TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 2 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (134)

Needed help

We were having trouble setting up our tv and Michelle was able to get us going. We don’t have a great knowledge of new technology so we were very pleased.

Telesia

TelesiaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I'm satisfied with my service with JANICE she was great help for my first time dealing with issue on my tv

Ray

Ray

Advice given was spot on

Spoke to Alvin in regards as how to T-cast from mobile to TV. He was clear and easily understood. I appreciated his patience and politeness in handing my query.

Tracy

TracyKimberley, WA

TCL TV is Amazing and love the picture quality

Absolutely Amazing help and information from TCL, we love our TCL TV and the service was amazing, our family is very satisfied. TCL TV is Amazing and love the picture quality

Product PurchasedAiwa 55" 4K UHD Smart TV AMT-55US

Internet connectivity issues resolved ! Thanks.

I want to sincerely thank EVA for her exceptional service when I called to find assistance for connecting my smart tv to the internet.
She was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable, and guided me Step by step to resolve the problem.

Thank you so much Eva.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Problem with my 70“ TCL TV.

Eva, was very professional and patient. It was a pleasure to talk to her lovely person. And I was upset that my TV had a problem but by the time I finished talking to Eva I felt assured that I going to looked after by TCL. TCL and Eva Rocks. Cheers.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 70P8M (70")
Sophia

SophiaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Thank You Rose and TCL for your excellent customer service...

I want to sincerely thank Rose for her exceptional service when I called yesterday to find assistance for connecting my smart tv to the internet.
Rose was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable in all these matters.
Through her help I connected to the internet; in a step by step comprehensive procedure.
Thank YOU very much...

Product PurchasedTelevision
Nicole

NicoleTasmania

Do not buy TCL very bad customer service

Do not buy TCL

Very poor customer service!
Was given cash back eftpos card which came with a tv I purchased. I went to activate card and although the card had not expired they said I had not activated it soon enough! I asked where the activation expiry date was listed on the card and they said it’s not listed on card! Misleading advertising! Cash back = no cash back! And when asked to speak to management they hanged up on me.

Perfect customer service ALVIN

ALVIN was extremely patient and helpful on the phone today - he was able to get our Waiting room TV up and running quickly with a few easy steps for me to follow. It was a pleasure having someone on the other end of the phone so polite.

Yvette M.

Yvette M.Sydney, NSW

The TV is so bad that I am now investing in another TV for my disabled mother.

I am so over this TV
the subtitles do not work. Every day I have to visit my disabled 85 year old mother to turn the subtitles on. I have to turn the TV off and stand there and hold the bottom on the back of the TV>
Then when I turn the TV back on the Subtitles may work on some channels but not on others.
Now Channel3 and 32 do not work at all.
I am so over this approx $600 investment. I will be buy a new TV.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 43P1FS (43")

Top class.

Alvin was very professional and didn't rush me. Navigation was easy. My TCL is a great television. Highly recommended. Buy it!

Product PurchasedLinden (The Good Guys) L49UTV17

Almost perfect. Shame about phone connection

Janice walked me through steps to get my smart TVs working again. We got disconnected and she called me back

Helpful support staff

Eva was able to work though the troubleshooting for me and her help was much appreciated to get my TV out of safe mode. Thanks Eva.

Stainless

StainlessSouthport

Support

Marvin was a great help, very informative and friendly. Problem fixed quickly. A very positive experience and positive outcome. Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Michelle provide great customer service

Thanks for your help Michelle. Our internet is now working on our TV again. You were very friendly and patient while you talked be through the troubleshooting.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 75P8M (75")

No internet connection

Rang for help with my smart tv. Spoke with Michelle who was fantastic. Polite and very helpful in fixing problem.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 55P8M (55")
Wendy

WendyDarwin, NT

Assistance in getting my TCL up and running after it stopped working.

I called TCL and Michelle assisted me remotely in getting my TV working again. She was easy to understand and was very knowledgeable as well. Thank you , Michelle- you were fantastic. Thanks again.

Gabrielle

GabrielleSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

rang technical support and Michelle was so Helpful guided us through step-by-step Got the TV working in no time at all

Yvonne J.

Yvonne J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Very easy to choose and very happy that I did and Kai was wonderful helping with my query a very satisfied customer thanks to Kai and TC

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedALDI Bauhn 40” Full HD Smart TV (Mar 2020, Jul 2020, Dec 2020)
Obviousman

ObviousmanIllawarra, NSW

Great response time

My sister needed a copy of the manual for a TCL HD TV. I couldn't find one online, and the TCL website did not list the model (it is at least 5 years old now). Contacted TCL via the website and got a call back within the hour! The consultant - Michelle - emailed the manual to me and confirmed that I received it. Now that is good customer service, especially when for most of the website contact forms I have used (approx 20+) never get answered.

Product PurchasedTelevision