TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (134)

Hong Khuu

Hong KhuuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought a 50 inch c715 a month ago. Got some quality issue with the picture when watch shows on Netflix and Prime. Called TCL support and Michelle was great to assist. All i need was a reboot to get the problem fixed. She was polite and very efficient.

Tessa

TessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The help I received today was excellent.

When we went to the store it was easy to find what we were looking for. We were pleased with the range offered. When we brought the TV home we were struggling to set it up so I phoned the customer service number and spoke to Alvin who soon had our TV working properly. We are very happy with the quality of the product.

Ms williams

Ms williams

Great tv

I called tCL to help with set up.. talked to Fernando .. he would not quit till he got my problem fixed.. so happyand it was a Great price for a large tv, it has all that you need for viewing and streaming movies and anything else you want to watch

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good consumer service

Today I talked with Eva at TCL, about a problem with my TV, she was very helpful and polite and I had a nice consumer service experience.

Eva was great Assistant she Assistant in great motivation skills.

Everything was Great the Assistant was doing in everything she could to assist. She was using all her time help.

Great customer service experience

Alvin in customer service understood my issue and directed me precisely through the steps to resolve my issue. I can now use the built in chromecast in my new 32" Android TV.

Speedman

SpeedmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Had a excellent experience with Tec support

The guy in the Philippines was awesome very helpful and the back up phone call from Alvin was the icing on the cake great support TCL

Excellent support service

The setup of my new TV and remote was quickly and professionally managed by Eva. Thankyou so much for your expertise and patience.

Aliceson

AlicesonPerth, WA

Friendly service and all technical help was provided with patience

After my call I felt more control of my TCL tv

Some apps would not start rang the number provided
Told him what was going on
He understood me issues and helped to work though the problem
He even gave me further information so when the issues arises I can handle the solution myself

terrible customer service

I have called TCL team for assistance with my tv update
OMG the worst experience ever
I have called 6 times now and still they promising they are going to call me with solution. One of the customer service employee i think Rose was her name OMG she was saying'' No problem sir, I promise i am going to call you tomorrow with solution for you problem '', still waiting
Terrible!!!! I won't recommend their products to anybody

Monique A.

Monique A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Tech call!

Today I had to call TCL support for assistance with mirroring from my IOS device to my new TV.
It was 100% the greatest phone call I will ever make in my entire life!
I’ve never been more satisfied in my life with the assistance I received.
Eva made my first experience unforgettable.
10/10 would recommended speaking with Eva!

jesber8

jesber8

customer service

Michelle helped me with my issues. Advised of firmware. She answered all my queries in a professional manner being friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend TCL to my friends and relatives.

Carolyn R.

Carolyn R.

Very good customer service

Phone was answered promptly and the instructions for resetting were easy to understand. Customer service person was very patient and my problem was fixed. Highly recommend and very satisfied with service

Rhyme S.

Rhyme S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent and Proficient Customer Service

Bought a TCL Android TV yesterday but when I tried the pre-installed apps (9Now, Disney+, etc.), I receive an error message saying the app is not available in my country or not compatible with the device. That is odd considering 9Now was exclusive in Australia and I am in Australia. Called customer service the next day and talked to CHIN (Case no. 123750). She was very friendly and accommodating. She resolved my issue in just a few minutes. Turned up I just needed to restore factory data and performed initial setup once again. Opened the apps and they are working perfectly now. Thank you very much for the quick and accurate resolution. Cheers!

Turned a worry into pure joy

Mick

MickDarwin, NT

Service of TV

The service was excellent from Kay and the service that given to me was fantastic and help that given was great and the steps that was taken to help me out was excellent

Killerbee

KillerbeeGippsland, VIC

Very helpful and friendly

Michelle was very patient, friendly and helpful with a difficult problem but managed to fix it with kindness and humour. I was very impressed with the overall service. Thank you, Michelle.

Chris

ChrisVictoria

Technical help and customer service

The from Alvin after sales service was great. My tv wouldn't turn on and he worked through trouble shooting process and was so patient with me. My tv is working!

Update software!

Hi we would like to say we had a few problems with what we had to do to upgrade our TV. With thanks to Janice, Jen, & Kie we finally got our problem resolved. Hopefully we don`t have to go through these problems again. A big thank you to the Girls for there patience and help.
Ros & Craig.

Ross P.

Ross P.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

I purchased my tv yesterday took it home set it up so easy just followed the prompts I had a issue rang up today for help sorted over the phone