TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 2 of 8)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (153)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (153)

Bijoy

BijoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Gian the technical assistant staff at TCL was awesome....

I was having trouble with my internet on my TCL TV. I rang up TCL customer service and talked to this lovely man, Gian. He helped me to navigate through different TV settings to fix the issue. He was really patient thorugh out the process. A great asset to the company. Continue the good work Gian. All the best.

Excellent service and result

After a 15 minute wait on the phone I was very happy that Kai was able to solve my issue in just 10 minutes. She was very pleasant and efficient so I remain a satisfied customer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Finally found someone to fix my problem!

My experience this afternoon turned out to be 100% better than I thought. The technician that assisted me was so patient and his instructions were clear and easy to follow.
Troubleshooting problems with you're TV over the phone can be very frustrating. Not this time, I'm so grateful.

denni

denniSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

My TCL has given me almost 4 years of great entertainment. Only a couple of times I have had to call TCL Support and each time it is because I am not tech savvy enough to fix the issue myself. The support and patience I receive for the TCL support team is total 5 star support. The TCL support Team make me feel competent and tech savvy! Today KAI was outstanding -so patient and seem to understand I was a little stressed.....Her knowledge of the product and issue was spot on and walked me quietly through the process and it worked.
Thank you KAI - it was a pleasure to speak with you - smiley face smiley face!
Happy customer
Denise

DON’T hesitate- buy a TLC

This TV is bang for buck. Great picture quality and is easy to use. Furthermore, they have GREAT customer service. Patient and polite. Made sure all my questions where answered and guided me through apps, casting and mirroring. Highly recommend.

Malcolmc

MalcolmcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Michelle was fantastic

Couldnt conect my TV to WiFi. Tried everything from manual and online but Michelle went through everything step by step and it is now working

Great genuine customer service

Michelle was an amazing help! Thorough and clear with her instructions and each issue resolved with ease.Thank you again michelle

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 85P8M (85")

Very polite and helpful Customer service.

Wil was very friendly and patient. They clearly explained the steps on how to restore the TV's connection to the internet, I can't complain about a thing. Thanks.

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service

Spoke to Janice after already speaking to several customer reps who couldn’t fix my issue.
5 minutes with Janice and my TV was working again.
Its a pleasure to contact people that know their job and how to do it efficiently.
Not to mention, she was very polite and patient.
Worth remembering that if one customer rep cant help, doesn’t mean that none of them can.
Thanks Janice

Scott Ng

Scott NgSydney, NSW

Fixed my prob in 2 mins

Just used technical support which was great spoke to Michelle who was patient and kind. Would like to recommend her for her service

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best trained Staff

Bought a tcl tv 2 years ago, best tv ever, you tube was not working, Michelle best customer service solved my problems.

tv problem

I had a problem with my tv unable to cast after speaking with Janice at customer service the problem was solved

Anthony C

Anthony C

A very impressive piece of technology.

Tammie

TammieHunter Region, NSW

Worst customer service

I bought a tcl 70 inch uhd tv almost 4years ago. Tv just stopped working it has power but no picture or audio. Called them up to get something done and they won’t help as it’s just out of warranty.. the staff are really hard to understand. It’s a shame that the tv only lasts for the warranty period then stops.. I will never buy a tcl product again.. just be aware

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 70P10US (70")

Customer service excellent when I rang. No problems with product. Knowledgeable staff and easily fixed problem with simple guide through settings.

Solved the problem

Good customer service, walked me through a technical issue and saved me having to send my soundbar away to be fixed.

Product PurchasedTcl soundbar
Rod

Rod

Not a quality TV

TCL 43 INCH P715 QUHD ANDROID TV Purchased in July from Harvey Norman. Not happy with performance. Picture distorts when there is a dark scene or black picture. Also constantly having to reboot when watching Netflix. System freezes or stops and starts and have to unplug and reboot internet. Apps are very slow to load, as is the Freeview TV guide. Disappointing and will be contacting TCL for a solution.

Product PurchasedTCL P715 Series
elizabeth

elizabethPerth, WA

Unable to connect to tv apps

Rang customer service and my call was answered straight away spoke to a very polite Jen, who talked me through the process with extreme patience it only took 5 mins something really simple and fixed, extremely impressed well done

Product PurchasedTCL P615 Series
mitoson4

mitoson4Sydney, NSW

Not smart enough

I went to JB HIFI with open mind and budget and bought the TCL on PRODUCT REVIEWS tv ad recommendations. There has been no break downs so far but I find the TV stalls a lot when changing streaming channels or free to air channels and lately issues with volume control just after starting.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL L48D2700F (48")
Tex

Tex

Problem solved

Gian was fantastic talked me through whole process even rang back when my phone died. We were unable to get out tv out of safe mode so unable to connect to net or watch any added apps. Now its perfect.