TCL Australia

TCL Australia

2.5

• Return Claim MadeYes (54) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (50) · No (3)

Tracy

TracyKimberley, WA

TCL TV is Amazing and love the picture quality

Absolutely Amazing help and information from TCL, we love our TCL TV and the service was amazing, our family is very satisfied. TCL TV is Amazing and love the picture quality

Product PurchasedAiwa 55" 4K UHD Smart TV AMT-55US

LKMSydney, NSW

Waiting to get fix TCL 65” tv

Waiting to get fix 65” tv TCL. Lodged complaint on 4th Nov, today 18th Nov, still waiting. Asked to wait 21 days. Still waiting.

LKM

I have been waiting 19 days to fix TV. I am calling customer support every day and they can't even confirm if the spare parts been sent. Worst experiences.

Tv problem

Service great everything they said would happen did technician was brilliant thanks for great service replaced tv in less time than they said

Rommel

RommelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good communicator

Eva is very good at communication skills. She walked me all the way through addressing my concerns. She didn't leave me hanging with the issue I have.

Jon

Jon

Tv warranty claim

65 Inch tv

Pixels died in 15 months, product had a 3 year warranty. TCL said they would send a technician to investigate, but would charge $100. Poor service from a terrible company. Do not buy any TCL product.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Terrible Service, Product and Experience - Do not buy a TCL**** Buyers BEWARE****

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65C1CUS (65")
Mark M

Mark MAdelaide

Good service

Very happy with service tv broke down on Saturday. Rang TCL on Monday sorted by Tuesday waiting on new replacement tv for faulty unit Wedenesday. I'm very satisfied with that. Thanks TCL

excellent customer service

just want to share of my experience about TCL customer service, I'm very satisfied on how it went, I called technical support to claim my TV warranty got issue on display screen, her name is Janice she's very good on troubleshooting, step by step and easy to understand, she called me many times just to update of what's going on and she send a technician at home and ends up to replace my TV, Now I got a latest model.
thanks Janice and TCL.

Product PurchasedTV

Michael T.

Michael T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome customer service.

Customer service has been awesome, when our TV failed I really didnt expect a good experience dealing with the warranty claim. I was defently surprised how good the whole experience has been. MICHELLE from customers service kept us updated the whole time and went above and beyond her job requirements to make sure the process went as smooth as possible. Thanks to her and TCL support I am now a loyal customer. Highly recommend to everyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C2US (55")
Cory

CoryHunter Region, NSW

GReat Tv

Store navigation was done with ease.
Given the product range of choice, it's easy to be satisfied with the range available due to the need of all sizes suiting every room.
Speed and Quality has been the forefront of their unique design and approach. Delivering a satisfied experience that can equal and match price and performance.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL Series P 75P8MR (75")

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TV warranty assistance

Spoke with Dian and several other team members regarding my television fault and received very polite responses.The team was very quick to act and resolve the issue.I have nothing but praise for tcl and will certainly recommend them.

Great customer service

I had to contact the TCL customer service in two occasions and I was impressed by the politeness and friendliness of the support team. My second call was answered by Mildred, who resolved the warranty issue I was calling about within a few minutes.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C715 (55")
Farooqahmed P.

Farooqahmed P.Northeast, VIC

Excellent Warranty Claim & Customer Services

I had purchased TCL in 2018 and I had no issues so far..but recently I did face problem with video and processed with warranty claim, have experienced a super quick process in replacing..this is one of my excellent service ever received.. I'm highly satisfied and Highly recommended TCL.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 32S6000FS (32")
Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement tv

Thank you Mildred service was prompt and efficient the replacement tv works very well we will continue to use your products.the time between talking to you and the TV being replaced was quick

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 4K UHD LED 65E5900US (65")

Bill P.

Bill P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please don't buy TCL

From the moment I bought it the tv started playing up to no picture. Then customer service so rude , Wish I put a couple of dollers more and bought a quality brand . This brand is utter crap

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55E19US (55")

Replacement TV,

My 60inch TCL had a shadow in the middle of the TV. I had the TV for almost 3 years without an issue. Lucky it happened just before the warranty ended.
So I called The GoodGuys where I bought it from and they directed me to TCL.
At TCL my case was dealt by a fantastic person with extraordinary customer service. Her name is Michelle. She has been very helpful from first point of contact. I wish her all the best with her position at TCL, and hope she is rewarded for extraordinary skills at customer support.

Outcome : They promised to replace my TV with better model and bigger size within next 7 business days.

Couldn't be happier :)

Thanks Guys,.

Case : 118410.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 60P20US (60")
Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed angry and furious with the customer service and then blaming us for damage

Very UNSATISFIED. “Got told physical damage” but where ? Outside screen smooth as a baby’s bum it’s all done inside tv but we never touched tv. Rude service would not recommend

Out of Warrenty Replacement

We purchased a 60 in TCL tv in early 2017 with a three year warrenty. Three months after the warrenty peeriod lapsed our screen when into shadow, but only one half went this wat. Contact was made to the company through our supplier and what followed was a most satisfying outcome. The company replaced the tv at no cost with an upgraded model 60 kn screen. I commend the company that they give their people the power to make determinations on issues like ours and not MJ at TCL was committed to good customer service and a willingness to assess every issue on its individual merits. TCL will get our business again. Thank you MJ

Chris and Jaclyn

Chris and JaclynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awful customer service

We bought a TCL 55p20us TV from Bing Lee in October of 2017 with a 3 year warranty. About 3 weeks ago the picture disappeared with a black screen. Called TCL tech services and ran through all the trouble shooting over the phone. This didnt work and a technician was sent out to assess. Technician advised he was going to recommend a replacement TV and this would take 48 hours. For 2 weeks since i have been given the run around by customer service. Broken promises on timelines - just plain lies. If you are going to offer a 3 year warranty, then stick to it. Will never buy TCL again nor recommend to anyone.