TCL Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (59) · No

NEBF

NEBF Sydney, NSW

Horrendous Service - Steer Clear

Avoid at all costs. TV lasted 11 months then the warranty claim started. Still going with no answers after 6weeks

Tashie

TashieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty department and process exhausting.

Due to Christmas holidays, I’ve had a faulty Tv since Christmas Eve and a month later still waiting on a replacement. Due to COVID all supervisors and managers are permanently unavailable and customer service agents have little or no interest in getting this resolved ASAP. There is no communication on there part or progress reports. Approved repairers advised within 2 days of claim lodged, not repairable.
2 weeks of phone calls and emails with very little information

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 4K UHD LED 65E5900US (65")
George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service

The phone consultant ( Janice ) was very keen to solve my problem. She was easy to speak to and very patient.

A 75 inch TV delivered broken; returns and replacement agreed

I got a new 75 inch TCL delivered broken. Reached out to customer care, although they had absurd wait time and it took a few attempts to reach agent's who can communicate well and help, overall experience was good as Janice and Gian helped follow up with their internal teams and reverted with positive news of accepting returns/replacement.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 75P715 (75")

Fantastic service very prompt in providing a store credit for a TV under warranty. Service at store was very helpful

Meds

MedsLaunceston, TAS

Fast warranty claim and great customer service

I had to make a warranty claim on my TV and had a store credit organised within 24hours if initial contact, Janice gave great customer service, was very efficient and helpful.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65E17US (65")
Gary  G.

Gary G.Gippsland, VIC

Black screen.

My 50 inch TCL got a black sceen 1 month out of warranty. I unplugged the power and it worked fine for another month and then suffered the same problem and unplugging it didn't fix it this time. I emailed TCL and they never replied. I rang them and sent photos as requested but they never got back to me. Rang again and just got " sorry, it's out of warranty." Not good enough customer service in my opinion. A big waste of money.

Elle

Elle Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

“Jen”

I wanted to say a big thank you to Jen and the team there, Jen was amazing (sorry didn't get her last name), but our case was resolved within 24 hours. Her customer service and assistance was amazing! She was great. really appreciated her assistance

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65C1CUS (65")
ABC

ABCSydney, NSW

Piece of crap

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C2US (55")

LKMSydney, NSW

Waiting to get fix TCL 65” tv

Waiting to get fix 65” tv TCL. Lodged complaint on 4th Nov, today 18th Nov, still waiting. Asked to wait 21 days. Still waiting.

LKM

I have been waiting 19 days to fix TV. I am calling customer support every day and they can't even confirm if the spare parts been sent. Worst experiences.

Tv problem

Service great everything they said would happen did technician was brilliant thanks for great service replaced tv in less time than they said

Rommel

RommelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good communicator

Eva is very good at communication skills. She walked me all the way through addressing my concerns. She didn't leave me hanging with the issue I have.

Jon

Jon

Tv warranty claim

65 Inch tv

Pixels died in 15 months, product had a 3 year warranty. TCL said they would send a technician to investigate, but would charge $100. Poor service from a terrible company. Do not buy any TCL product.

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Terrible Service, Product and Experience - Do not buy a TCL**** Buyers BEWARE****

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65C1CUS (65")

Mark M

Mark MAdelaide

Good service

Very happy with service tv broke down on Saturday. Rang TCL on Monday sorted by Tuesday waiting on new replacement tv for faulty unit Wedenesday. I'm very satisfied with that. Thanks TCL

excellent customer service

just want to share of my experience about TCL customer service, I'm very satisfied on how it went, I called technical support to claim my TV warranty got issue on display screen, her name is Janice she's very good on troubleshooting, step by step and easy to understand, she called me many times just to update of what's going on and she send a technician at home and ends up to replace my TV, Now I got a latest model.
thanks Janice and TCL.

Product PurchasedTV

Michael T.

Michael T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome customer service.

Customer service has been awesome, when our TV failed I really didnt expect a good experience dealing with the warranty claim. I was defently surprised how good the whole experience has been. MICHELLE from customers service kept us updated the whole time and went above and beyond her job requirements to make sure the process went as smooth as possible. Thanks to her and TCL support I am now a loyal customer. Highly recommend to everyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C2US (55")
Cory

CoryHunter Region, NSW

GReat Tv

Store navigation was done with ease.
Given the product range of choice, it's easy to be satisfied with the range available due to the need of all sizes suiting every room.
Speed and Quality has been the forefront of their unique design and approach. Delivering a satisfied experience that can equal and match price and performance.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL Series P 75P8MR (75")

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TV warranty assistance

Spoke with Dian and several other team members regarding my television fault and received very polite responses.The team was very quick to act and resolve the issue.I have nothing but praise for tcl and will certainly recommend them.