TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 4 of 5)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (91) · No

Graham R.

Graham R.Gippsland, VIC

TCL absolutely awful TV Service

tcl warranty back up

tcl need to stand by there products there service is just about none existant ,tv developed a black screen over 5 weeks ago ringing and sending emails are a waist of time the company that the television from were having problems also with comunicating with them and guess what im still waiting for a replacement

Very poor support service

Extremely poor service. Our tv has never worked consistently since time of buying, and now will not turn on. Very unhelpful phone service and unwilling to organise service and/or replacement under warranty. Would never buy TCL again.

Mrs Hill

Mrs HillHunter Region, NSW

Terrible after sales service

It takes 3 weeks to replace a broken tv still under warranty to be fixed. The process is shocking! Once it’s approved takes another 10 days to get a TV. It’s unacceptable to be without a tv when you have paid good money for it. Will never recommend that brand. Tv only 15 months old.

Amit Katakwal

Amit KatakwalSydney, NSW

Terrible product. No Customer service

I bought TCL 75 Inches LED TV and the TV has a sound issue. goes on mute on its on every now then.

TCL customer service not ready to help or provide me with replacement, Their customer rep said we cannot do anything. TV is only a month old
Horrible experience i have called 100 times and wrote 100 emails.

Never buy TCL products

Rod Hines

Rod HinesSouth East Queensland, QLD

TCL Plex - faulty phone and awful service

I bought a TCL Plex mobile phone that has a fault with the NFC payments not working since day one. Customer service slow to respond. This issue ongoing since 19th February. They have no desire to replace this faulty phone, and effort to get them to repair are also being stonewalled. Got emails this morning saying my case is being closed because: "We have been informed that the NFC feature works only to make payments and to perform tasks assigned through NFC tags. Unfortunately it is not phone to phone compatible and this is not an issue."
This is not even the fault I reported in the first place!!!!!! Phone to phone? I just want a phone that works to make mobile payments. Do not buy a TCL product. End of story. Avoid

Aron

AronSouth East Queensland, QLD

The worst customer service experience of my life.

Terrible customer service. Countless back and forth emails. Promised me phone calls that didn’t happen. Didn’t resolve the issue and am now just being ignored.

1 year on and no result.

Dave

DavePomona

2yrs is it!

Bought a TCL 55"4K smart TV from Harvey Norman.
3yr Warranty.
It lasted 2 yrs and stopped working.
After being without a TV for 4 months they replaced it with another, WITHOUT PVR!
Had the NEWER TV for 2yrs and it died.
The 3yr Warranty stayed with the 1st TV, so the new TV warranty was VOID!
I should have told Harvey Norman I wanted my money back on the 1st TV, bought another TV and continued getting my money back everytime the TV died within it's warranty period.
Live and Learn.

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Poor products and lack of after sale customer service

Purchased a TV. Within the 1st use noticed issues - picture distorted, Reported to the store, was referred to contact TCL directly. Sent email twice no response whatsoever. Been over 1.5months. Appalling after sale service. Wouldn’t recommend this company or brand. Waste of money for this junk.

Ken H.

Ken H.Victoria

Horrible unreliable

I have the 85 p8m. It takes forever to boot up...which I was told was a known fault...after I bought it. Reboots constantly on all apps, randomly. Instant On does not work. I have also had service technicians come to my house 3 times already... And still the same issues, as well have changed all the boards out. The technicians are coming again this week. I have asked for a refund and TCL is not wanting to. These are all facts and no feelings....good luck to anyone who purchases one.

WORST COMPANY EVER

I never thought I’d find a worse company than Telstra but here we are! I feel the pain everyone else is going through, I really do. Doesn’t matter what you do they find some reason not honour warranty, it’s not a 3 year warranty it’s not a warranty at all!
I sent them a video as instructed, there is basically green and red splotches all of the picture and they replied that there is nothing wrong with it!!!
This is not the only issue I have had either, I could go on for a very very long time.

I don’t understand this business practice?? Any company that replaces things without question will get my money each and every time which only increases their sales tenfold, all they do is get a very BAD name for themselves!

Heath

HeathPerth, WA

Bad company in every way

Was conned into buying this brand because it was cheap ! Turn out to be the worst tv I have ever owned! Then it blew up 3 months later! Claiming warranty good luck 9 weeks nothing! Every time I ring its like groundhog day! . I give up !
But feel good stopping this rip off tlc company from making money!
Tell people it stands for total crap leave
Tlc bad product of this century tell people its real bad.

Steven P.

Steven P.

Worse customer service DO NOT BUY

Tv that has already been repaired once and all they want you to do when you have a problem is a hard reset so they can delay having to deal with any issue. Once you do a reset you will have a new problem in a few weeks and then it goes around in circles. Even providing video evidence of fault they won't take responsibility of anything. Will never ever buy a TCL product again.

I have run the hard reset as they requested and issue still happening. they are saying refund is out of the question and have to go for repair or replacement of tv. Ridiculous do not buy one even if it's all you can afford or if it's just a second tv you will regret it.

Terrible service and replacement delays consistent.

Exactly 12 months after buying tcl65p4us tv, the backlight flashed out. I'm told a new replacement tv will be coming within 7 to 10 days.it is now 4 weeks after this time frame and still I am waiting for my replacement tv. TCL have contacted me during these 4 weeks and consistently tell me that my tv will be delivered within another 7 to 10 days. I will never buy tcl products again!

Disgruntled buyer
Disgruntled buyer

Terrible customer service!!

Purchased a 65 inch less than 12 months ago! One day had sound no picture unless you got up 1cm away from screen. Rang TCL for warranty repairs. Waited for them to call back didn’t happen rang them back, they then expected me to load a tv that doesn’t fit in my car and take it 2 hours away for repairs!! They then told me there was no repairer in my town a town in which they sell products so legally they have to service.. Now 9 weeks later I’m still with out my tv. They have now got courier to pick up old tv and waiting for replacement with no time frame... worst customer service couldn’t speak to a manager always “busy” was only when I threatened legal action something happened!! Would never buy a product from them again..

Kws

KwsHobart, TAS

Terrible customer service

Have now called tcl 3 times regarding my broken tv( tv turns on with sound but picture turns off) each time being told someone will be in touch in 24hours no one is ever in touch. When I have asked if this has been documented as a complaint now they tell me they can’t answer that for me just now. Really poor customer service and given my tv is only 11 months old poor product too.

Faisal Alam

Faisal AlamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

65" TCL Tele from Good guys Nunawading

We bought TCL tele 65" from Good guys Nunawading in Oct 2018 with extended warranty
In second week Dec 2019 , it stopped working, screen goes blank. Complaint was launched on 14th Dec 2019 with TCL Australia. It took them 3 weeks to send the service technician to fix but with wrong parts . Technician went away as TCL has provided him with wrong parts. Its 16th Jan 2020 today and I am still following up with TCL to fix the TV or provide us a replacement TV.
Very poor service, I highly recommend don't buy expensive TV from TCL with an expectation of good after sales service.

Zjef

ZjefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ongoing problems with TCL TV model 55X4US, bought from JB HiFi Aug 2018 with 3 yrs warranty

TV and customer service is appalling

Jean-Claude Maujean

Jean-Claude MaujeanFar North Queensland, QLD

TCL 65" UHD LED LCD Smart TV

A new 65" Television set was delivered and installed at our house this afternoon.
At the moment it is working fine and will keep you posted.