TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 3 of 12)

3.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (79) · No (113)

terrible customer service

I have called TCL team for assistance with my tv update
OMG the worst experience ever
I have called 6 times now and still they promising they are going to call me with solution. One of the customer service employee i think Rose was her name OMG she was saying'' No problem sir, I promise i am going to call you tomorrow with solution for you problem '', still waiting
Terrible!!!! I won't recommend their products to anybody

Monique A.

Monique A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Tech call!

Today I had to call TCL support for assistance with mirroring from my IOS device to my new TV.
It was 100% the greatest phone call I will ever make in my entire life!
I’ve never been more satisfied in my life with the assistance I received.
Eva made my first experience unforgettable.
10/10 would recommended speaking with Eva!

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Terrible Service, Product and Experience - Do not buy a TCL**** Buyers BEWARE****

Best TV ever!

I'm loving my TCL TV! Great product from a great company! Very helpful and friendly staff like Eva who helped me today

Mark M

Mark MAdelaide

Good service

Very happy with service tv broke down on Saturday. Rang TCL on Monday sorted by Tuesday waiting on new replacement tv for faulty unit Wedenesday. I'm very satisfied with that. Thanks TCL

Steven R.

Steven R.Perth, WA

BAD SERVICE

C4 series 75inc TV worked fine for just on 2 years but now I have a problem tv screen just goes black after 20 minutes of use and it is a nightmare, unknown to me, as the TV is a 75inc I or another person has to be home to help the serviceman move the tv so it can be repaired, no one advised me of this when the tv was purchased and all TCL and serviceman say this is how it goes, I say they sell TVs this size so it is up to TCL to have 2 serviceman attend to repair the tv, not me the buyer.

jesber8

jesber8

customer service

Michelle helped me with my issues. Advised of firmware. She answered all my queries in a professional manner being friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend TCL to my friends and relatives.

Duncan B.

Duncan B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Very helpful customer service

Had an issue with a new 50” TCL TV that was flickering purple on streaming media apps. I called TCL customer service and Kay fixed it on the first try!

excellent customer service

just want to share of my experience about TCL customer service, I'm very satisfied on how it went, I called technical support to claim my TV warranty got issue on display screen, her name is Janice she's very good on troubleshooting, step by step and easy to understand, she called me many times just to update of what's going on and she send a technician at home and ends up to replace my TV, Now I got a latest model.
thanks Janice and TCL.

Gary M

Gary MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Service.

Our TCL TV failed under warranty. I returned it to the Good Guys who sent it to the repair agent here in Bendigo. It's good to have a local repair agent. TCL contacted me to say it was being replaced with an upgraded model which was a good outcome I much appreciate. I dealt with MJ & the communication was very quick. The only disappointment was it took 2 & a half weeks to get to the repair agent. I had contacted the repair agent about 4 days before it arrived & they said they knew it was coming & believed it had been lost somehow. Overall though, given this happened during Covid 19 lockdown conditions, it was good service.

Michael T.

Michael T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome customer service.

Customer service has been awesome, when our TV failed I really didnt expect a good experience dealing with the warranty claim. I was defently surprised how good the whole experience has been. MICHELLE from customers service kept us updated the whole time and went above and beyond her job requirements to make sure the process went as smooth as possible. Thanks to her and TCL support I am now a loyal customer. Highly recommend to everyone.

Carolyn R.

Carolyn R.

Very good customer service

Phone was answered promptly and the instructions for resetting were easy to understand. Customer service person was very patient and my problem was fixed. Highly recommend and very satisfied with service

Cory

CoryHunter Region, NSW

GReat Tv

Store navigation was done with ease.
Given the product range of choice, it's easy to be satisfied with the range available due to the need of all sizes suiting every room.
Speed and Quality has been the forefront of their unique design and approach. Delivering a satisfied experience that can equal and match price and performance.

Rhyme S.

Rhyme S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent and Proficient Customer Service

Bought a TCL Android TV yesterday but when I tried the pre-installed apps (9Now, Disney+, etc.), I receive an error message saying the app is not available in my country or not compatible with the device. That is odd considering 9Now was exclusive in Australia and I am in Australia. Called customer service the next day and talked to CHIN (Case no. 123750). She was very friendly and accommodating. She resolved my issue in just a few minutes. Turned up I just needed to restore factory data and performed initial setup once again. Opened the apps and they are working perfectly now. Thank you very much for the quick and accurate resolution. Cheers!

Turned a worry into pure joy

Mick

MickDarwin, NT

Service of TV

The service was excellent from Kay and the service that given to me was fantastic and help that given was great and the steps that was taken to help me out was excellent

Killerbee

KillerbeeGippsland, VIC

Very helpful and friendly

Michelle was very patient, friendly and helpful with a difficult problem but managed to fix it with kindness and humour. I was very impressed with the overall service. Thank you, Michelle.

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

TV warranty assistance

Spoke with Dian and several other team members regarding my television fault and received very polite responses.The team was very quick to act and resolve the issue.I have nothing but praise for tcl and will certainly recommend them.

Chris

ChrisVictoria

Technical help and customer service

The from Alvin after sales service was great. My tv wouldn't turn on and he worked through trouble shooting process and was so patient with me. My tv is working!

Update software!

Hi we would like to say we had a few problems with what we had to do to upgrade our TV. With thanks to Janice, Jen, & Kie we finally got our problem resolved. Hopefully we don`t have to go through these problems again. A big thank you to the Girls for there patience and help.
Ros & Craig.