TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 2 of 12)

3.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (79) · No (113)

No internet connection

Rang for help with my smart tv. Spoke with Michelle who was fantastic. Polite and very helpful in fixing problem.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 55P8M (55")
Wendy

WendyDarwin, NT

Assistance in getting my TCL up and running after it stopped working.

I called TCL and Michelle assisted me remotely in getting my TV working again. She was easy to understand and was very knowledgeable as well. Thank you , Michelle- you were fantastic. Thanks again.

Gabrielle

GabrielleSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

rang technical support and Michelle was so Helpful guided us through step-by-step Got the TV working in no time at all

Yvonne J.

Yvonne J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Very easy to choose and very happy that I did and Kai was wonderful helping with my query a very satisfied customer thanks to Kai and TC

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedALDI Bauhn 40” Full HD Smart TV (Mar 2020, Jul 2020)
Obviousman

ObviousmanIllawarra, NSW

Great response time

My sister needed a copy of the manual for a TCL HD TV. I couldn't find one online, and the TCL website did not list the model (it is at least 5 years old now). Contacted TCL via the website and got a call back within the hour! The consultant - Michelle - emailed the manual to me and confirmed that I received it. Now that is good customer service, especially when for most of the website contact forms I have used (approx 20+) never get answered.

Product PurchasedTelevision
Hong Khuu

Hong KhuuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought a 50 inch c715 a month ago. Got some quality issue with the picture when watch shows on Netflix and Prime. Called TCL support and Michelle was great to assist. All i need was a reboot to get the problem fixed. She was polite and very efficient.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 50C715 (50")

65 Inch tv

Pixels died in 15 months, product had a 3 year warranty. TCL said they would send a technician to investigate, but would charge $100. Poor service from a terrible company. Do not buy any TCL product.

Tessa

TessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The help I received today was excellent.

When we went to the store it was easy to find what we were looking for. We were pleased with the range offered. When we brought the TV home we were struggling to set it up so I phoned the customer service number and spoke to Alvin who soon had our TV working properly. We are very happy with the quality of the product.

Ms williams

Ms williams

Great tv

I called tCL to help with set up.. talked to Fernando .. he would not quit till he got my problem fixed.. so happyand it was a Great price for a large tv, it has all that you need for viewing and streaming movies and anything else you want to watch

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 65C1CUS (65")

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good consumer service

Today I talked with Eva at TCL, about a problem with my TV, she was very helpful and polite and I had a nice consumer service experience.

Product Purchasedtelevision

TCL Australia

I purchased a 75 inch TCL TV about 3 years ago and it has operated flawlessly. Using the various controls and systems was easy and straightforward. On high resolution the picture quality is very good. What is also important is the after sales service. I had to test this only recently when a small problem occurred. My call was answered by a young lady named Eva who handled it efficiently and professionally, resolving the problem quickly. I give TLC high marks on all counts.

Product PurchasedTCL 75C2US (75")
Lisa M

Lisa MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from TLC , I would rather have an old black and white TV than this!!!

Paul Mcritchie

Paul McritchieEyre Peninsula, SA

I se a positive future for my TCLtv.

Today i talked with Eva at TCL, about a problem with my tv,she was very helpfull an made me feel reasured
that my tv was in good hands with the service department, thanks Eva.

Gracie

Gracie

Such great customer service

I've got a warranty claim outstanding and the customer service team have been so easy to deal with and helpful. I honestly expected the process to be a disaster.
Hopefully my TV gets fixed soon.
Thanks so much Allan and Ervin for being so understanding :) I felt like a crappy human being complaining to someone living overseas about a broken TV, when the rest of the world are being smashed by covid, they didn't make me feel petty at all.
Glen, these boys deserve a pay rise!

Product Purchased42 inch tcl tv

Eva was great Assistant she Assistant in great motivation skills.

Everything was Great the Assistant was doing in everything she could to assist. She was using all her time help.

Great customer service experience

Alvin in customer service understood my issue and directed me precisely through the steps to resolve my issue. I can now use the built in chromecast in my new 32" Android TV.

Product Purchased32 inch tcl android tv

Great Customer Service

Bought a 60 inch smart TV from TCL. Was very happy with the TV. 3 months before end of warranty started having some issues with the display. Contacted TCL to report the problem. Ended up with a new 65 inch smart TV as a replacement. Great service in particular from MJ.

Speedman

SpeedmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Had a excellent experience with Tec support

The guy in the Philippines was awesome very helpful and the back up phone call from Alvin was the icing on the cake great support TCL

Excellent support service

The setup of my new TV and remote was quickly and professionally managed by Eva. Thankyou so much for your expertise and patience.

Aliceson

AlicesonPerth, WA

Friendly service and all technical help was provided with patience

After my call I felt more control of my TCL tv

Some apps would not start rang the number provided
Told him what was going on
He understood me issues and helped to work though the problem
He even gave me further information so when the issues arises I can handle the solution myself

Product PurchasedTCL P615 Series