TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 2 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (90) · No

Steven R.

Steven R.Perth, WA

BAD SERVICE

C4 series 75inc TV worked fine for just on 2 years but now I have a problem tv screen just goes black after 20 minutes of use and it is a nightmare, unknown to me, as the TV is a 75inc I or another person has to be home to help the serviceman move the tv so it can be repaired, no one advised me of this when the tv was purchased and all TCL and serviceman say this is how it goes, I say they sell TVs this size so it is up to TCL to have 2 serviceman attend to repair the tv, not me the buyer.

excellent customer service

just want to share of my experience about TCL customer service, I'm very satisfied on how it went, I called technical support to claim my TV warranty got issue on display screen, her name is Janice she's very good on troubleshooting, step by step and easy to understand, she called me many times just to update of what's going on and she send a technician at home and ends up to replace my TV, Now I got a latest model.
thanks Janice and TCL.

Product PurchasedTV

Gary M

Gary MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Service.

Our TCL TV failed under warranty. I returned it to the Good Guys who sent it to the repair agent here in Bendigo. It's good to have a local repair agent. TCL contacted me to say it was being replaced with an upgraded model which was a good outcome I much appreciate. I dealt with MJ & the communication was very quick. The only disappointment was it took 2 & a half weeks to get to the repair agent. I had contacted the repair agent about 4 days before it arrived & they said they knew it was coming & believed it had been lost somehow. Overall though, given this happened during Covid 19 lockdown conditions, it was good service.

Michael T.

Michael T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome customer service.

Customer service has been awesome, when our TV failed I really didnt expect a good experience dealing with the warranty claim. I was defently surprised how good the whole experience has been. MICHELLE from customers service kept us updated the whole time and went above and beyond her job requirements to make sure the process went as smooth as possible. Thanks to her and TCL support I am now a loyal customer. Highly recommend to everyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C2US (55")
Cory

CoryHunter Region, NSW

GReat Tv

Store navigation was done with ease.
Given the product range of choice, it's easy to be satisfied with the range available due to the need of all sizes suiting every room.
Speed and Quality has been the forefront of their unique design and approach. Delivering a satisfied experience that can equal and match price and performance.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL Series P 75P8MR (75")

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TV warranty assistance

Spoke with Dian and several other team members regarding my television fault and received very polite responses.The team was very quick to act and resolve the issue.I have nothing but praise for tcl and will certainly recommend them.

Great customer service

I had to contact the TCL customer service in two occasions and I was impressed by the politeness and friendliness of the support team. My second call was answered by Mildred, who resolved the warranty issue I was calling about within a few minutes.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C715 (55")
Farooqahmed P.

Farooqahmed P.Northeast, VIC

Excellent Warranty Claim & Customer Services

I had purchased TCL in 2018 and I had no issues so far..but recently I did face problem with video and processed with warranty claim, have experienced a super quick process in replacing..this is one of my excellent service ever received.. I'm highly satisfied and Highly recommended TCL.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 32S6000FS (32")
Mudassir

MudassirCanberra 2600, ACT

Warranty claim

My TCL LED 2018 model got problem recently, Warranty claim is quite simple process, though it took more time in my case (might be because of covid19). However, I'm highly satisfied with the replaced product.
Thanks "Mildred"

id never buy tcl again.

initial 60cm tv was replaced as half the screen went black within 3months. got a 65cm replacement and its terrible. tcl tries to blame eveything from batteries to internet. promises udates that are never sent and then closes cases if theyre not followed up. tv lags, wont load, reboots, changes from hdmi to tv at its own discretion and goes to a picture in picture mode that isnt even a function. audio is continually out of sync yet all of this is normal according to tcl. i reccomend buying anything except tcl. they were ok years ago but quickly went to crap...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 4K UHD LED 65E5900US (65")
Terri

TerriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looking forward to replacement tv arriving!

Thank you TLC for great customer service from the first phone call to the last we were looked after and had a very kind assistant MJ I think really had her work cut out for her with us and we are so happy to get the news today that we are even getting an upgrade on our replacement tv we were kept informed of the process and whenever I sent an email there was a quick response. Yours Terri Carfoot

Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement tv

Thank you Mildred service was prompt and efficient the replacement tv works very well we will continue to use your products.the time between talking to you and the TV being replaced was quick

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 4K UHD LED 65E5900US (65")
Bill P.

Bill P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please don't buy TCL

From the moment I bought it the tv started playing up to no picture. Then customer service so rude , Wish I put a couple of dollers more and bought a quality brand . This brand is utter crap

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55E19US (55")

Replacement TV,

My 60inch TCL had a shadow in the middle of the TV. I had the TV for almost 3 years without an issue. Lucky it happened just before the warranty ended.
So I called The GoodGuys where I bought it from and they directed me to TCL.
At TCL my case was dealt by a fantastic person with extraordinary customer service. Her name is Michelle. She has been very helpful from first point of contact. I wish her all the best with her position at TCL, and hope she is rewarded for extraordinary skills at customer support.

Outcome : They promised to replace my TV with better model and bigger size within next 7 business days.

Couldn't be happier :)

Thanks Guys,.

Case : 118410.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 60P20US (60")
Chris and Jaclyn

Chris and JaclynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awful customer service

We bought a TCL 55p20us TV from Bing Lee in October of 2017 with a 3 year warranty. About 3 weeks ago the picture disappeared with a black screen. Called TCL tech services and ran through all the trouble shooting over the phone. This didnt work and a technician was sent out to assess. Technician advised he was going to recommend a replacement TV and this would take 48 hours. For 2 weeks since i have been given the run around by customer service. Broken promises on timelines - just plain lies. If you are going to offer a 3 year warranty, then stick to it. Will never buy TCL again nor recommend to anyone.

Michael Warby

Michael WarbySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pairing Problem

Rang TCL and Janice went through the same fault finding I had been through (as she was supposed to). In the end, she raised a case number and advised to go back to the store of purchase and get a new sound bar. This one is fantastic. It works really well. Thank you.

TCL TV warranty

I have never had such excellent warranty service that I had from TCL
TV wouldn’t switch on
Read warranty document and was please to see the TV had a three year warranty
TV was 2 Years old so I sent of an email
After a couple of days they rang me to arrange a time for Their technician to attend In a couple of days
He took 10 mins and voila TV fixed
Thanks TCL excellent service
David

Product PurchasedEbay
Stefb

StefbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Replace the TV

I had an issue with half screen turned to black and I called the TCL service and within 10 days I had the TV replaced with the oldest model.
Great service from Mary Grace Javier, thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 60P20US (60")
William McILwain

William McILwainWimmera, VIC

Rare service experience over the phone!

Janice was very professional making sure she got all my details correct, as a nurse i know how important and time saving that is. Outcome was better than expected in the end we paid the extra and upgraded our TCL TV. Thanks again

MadK

MadKSydney

Good TV and great service - until you make a claim.!!!!

Very Happy with my TCL 55 C8 TV, price was good and quality is better than expected. Had a problem with the remotes not working and got in touch with their service dept. Michelle helped me with resetting the TV and remote and worked fine. Michelle was very helpful and followed up the issue over the following week as I told her it was intermittent.
Update. Unfortunately the problem has reoccurred numerous times since and has become a real problem. The TV will stop working or will not work until it has been switched of for hours. TCL were fine at first but now they don't want to know. VERY POOR service.!