TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 3 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (90) · No

Shax

ShaxSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wonderful customer support!!!

I rang customer support about my tv which I was told that was still under warranty. I was sent a ref number straight away and referred to my local technician.
Within 10 days TCL gave me the news that they were sending me my brand new replacement tv. Best service and support that I have had for a long time. Thanks so much to Mildred who looked after my issue right from the start and kept me up to date via email and phone.
Very happy customer. Thanks again.

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent warranty claim service.

I purchased a C8 75inch TV however there was a small problem. TCL (Mildred) has been outstanding in response to the warranty claim. A completely hassle free experience. Thankyou Mildred (TCL).

patience

patienceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 tv within 3years

We purchased a TCL tv. Within 3years it broke down. After a lot of phone calls they agreed to replace it. One year later the replacement broke down.
Give it a miss

Teresa

TeresaHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful Customer Service

Our TCL Television stopped working but fortunately was under Warranty, Janice from TCL Was very helpful, when at first she could not get in touch with the local store she contacted me to let me know & advised me she would try the store again & follow things up..
her communication was appreciated and she was very easy to deal.

covey

coveyPerth, WA

excellent customer service Replacement Tv

My tv had a issue but one quick call and a email and customer service rep MJ has sorted me out with a brand new tv bigger in size then my original one for a swap over within a month

Replacement TV

Very happy with the phone service from Mildred she explained everything to me.After she received my particulars she said she would make my claim a priority .I received a Email the next day to inform me I could pick up my replacement TV.Very happy with the service.

Matt F

Matt FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TCL- Replacement TV and Customer Service

Backlight went out on my TCL TV a few years after purchase. Was informed it was still under manufacturers warranty when I called the customer service line. Within a week I had a technician out to review the problem. I was told it couldn't be fixed and that I would receive a replacement within a month. A week later I had an update from MJ who advised they would be replacing the old TV with a brand new current model. Couldn't be more happy with the outcome.

TCL

TCLSydney, NSW

This is Perfect...Very Quick Response!

Excellent customer service from MJ he is very helpful and so quick to reply to my enquires. We are happy with our tv unit. Great buy and really
Highly Recommended.

Ronald T.

Ronald T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer support

I purchased my tcl 60 inch TV and just short of 2 years I started experiencing panel dimming issues. I reported to TCL and the help and support has been such a pleasant and easy experience. I was given a brand new replacement unit for my faulty TV. Miss MJ from TCL has been so helpful and provided excellent service. Thank you and highly recommend TCL.

Mel-

Mel-Sydney

Piece of crap

If I could give 0 stars I would. The tv is just out of 3 year warranty and now doesn't turn on. TCL won't do anything about it. Now have to buy another tv definitely won't be a TCL their customer service are unhelpful and rude

Pmal

PmalSydney, NSW

Faulty tvs

our $2300 tcl tv from the good guys was a big mistake. We lost the picture and had sound only. Called tcl who use a local repairer and told us to take photos of our blank screen??? And tcl will replace it as this is a known problem. Two weeks later tcl deny replacement and repair shop picks it up for testing. After a month without a tv and no concern about it from tcl. Now after all this time they have just replaced the main board. This is a known issue with tcl tvs but they do not keep stock of parts ( another two week wait) and just expect you to wait around until they fix it. What a waste of money and very disappointing for a supposed $3200 rrp piece of junk. Wont even extend your warranty on replaced parts. Taking this further to ACCC

Ali Zain

Ali ZainGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Jenny is the best TCL customer service representative

I bought over $2000 TCL QLED TV in October last year. Unfortunately I was the one in thousands who experience multiple software/hardware issues in the brand new tv.
Since it was a new tv and under warranty, Jenny took an initiative to not only resolve all the issues but also took diagnostics to the whole next level.
Rather than selling my tv cheap, I am now determined to keep it as is, I got no major issues any longer and can enjoy watching without any hiccups.
Jenny is inevidently the best customer service representative I have ever known and highly recommend her if you are just like me with serious TCL tv issues. Her diagnostic skills and follow-ups are just great.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

worst customer service ever

So dissatisfied with service. My TV stopped working and is under warranty but being in lockdown they want to send someone to my house to look and fix tv as opposed to replacing it not good enough dont want to get sick

Gregory

Gregory

TCL TV Product and Service department

Gazza

Gazza

TCL. 1 star is still to much.

Dont buy from this company. They dont give a damn about after sales service or anything else for that matter. Total rubbish, inferior quality. The Creative Life, what a joke.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TV under warranty fixed promptly

18 months into the warranty on a smart tv it would not turn on. After supplying the necessary information to the TCL website and trying several things they suggested, they allocated the job to Woolley Appliance Services.

Promptly diagnosed and replaced the motherboard. Thanks to Jesse the serviceman for being so professional.

Have red alot of negative reviews here but have to say our experience with TCL has been fantastic. I'd be happy to buy another tv with the 3 year warranty.

Bakka

BakkaFar North Queensland, QLD

Total Disaster arrived with Antenna In plug broken.. so no free to air TV

Wish I had read these reviews before purchasing TV... now in warranty dispute with supplier ( Appliances Online) and TCL so called customer service dept.
All involved just duck shoving between them and trying to bully me out of legit. claim.
Sounds like I may be in for a rough time with this mob... Trying to get ACCC involved as well.
You would think in these "business desperate times" that companies would bend over backwards to ensure satisfaction and possible repeat business...guess not.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Time to get this company investigated !!!

Crispy27