TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 3 of 4)

2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes (62) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (58) · No (3)

Crispy27

Crispy27Perth, WA

Worst TV Brand, Cheap Parts and rude customer support. Broken TV

Graham R.

Graham R.Gippsland, VIC

TCL absolutely awful TV Service

tcl warranty back up

tcl need to stand by there products there service is just about none existant ,tv developed a black screen over 5 weeks ago ringing and sending emails are a waist of time the company that the television from were having problems also with comunicating with them and guess what im still waiting for a replacement

Very poor support service

Extremely poor service. Our tv has never worked consistently since time of buying, and now will not turn on. Very unhelpful phone service and unwilling to organise service and/or replacement under warranty. Would never buy TCL again.

Mrs Hill

Mrs HillHunter Region, NSW

Terrible after sales service

It takes 3 weeks to replace a broken tv still under warranty to be fixed. The process is shocking! Once it’s approved takes another 10 days to get a TV. It’s unacceptable to be without a tv when you have paid good money for it. Will never recommend that brand. Tv only 15 months old.

Amit Katakwal

Amit KatakwalSydney, NSW

Terrible product. No Customer service

I bought TCL 75 Inches LED TV and the TV has a sound issue. goes on mute on its on every now then.

TCL customer service not ready to help or provide me with replacement, Their customer rep said we cannot do anything. TV is only a month old
Horrible experience i have called 100 times and wrote 100 emails.

Never buy TCL products

Rod Hines

Rod HinesSouth East Queensland, QLD

TCL Plex - faulty phone and awful service

I bought a TCL Plex mobile phone that has a fault with the NFC payments not working since day one. Customer service slow to respond. This issue ongoing since 19th February. They have no desire to replace this faulty phone, and effort to get them to repair are also being stonewalled. Got emails this morning saying my case is being closed because: "We have been informed that the NFC feature works only to make payments and to perform tasks assigned through NFC tags. Unfortunately it is not phone to phone compatible and this is not an issue."
This is not even the fault I reported in the first place!!!!!! Phone to phone? I just want a phone that works to make mobile payments. Do not buy a TCL product. End of story. Avoid

Dave

DavePomona

2yrs is it!

Bought a TCL 55"4K smart TV from Harvey Norman.
3yr Warranty.
It lasted 2 yrs and stopped working.
After being without a TV for 4 months they replaced it with another, WITHOUT PVR!
Had the NEWER TV for 2yrs and it died.
The 3yr Warranty stayed with the 1st TV, so the new TV warranty was VOID!
I should have told Harvey Norman I wanted my money back on the 1st TV, bought another TV and continued getting my money back everytime the TV died within it's warranty period.
Live and Learn.

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Poor products and lack of after sale customer service

Purchased a TV. Within the 1st use noticed issues - picture distorted, Reported to the store, was referred to contact TCL directly. Sent email twice no response whatsoever. Been over 1.5months. Appalling after sale service. Wouldn’t recommend this company or brand. Waste of money for this junk.

WORST COMPANY EVER

I never thought I’d find a worse company than Telstra but here we are! I feel the pain everyone else is going through, I really do. Doesn’t matter what you do they find some reason not honour warranty, it’s not a 3 year warranty it’s not a warranty at all!
I sent them a video as instructed, there is basically green and red splotches all of the picture and they replied that there is nothing wrong with it!!!
This is not the only issue I have had either, I could go on for a very very long time.

I don’t understand this business practice?? Any company that replaces things without question will get my money each and every time which only increases their sales tenfold, all they do is get a very BAD name for themselves!

Al Black

Al BlackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic Service To Say The Least

I first contacted in January 2020 regarding many issues with this 85" TV, it is now the first week of March 2020 and NOTHING, DONUTS, ZILCH.
Correspondence ceased 4 weeks ago.

Steven P.

Steven P.

Worse customer service DO NOT BUY

Tv that has already been repaired once and all they want you to do when you have a problem is a hard reset so they can delay having to deal with any issue. Once you do a reset you will have a new problem in a few weeks and then it goes around in circles. Even providing video evidence of fault they won't take responsibility of anything. Will never ever buy a TCL product again.

I have run the hard reset as they requested and issue still happening. they are saying refund is out of the question and have to go for repair or replacement of tv. Ridiculous do not buy one even if it's all you can afford or if it's just a second tv you will regret it.

Terrible service and replacement delays consistent.

Exactly 12 months after buying tcl65p4us tv, the backlight flashed out. I'm told a new replacement tv will be coming within 7 to 10 days.it is now 4 weeks after this time frame and still I am waiting for my replacement tv. TCL have contacted me during these 4 weeks and consistently tell me that my tv will be delivered within another 7 to 10 days. I will never buy tcl products again!

Disgruntled buyer
Disgruntled buyer
Kws

KwsHobart, TAS

Terrible customer service

Have now called tcl 3 times regarding my broken tv( tv turns on with sound but picture turns off) each time being told someone will be in touch in 24hours no one is ever in touch. When I have asked if this has been documented as a complaint now they tell me they can’t answer that for me just now. Really poor customer service and given my tv is only 11 months old poor product too.

TV and customer service is appalling

Trevor k

Trevor kSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible TV.. I purchased a brand new TCL 40 inch TV and now that the warranty has just ran out the screen goes black

Very disappointed in TCL.some of the people I spoke to were helpful but some didn't want to no about the problem as it just ran out of warranty. I'll never buy TCL again

TCL tv

I purchased a TCL smart tv after just 2 weeks I had nothing but problems the first tv was replaced and then the replacement had issues and it was replaced TCL tried to blame foxtel box their customer service is dusgraceful and their products are even worse I advise to anyone out do not buy this brand

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Forget this TV - Less than 1 star

Too many negatives. Loses picture. Loses internet. Hard to turn on with remote sometimes. Have had this TV for at least 8 months. Hasn't really worked properly since bought new. Would not recommend. Stay away from this brand.

Izzat K.

Izzat K.Sydney, NSW

If you want blury and poor service buy TCL

Tv has motion issues. I bought the c8 75inch which is 400cmr. Bought from jb hi fi, they were great to deal with and offered me a refund. However TCL has the worst service. I have attached the same pic I sent to TCL showing blotchiness of white in background. TCL state this is standard to cool the TV. How does white light cool a TV. Obvious lies

DavidH9000

DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

Faulty TV not under warranty after 4 months!!!!!