TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 2 of 6)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (105)

denni

denniSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service

My TCL has given me almost 4 years of great entertainment. Only a couple of times I have had to call TCL Support and each time it is because I am not tech savvy enough to fix the issue myself. The support and patience I receive for the TCL support team is total 5 star support. The TCL support Team make me feel competent and tech savvy! Today KAI was outstanding -so patient and seem to understand I was a little stressed.....Her knowledge of the product and issue was spot on and walked me quietly through the process and it worked.
Thank you KAI - it was a pleasure to speak with you - smiley face smiley face!
Happy customer
Denise

DON’T hesitate- buy a TLC

This TV is bang for buck. Great picture quality and is easy to use. Furthermore, they have GREAT customer service. Patient and polite. Made sure all my questions where answered and guided me through apps, casting and mirroring. Highly recommend.

Malcolmc

MalcolmcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Michelle was fantastic

Couldnt conect my TV to WiFi. Tried everything from manual and online but Michelle went through everything step by step and it is now working

Great genuine customer service

Michelle was an amazing help! Thorough and clear with her instructions and each issue resolved with ease.Thank you again michelle

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedTCL 85P8M (85")

Very polite and helpful Customer service.

Wil was very friendly and patient. They clearly explained the steps on how to restore the TV's connection to the internet, I can't complain about a thing. Thanks.

Eric

EricGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Service

Spoke to Janice after already speaking to several customer reps who couldn’t fix my issue.
5 minutes with Janice and my TV was working again.
Its a pleasure to contact people that know their job and how to do it efficiently.
Not to mention, she was very polite and patient.
Worth remembering that if one customer rep cant help, doesn’t mean that none of them can.
Thanks Janice

Scott Ng

Scott NgSydney, NSW

Fixed my prob in 2 mins

Just used technical support which was great spoke to Michelle who was patient and kind. Would like to recommend her for her service

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best trained Staff

Bought a tcl tv 2 years ago, best tv ever, you tube was not working, Michelle best customer service solved my problems.

tv problem

I had a problem with my tv unable to cast after speaking with Janice at customer service the problem was solved

Anthony C

Anthony C

A very impressive piece of technology.

Solved the problem

Good customer service, walked me through a technical issue and saved me having to send my soundbar away to be fixed.

Product PurchasedTcl soundbar
elizabeth

elizabethPerth, WA

Unable to connect to tv apps

Rang customer service and my call was answered straight away spoke to a very polite Jen, who talked me through the process with extreme patience it only took 5 mins something really simple and fixed, extremely impressed well done

Product PurchasedTCL P615 Series
Tex

Tex

Problem solved

Gian was fantastic talked me through whole process even rang back when my phone died. We were unable to get out tv out of safe mode so unable to connect to net or watch any added apps. Now its perfect.

Upender Reddy

Upender ReddyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Thanks for MICHELLE for helping out with the issue in a very friendly and smooth way by explaining each and every step clearly.

Product PurchasedTCL 32E4900S
David R.

David R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No internet problem fixed.

Alvin knew the fix to my problem immediately and gave me clear instructions to quickly and easily remedy the problem. Well done Mate.

Find out how TCL Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Fix the problem straight away and easy to understand the young girl of the phone
Thanks you very much TCL

Telesia

TelesiaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

I'm satisfied with my service with JANICE she was great help for my first time dealing with issue on my tv

Ray

Ray

Advice given was spot on

Spoke to Alvin in regards as how to T-cast from mobile to TV. He was clear and easily understood. I appreciated his patience and politeness in handing my query.

Tracy

TracyKimberley, WA

TCL TV is Amazing and love the picture quality

Absolutely Amazing help and information from TCL, we love our TCL TV and the service was amazing, our family is very satisfied. TCL TV is Amazing and love the picture quality

Product PurchasedAiwa 55" 4K UHD Smart TV AMT-55US

Internet connectivity issues resolved ! Thanks.

I want to sincerely thank EVA for her exceptional service when I called to find assistance for connecting my smart tv to the internet.
She was very patient, friendly and knowledgeable, and guided me Step by step to resolve the problem.

Thank you so much Eva.