TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 4 of 12)

3.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (79) · No (113)

Ross P.

Ross P.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

I purchased my tv yesterday took it home set it up so easy just followed the prompts I had a issue rang up today for help sorted over the phone

dongching

dongchingmelbourne

Excellent customer service

Thanks to mildred for being friendly and helpful in providing solution in the issue i had to my tcl tv.her concise and clear instructions helped me resolve the problem.although i have an entry level model,im happy with its performance and most especially the customer service.

TV Support

I spoke to Daisy about fixing my tv she navigated me easily and fixed my issue she was lovely spoke clearly and made sure I understood what was going on. However she needs some training around how LAN works as we dont need Wifif if we already have LAN connection to TV via ethernet

Janita Crockett

Janita CrockettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fixing the internet

I spoke to Michelle about fixing my tv she navigated me easily and fixed my issue she was lovely spoke clearly and made sure I understood what was going on.

Kay was very helpful and patient with all my questions and was quick to find the source of my issue and resolve it, happy to buy from tcl again knowing the customer service level is this high.

Lee M.

Lee M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer srrvice

Great customer service Fernando help me fix my issue promptly and explained what we did thank you for you good service good to know you can fix problems you have

raylene_au

raylene_auSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great help.

Had to contact TCL regarding my TV and spoke to a lovely lady named Janice. She was so polite and friendly and super helpful. Problem was fixed straight away. I am totally satisfied with this product and after sales service is excellent.

amazing service

Marvin was really good and was able to help me reset my older model tv easily. TCL customer support was excellent and would definitely call them again. Thank you Marvin

leodar

leodarCentral Queensland, QLD

great help good too great tec support

the support was so helpful it is good to such good support I found it easy with such good help with someone to talk me through the trouble I was having

Great customer service

I had to contact the TCL customer service in two occasions and I was impressed by the politeness and friendliness of the support team. My second call was answered by Mildred, who resolved the warranty issue I was calling about within a few minutes.

Farooqahmed P.

Farooqahmed P.Northeast, VIC

Excellent Warranty Claim & Customer Services

I had purchased TCL in 2018 and I had no issues so far..but recently I did face problem with video and processed with warranty claim, have experienced a super quick process in replacing..this is one of my excellent service ever received.. I'm highly satisfied and Highly recommended TCL.

customer service

I tried to fix a problem for 5 days with no luck, Eventually a technician gave me the customer service number (which I later discovered is also on the back of the tv together with serial # and model ). Using this number solved the problem in a few minutes when Michelle very patiently and clearly guided me through the process of eliminating the glitch .

Customer service, Janice

TCL provided prompt and very helpful customer service that resulted in the TV working perfectly shortly after reporting my issue. My case manager Janice was wonderful to deal with, thank you.

Mudassir

MudassirCanberra 2600, ACT

Warranty claim

My TCL LED 2018 model got problem recently, Warranty claim is quite simple process, though it took more time in my case (might be because of covid19). However, I'm highly satisfied with the replaced product.
Thanks "Mildred"

Dave R

Dave RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the TCL 55" C715 TV

I purchased the TV from Appliances Online to replace my Hisense 50" Series 7 TV.
Setting up the TV was easy and fast but I am not impressed with picture clarity and colours. Even when the TV is set on HDR 10 , the HD movies from my connected Foxtel IQ3 Box are not clear as expected. It is like watching SD movies . Constantly changing the Picture Settings does not improve the picture.
I should have retained my Hisense Seies 7 TV which always displayed a crystal clear picture.

Find out how TCL Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Unfortunately got a dud product, but a gem on the phone

I purchased a TCL smart tv from the good guys in Ballarat, was super excited but issues started with the tv within 3 months, alot of money for an imperfect product. Thankfully it only took one call with Janice to fix this, she is an absolute asset to your company

Lindaroo42

Lindaroo42South East Queensland, QLD

Rose is a beautiful rose !

Being seniors, we needed help setting up our new TCL tv. Rose was so patient working with me and spending about an hour on phone helping me thru every step. We are very pleased with our new tv and the picture is amazing

Great service!

our problem was solved by one email thanks to Janice. She was courteous and professional and explained in detail what we needed to do. Problem solved and TV is working again. Thanks Janice. Appreciate your assistance.

Melinda

MelindaSydney, NSW

Great over the phone technical service

Janice was very patient and polite stepped me through the basic checks , she was happy to take my photos to help as part of the process even after the problem was fixed , but to prevent future issue.

Happy with service

I had a problem pairing my TCL soundbar to my TCL TV. Rang support and spoke to Chin (case 121874). She talked me through on what to do, was very patient and we managed to successfully pair it. Thanks Chin.