TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 2 of 16)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (99) · No (158)

Ian

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tcl customer service

Got a 40 inch tcl tv whenever you watched it on smart tv it would go from normal screen to black screen continuously. I rung tcl up they gave me advice to fix it, I did everything they suggest. They wanted videos of me updating tv, video of the problem. Once I proofed there was a problem customer service stopped, I rung them 4 times to see what was going on they kept telling it was with technicians and they would get in touch with me 24 hours to 48 hours 3 weeks later I rung back. Last time I spoke up to them about what they are doing to me and I was put on hold until the phone hung up on me. Few days later I got an email telling me the tv was out off Warrenty and they wouldn't fix it any more

Clint

Clint

Great product support from Janice

Short wait time and it was a pleasure to speak with Janice who was friendly and had great product knowledge.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 50E17US (50")

Great support

Woke up to find my sound bar wasn’t functioning, received fantastic customer support from Angely. Was able to resolve my problem immediately.

Excellent after sales support

I had a problem with downloading the Prime Video App for my android TCL. Paulo helped me through the problem and was awesome to deal with. Congrats TCL, excellent after sales support!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 75P8M (75")

Sound bar works great

Had trouble connecting the TCL sound bar to my tv, but Renzo A. on tech support helped me through it. Now working perfectly.

Charmaine H.

Charmaine H.South East Queensland, QLD

Annoying

I purchased a TCL TV a year ago and it has just decided to pack it in. Dealing with the after sales people is like banging your head against the wall, all you get is I am sorry and I do understand (Crap) like all of you the time it takes for them to do anything is ridiculous and waiting on a call back, don't hold your breath would never recommend this product

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't waste your time.

Chris R.

Chris R.Perth, WA

TCL After sales Excellence

My TV remote recently stopped working and I thought I was going to require a replacement.
The after sales rep Paulo was brilliant in helping me trouble shoot and fix the issue.

ShellAnn

ShellAnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT BUY TCL TV'S - THEY ARE MADE TO BURN OUT

We purchased a TCL smart tv and within 2 years it started to get lines down the front. TCL replaced it but the replacement also failed due to faulty backlights. TCL now not going to replace the faulty replacement. Customer service people are rude. Terrible experience, waste of money. Do not buy.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65C1CUS (65")

Henry Braude

Henry BraudeSydney, NSW

just set up my new TCL - 50C715 - 50” QLED UHD ANDROID SMART TV & got help from customer service

Initially the set up was fairly easy, but I needed some help with toggling to my preferred radio station & setting up the PVR via one of the HDMI ports.

When Customer support eventually answered, Michelle from TCL Customer support was very helpful & solved all my queries. Looking forward to many happy hours watching my new TV

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 50C715 (50")
Jofsa

JofsaHunter Region, NSW

Loving the tv!

I called up today as I could not connect my sound at to the tv. Marvin was very patient, spoke clearly and helped resolve the issue within minutes. A very easy fix though I would not have found it in the settings by myself. Marvin was very pleasant to deal with.

Thankyou

Erica was very polite, patient and professional, my issue was fixed in minutes, an asset to your company, Thankyou Erika

Nana

NanaSydney, NSW

Came with missing 1 TV leg stand & they won't send me!! Horrifying service

Bijoy

BijoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Gian the technical assistant staff at TCL was awesome....

I was having trouble with my internet on my TCL TV. I rang up TCL customer service and talked to this lovely man, Gian. He helped me to navigate through different TV settings to fix the issue. He was really patient thorugh out the process. A great asset to the company. Continue the good work Gian. All the best.

Excellent service and result

After a 15 minute wait on the phone I was very happy that Kai was able to solve my issue in just 10 minutes. She was very pleasant and efficient so I remain a satisfied customer.

Find out how TCL Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Finally found someone to fix my problem!

My experience this afternoon turned out to be 100% better than I thought. The technician that assisted me was so patient and his instructions were clear and easy to follow.
Troubleshooting problems with you're TV over the phone can be very frustrating. Not this time, I'm so grateful.

denni

denniSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

My TCL has given me almost 4 years of great entertainment. Only a couple of times I have had to call TCL Support and each time it is because I am not tech savvy enough to fix the issue myself. The support and patience I receive for the TCL support team is total 5 star support. The TCL support Team make me feel competent and tech savvy! Today KAI was outstanding -so patient and seem to understand I was a little stressed.....Her knowledge of the product and issue was spot on and walked me quietly through the process and it worked.
Thank you KAI - it was a pleasure to speak with you - smiley face smiley face!
Happy customer
Denise

Sandy Gippsland

Sandy GippslandGippsland, VIC

Great Result from TCL

My TCL TV (60") started flickering and soon after a dark shadow appeared down one side of the screen. When I checked I found I was out of warranty by 5 weeks. I contacted TCL and after sending them a recording of the problems and trying different possible solutions, TCL agreed to provide me with a replacement TV. This took some time as they did not have a 60", however in the end they provided me with a 65" at no additional cost to me. I dealt with Grace from TCL and she was very helpful. T feel TCL went over and above what was required of them (as I was out of warranty). My replacement TV is excellent and I would have no hesitation in buying a TCL in the future and recommending TCL to my family and friends.

DON’T hesitate- buy a TLC

This TV is bang for buck. Great picture quality and is easy to use. Furthermore, they have GREAT customer service. Patient and polite. Made sure all my questions where answered and guided me through apps, casting and mirroring. Highly recommend.

Mildred for Tech Support

Rang up and discovered my issue was a software problem in which she was able to talk me thru correcting it. She must have a good product knowledge to do this.
Very Happy