TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 2 of 4)

2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes (64) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (59) · No (4)

Cory

CoryHunter Region, NSW

GReat Tv

Store navigation was done with ease.
Given the product range of choice, it's easy to be satisfied with the range available due to the need of all sizes suiting every room.
Speed and Quality has been the forefront of their unique design and approach. Delivering a satisfied experience that can equal and match price and performance.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL Series P 75P8MR (75")

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TV warranty assistance

Spoke with Dian and several other team members regarding my television fault and received very polite responses.The team was very quick to act and resolve the issue.I have nothing but praise for tcl and will certainly recommend them.

Great customer service

I had to contact the TCL customer service in two occasions and I was impressed by the politeness and friendliness of the support team. My second call was answered by Mildred, who resolved the warranty issue I was calling about within a few minutes.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C715 (55")

Farooqahmed P.

Farooqahmed P.Northeast, VIC

Excellent Warranty Claim & Customer Services

I had purchased TCL in 2018 and I had no issues so far..but recently I did face problem with video and processed with warranty claim, have experienced a super quick process in replacing..this is one of my excellent service ever received.. I'm highly satisfied and Highly recommended TCL.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 32S6000FS (32")
Alan

AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Replacement tv

Thank you Mildred service was prompt and efficient the replacement tv works very well we will continue to use your products.the time between talking to you and the TV being replaced was quick

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 4K UHD LED 65E5900US (65")
Bill P.

Bill P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Please don't buy TCL

From the moment I bought it the tv started playing up to no picture. Then customer service so rude , Wish I put a couple of dollers more and bought a quality brand . This brand is utter crap

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55E19US (55")

Replacement TV,

My 60inch TCL had a shadow in the middle of the TV. I had the TV for almost 3 years without an issue. Lucky it happened just before the warranty ended.
So I called The GoodGuys where I bought it from and they directed me to TCL.
At TCL my case was dealt by a fantastic person with extraordinary customer service. Her name is Michelle. She has been very helpful from first point of contact. I wish her all the best with her position at TCL, and hope she is rewarded for extraordinary skills at customer support.

Outcome : They promised to replace my TV with better model and bigger size within next 7 business days.

Couldn't be happier :)

Thanks Guys,.

Case : 118410.

Zoe

ZoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed angry and furious with the customer service and then blaming us for damage

Very UNSATISFIED. “Got told physical damage” but where ? Outside screen smooth as a baby’s bum it’s all done inside tv but we never touched tv. Rude service would not recommend

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Out of Warrenty Replacement

We purchased a 60 in TCL tv in early 2017 with a three year warrenty. Three months after the warrenty peeriod lapsed our screen when into shadow, but only one half went this wat. Contact was made to the company through our supplier and what followed was a most satisfying outcome. The company replaced the tv at no cost with an upgraded model 60 kn screen. I commend the company that they give their people the power to make determinations on issues like ours and not MJ at TCL was committed to good customer service and a willingness to assess every issue on its individual merits. TCL will get our business again. Thank you MJ

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Chris and Jaclyn

Chris and JaclynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awful customer service

We bought a TCL 55p20us TV from Bing Lee in October of 2017 with a 3 year warranty. About 3 weeks ago the picture disappeared with a black screen. Called TCL tech services and ran through all the trouble shooting over the phone. This didnt work and a technician was sent out to assess. Technician advised he was going to recommend a replacement TV and this would take 48 hours. For 2 weeks since i have been given the run around by customer service. Broken promises on timelines - just plain lies. If you are going to offer a 3 year warranty, then stick to it. Will never buy TCL again nor recommend to anyone.

Michael Warby

Michael WarbySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Pairing Problem

Rang TCL and Janice went through the same fault finding I had been through (as she was supposed to). In the end, she raised a case number and advised to go back to the store of purchase and get a new sound bar. This one is fantastic. It works really well. Thank you.

Stefb

StefbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Replace the TV

I had an issue with half screen turned to black and I called the TCL service and within 10 days I had the TV replaced with the oldest model.
Great service from Mary Grace Javier, thank you.

William McILwain

William McILwainWimmera, VIC

Rare service experience over the phone!

Janice was very professional making sure she got all my details correct, as a nurse i know how important and time saving that is. Outcome was better than expected in the end we paid the extra and upgraded our TCL TV. Thanks again

Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent warranty claim service.

I purchased a C8 75inch TV however there was a small problem. TCL (Mildred) has been outstanding in response to the warranty claim. A completely hassle free experience. Thankyou Mildred (TCL).

Product PurchasedTCL C8 Series

Replacement TV

Very happy with the phone service from Mildred she explained everything to me.After she received my particulars she said she would make my claim a priority .I received a Email the next day to inform me I could pick up my replacement TV.Very happy with the service.

TCL

TCLSydney, NSW

This is Perfect...Very Quick Response!

Excellent customer service from MJ he is very helpful and so quick to reply to my enquires. We are happy with our tv unit. Great buy and really
Highly Recommended.

Pmal

PmalSydney, NSW

Faulty tvs

our $2300 tcl tv from the good guys was a big mistake. We lost the picture and had sound only. Called tcl who use a local repairer and told us to take photos of our blank screen??? And tcl will replace it as this is a known problem. Two weeks later tcl deny replacement and repair shop picks it up for testing. After a month without a tv and no concern about it from tcl. Now after all this time they have just replaced the main board. This is a known issue with tcl tvs but they do not keep stock of parts ( another two week wait) and just expect you to wait around until they fix it. What a waste of money and very disappointing for a supposed $3200 rrp piece of junk. Wont even extend your warranty on replaced parts. Taking this further to ACCC

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65X4US (65")
James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

worst customer service ever

So dissatisfied with service. My TV stopped working and is under warranty but being in lockdown they want to send someone to my house to look and fix tv as opposed to replacing it not good enough dont want to get sick

Gregory

Gregory

TCL TV Product and Service department

Gazza

Gazza

TCL. 1 star is still to much.

Dont buy from this company. They dont give a damn about after sales service or anything else for that matter. Total rubbish, inferior quality. The Creative Life, what a joke.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 75C4US (75")