4US (65")

Paul Mcritchie

Paul McritchieEyre Peninsula, SA

I se a positive future for my TCLtv.

Today i talked with Eva at TCL, about a problem with my tv,she was very helpfull an made me feel reasured
that my tv was in good hands with the service department, thanks Eva.

Great Customer Service

Bought a 60 inch smart TV from TCL. Was very happy with the TV. 3 months before end of warranty started having some issues with the display. Contacted TCL to report the problem. Ended up with a new 65 inch smart TV as a replacement. Great service in particular from MJ.

Steven R.

Steven R.Perth, WA

BAD SERVICE

C4 series 75inc TV worked fine for just on 2 years but now I have a problem tv screen just goes black after 20 minutes of use and it is a nightmare, unknown to me, as the TV is a 75inc I or another person has to be home to help the serviceman move the tv so it can be repaired, no one advised me of this when the tv was purchased and all TCL and serviceman say this is how it goes, I say they sell TVs this size so it is up to TCL to have 2 serviceman attend to repair the tv, not me the buyer.

Mudassir

MudassirCanberra 2600, ACT

Warranty claim

My TCL LED 2018 model got problem recently, Warranty claim is quite simple process, though it took more time in my case (might be because of covid19). However, I'm highly satisfied with the replaced product.
Thanks "Mildred"

id never buy tcl again.

initial 60cm tv was replaced as half the screen went black within 3months. got a 65cm replacement and its terrible. tcl tries to blame eveything from batteries to internet. promises udates that are never sent and then closes cases if theyre not followed up. tv lags, wont load, reboots, changes from hdmi to tv at its own discretion and goes to a picture in picture mode that isnt even a function. audio is continually out of sync yet all of this is normal according to tcl. i reccomend buying anything except tcl. they were ok years ago but quickly went to crap...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 4K UHD LED 65E5900US (65")
Terri

TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to replacement tv arriving!

Thank you TLC for great customer service from the first phone call to the last we were looked after and had a very kind assistant MJ I think really had her work cut out for her with us and we are so happy to get the news today that we are even getting an upgrade on our replacement tv we were kept informed of the process and whenever I sent an email there was a quick response. Yours Terri Carfoot

TCL TV warranty

I have never had such excellent warranty service that I had from TCL
TV wouldn’t switch on
Read warranty document and was please to see the TV had a three year warranty
TV was 2 Years old so I sent of an email
After a couple of days they rang me to arrange a time for Their technician to attend In a couple of days
He took 10 mins and voila TV fixed
Thanks TCL excellent service
David

Product PurchasedEbay
MadK

MadKSydney

Good TV and great service - until you make a claim.!!!!

Very Happy with my TCL 55 C8 TV, price was good and quality is better than expected. Had a problem with the remotes not working and got in touch with their service dept. Michelle helped me with resetting the TV and remote and worked fine. Michelle was very helpful and followed up the issue over the following week as I told her it was intermittent.
Update. Unfortunately the problem has reoccurred numerous times since and has become a real problem. The TV will stop working or will not work until it has been switched of for hours. TCL were fine at first but now they don't want to know. VERY POOR service.!

Shax

ShaxSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful customer support!!!

I rang customer support about my tv which I was told that was still under warranty. I was sent a ref number straight away and referred to my local technician.
Within 10 days TCL gave me the news that they were sending me my brand new replacement tv. Best service and support that I have had for a long time. Thanks so much to Mildred who looked after my issue right from the start and kept me up to date via email and phone.
Very happy customer. Thanks again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 40D3000F (40")

covey

coveyPerth, WA

excellent customer service Replacement Tv

My tv had a issue but one quick call and a email and customer service rep MJ has sorted me out with a brand new tv bigger in size then my original one for a swap over within a month

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 60P20US (60")
Matt F

Matt FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TCL- Replacement TV and Customer Service

Backlight went out on my TCL TV a few years after purchase. Was informed it was still under manufacturers warranty when I called the customer service line. Within a week I had a technician out to review the problem. I was told it couldn't be fixed and that I would receive a replacement within a month. A week later I had an update from MJ who advised they would be replacing the old TV with a brand new current model. Couldn't be more happy with the outcome.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55E18US (55")
Ronald T.

Ronald T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer support

I purchased my tcl 60 inch TV and just short of 2 years I started experiencing panel dimming issues. I reported to TCL and the help and support has been such a pleasant and easy experience. I was given a brand new replacement unit for my faulty TV. Miss MJ from TCL has been so helpful and provided excellent service. Thank you and highly recommend TCL.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 60P20US (60")

Mel-

Mel-Sydney

Piece of crap

If I could give 0 stars I would. The tv is just out of 3 year warranty and now doesn't turn on. TCL won't do anything about it. Now have to buy another tv definitely won't be a TCL their customer service are unhelpful and rude

Ali Zain

Ali ZainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jenny is the best TCL customer service representative

I bought over $2000 TCL QLED TV in October last year. Unfortunately I was the one in thousands who experience multiple software/hardware issues in the brand new tv.
Since it was a new tv and under warranty, Jenny took an initiative to not only resolve all the issues but also took diagnostics to the whole next level.
Rather than selling my tv cheap, I am now determined to keep it as is, I got no major issues any longer and can enjoy watching without any hiccups.
Jenny is inevidently the best customer service representative I have ever known and highly recommend her if you are just like me with serious TCL tv issues. Her diagnostic skills and follow-ups are just great.

Product PurchasedTCL P8M Series
Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TV under warranty fixed promptly

18 months into the warranty on a smart tv it would not turn on. After supplying the necessary information to the TCL website and trying several things they suggested, they allocated the job to Woolley Appliance Services.

Promptly diagnosed and replaced the motherboard. Thanks to Jesse the serviceman for being so professional.

Have red alot of negative reviews here but have to say our experience with TCL has been fantastic. I'd be happy to buy another tv with the 3 year warranty.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 50P6US (50")
Aron

AronSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer service experience of my life.

Terrible customer service. Countless back and forth emails. Promised me phone calls that didn’t happen. Didn’t resolve the issue and am now just being ignored.

1 year on and no result.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65C1US (65")
Ken H.

Ken H.Victoria

Horrible unreliable

I have the 85 p8m. It takes forever to boot up...which I was told was a known fault...after I bought it. Reboots constantly on all apps, randomly. Instant On does not work. I have also had service technicians come to my house 3 times already... And still the same issues, as well have changed all the boards out. The technicians are coming again this week. I have asked for a refund and TCL is not wanting to. These are all facts and no feelings....good luck to anyone who purchases one.

Product PurchasedTCL P8M Series