TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 3 of 9)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (161)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (129)

Gabrielle

GabrielleSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

rang technical support and Michelle was so Helpful guided us through step-by-step Got the TV working in no time at all

Yvonne J.

Yvonne J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Very easy to choose and very happy that I did and Kai was wonderful helping with my query a very satisfied customer thanks to Kai and TC

Obviousman

ObviousmanIllawarra, NSW

Great response time

My sister needed a copy of the manual for a TCL HD TV. I couldn't find one online, and the TCL website did not list the model (it is at least 5 years old now). Contacted TCL via the website and got a call back within the hour! The consultant - Michelle - emailed the manual to me and confirmed that I received it. Now that is good customer service, especially when for most of the website contact forms I have used (approx 20+) never get answered.

Hong Khuu

Hong KhuuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bought a 50 inch c715 a month ago. Got some quality issue with the picture when watch shows on Netflix and Prime. Called TCL support and Michelle was great to assist. All i need was a reboot to get the problem fixed. She was polite and very efficient.

Tessa

TessaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The help I received today was excellent.

When we went to the store it was easy to find what we were looking for. We were pleased with the range offered. When we brought the TV home we were struggling to set it up so I phoned the customer service number and spoke to Alvin who soon had our TV working properly. We are very happy with the quality of the product.

Ms williams

Ms williams

Great tv

I called tCL to help with set up.. talked to Fernando .. he would not quit till he got my problem fixed.. so happyand it was a Great price for a large tv, it has all that you need for viewing and streaming movies and anything else you want to watch

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good consumer service

Today I talked with Eva at TCL, about a problem with my TV, she was very helpful and polite and I had a nice consumer service experience.

Paul Mcritchie

Paul McritchieEyre Peninsula, SA

I se a positive future for my TCLtv.

Today i talked with Eva at TCL, about a problem with my tv,she was very helpfull an made me feel reasured
that my tv was in good hands with the service department, thanks Eva.

Eva was great Assistant she Assistant in great motivation skills.

Everything was Great the Assistant was doing in everything she could to assist. She was using all her time help.

Great customer service experience

Alvin in customer service understood my issue and directed me precisely through the steps to resolve my issue. I can now use the built in chromecast in my new 32" Android TV.

Great Customer Service

Bought a 60 inch smart TV from TCL. Was very happy with the TV. 3 months before end of warranty started having some issues with the display. Contacted TCL to report the problem. Ended up with a new 65 inch smart TV as a replacement. Great service in particular from MJ.

Speedman

SpeedmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Had a excellent experience with Tec support

The guy in the Philippines was awesome very helpful and the back up phone call from Alvin was the icing on the cake great support TCL

Excellent support service

The setup of my new TV and remote was quickly and professionally managed by Eva. Thankyou so much for your expertise and patience.

Aliceson

AlicesonPerth, WA

Friendly service and all technical help was provided with patience

After my call I felt more control of my TCL tv

Some apps would not start rang the number provided
Told him what was going on
He understood me issues and helped to work though the problem
He even gave me further information so when the issues arises I can handle the solution myself

terrible customer service

I have called TCL team for assistance with my tv update
OMG the worst experience ever
I have called 6 times now and still they promising they are going to call me with solution. One of the customer service employee i think Rose was her name OMG she was saying'' No problem sir, I promise i am going to call you tomorrow with solution for you problem '', still waiting
Terrible!!!! I won't recommend their products to anybody

Monique A.

Monique A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Tech call!

Today I had to call TCL support for assistance with mirroring from my IOS device to my new TV.
It was 100% the greatest phone call I will ever make in my entire life!
I’ve never been more satisfied in my life with the assistance I received.
Eva made my first experience unforgettable.
10/10 would recommended speaking with Eva!

Steven R.

Steven R.Perth, WA

BAD SERVICE

C4 series 75inc TV worked fine for just on 2 years but now I have a problem tv screen just goes black after 20 minutes of use and it is a nightmare, unknown to me, as the TV is a 75inc I or another person has to be home to help the serviceman move the tv so it can be repaired, no one advised me of this when the tv was purchased and all TCL and serviceman say this is how it goes, I say they sell TVs this size so it is up to TCL to have 2 serviceman attend to repair the tv, not me the buyer.

jesber8

jesber8

customer service

Michelle helped me with my issues. Advised of firmware. She answered all my queries in a professional manner being friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend TCL to my friends and relatives.

Carolyn R.

Carolyn R.

Very good customer service

Phone was answered promptly and the instructions for resetting were easy to understand. Customer service person was very patient and my problem was fixed. Highly recommend and very satisfied with service

Rhyme S.

Rhyme S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent and Proficient Customer Service

Bought a TCL Android TV yesterday but when I tried the pre-installed apps (9Now, Disney+, etc.), I receive an error message saying the app is not available in my country or not compatible with the device. That is odd considering 9Now was exclusive in Australia and I am in Australia. Called customer service the next day and talked to CHIN (Case no. 123750). She was very friendly and accommodating. She resolved my issue in just a few minutes. Turned up I just needed to restore factory data and performed initial setup once again. Opened the apps and they are working perfectly now. Thank you very much for the quick and accurate resolution. Cheers!