TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 4 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (137)

Chris

ChrisVictoria

Technical help and customer service

The from Alvin after sales service was great. My tv wouldn't turn on and he worked through trouble shooting process and was so patient with me. My tv is working!

Update software!

Hi we would like to say we had a few problems with what we had to do to upgrade our TV. With thanks to Janice, Jen, & Kie we finally got our problem resolved. Hopefully we don`t have to go through these problems again. A big thank you to the Girls for there patience and help.
Ros & Craig.

Ross P.

Ross P.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

I purchased my tv yesterday took it home set it up so easy just followed the prompts I had a issue rang up today for help sorted over the phone

dongching

dongchingmelbourne

Excellent customer service

Thanks to mildred for being friendly and helpful in providing solution in the issue i had to my tcl tv.her concise and clear instructions helped me resolve the problem.although i have an entry level model,im happy with its performance and most especially the customer service.

TV Support

I spoke to Daisy about fixing my tv she navigated me easily and fixed my issue she was lovely spoke clearly and made sure I understood what was going on. However she needs some training around how LAN works as we dont need Wifif if we already have LAN connection to TV via ethernet

Janita Crockett

Janita CrockettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fixing the internet

I spoke to Michelle about fixing my tv she navigated me easily and fixed my issue she was lovely spoke clearly and made sure I understood what was going on.

Lee M.

Lee M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer srrvice

Great customer service Fernando help me fix my issue promptly and explained what we did thank you for you good service good to know you can fix problems you have

raylene_au

raylene_auSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great help.

Had to contact TCL regarding my TV and spoke to a lovely lady named Janice. She was so polite and friendly and super helpful. Problem was fixed straight away. I am totally satisfied with this product and after sales service is excellent.

amazing service

Marvin was really good and was able to help me reset my older model tv easily. TCL customer support was excellent and would definitely call them again. Thank you Marvin

customer service

I tried to fix a problem for 5 days with no luck, Eventually a technician gave me the customer service number (which I later discovered is also on the back of the tv together with serial # and model ). Using this number solved the problem in a few minutes when Michelle very patiently and clearly guided me through the process of eliminating the glitch .

Dave R

Dave RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy with the TCL 55" C715 TV

I purchased the TV from Appliances Online to replace my Hisense 50" Series 7 TV.
Setting up the TV was easy and fast but I am not impressed with picture clarity and colours. Even when the TV is set on HDR 10 , the HD movies from my connected Foxtel IQ3 Box are not clear as expected. It is like watching SD movies . Constantly changing the Picture Settings does not improve the picture.
I should have retained my Hisense Seies 7 TV which always displayed a crystal clear picture.

Unfortunately got a dud product, but a gem on the phone

I purchased a TCL smart tv from the good guys in Ballarat, was super excited but issues started with the tv within 3 months, alot of money for an imperfect product. Thankfully it only took one call with Janice to fix this, she is an absolute asset to your company

Lindaroo42

Lindaroo42South East Queensland, QLD

Rose is a beautiful rose !

Being seniors, we needed help setting up our new TCL tv. Rose was so patient working with me and spending about an hour on phone helping me thru every step. We are very pleased with our new tv and the picture is amazing

Great service!

our problem was solved by one email thanks to Janice. She was courteous and professional and explained in detail what we needed to do. Problem solved and TV is working again. Thanks Janice. Appreciate your assistance.

Melinda

MelindaSydney, NSW

Great over the phone technical service

Janice was very patient and polite stepped me through the basic checks , she was happy to take my photos to help as part of the process even after the problem was fixed , but to prevent future issue.

Happy with service

I had a problem pairing my TCL soundbar to my TCL TV. Rang support and spoke to Chin (case 121874). She talked me through on what to do, was very patient and we managed to successfully pair it. Thanks Chin.

Uli

UliPerth, WA

Helpful service, got TCL TV 65P6US working again.

After forgetting the 4 digit pin code to remove the restricted profile (for our kids) we needed to do a Factory Reset. The current smart TV software did not allow a Factory Reset. Only after a short time waiting in line a TCL service representative answered the call and emailed a software update with instruction to upload to TV. This update removed the restricted profile (and with it the issue with the forgotten 4 digit pin code).
Janice from TCL called us later in the day to check whether our problem was fixed.
Very good service

Lloyd

LloydSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I had a problem connecting to Disney + on my TCL TV & the service department were extremely helpful over several days to sort this out for me, especially Janice who even called me on a Saturday evening to see if everything was working . I could not compliment the service team enough for their dedication to rectify this for me, Janice in particular. Thank you service team. Cheers, Lloyd.

HueyN

HueyNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TCL 65X7 turn on by itself. Youtube not showing only audio.

Hi, I have a TCL tv one year old and earlier it show some issues like turning on by itself , youtube sometimes not showing but blank grey screen, only audio works, sometimes between the apps screen it will not goes using the arrows button on the remote but showing blank screen and you have to using back button to get out and a reboots to fix. Recently it is getting worst. Wonder if anyone having the same issues and how it is fixed. Thanks

Aussie Bob

Aussie BobDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent value and outstanding customer support.

Excellent value for money. Performs so well we now have two. We had problems with color displaying as green / blue on the 10Play app, TCL swapped the motherboard to rule out a TCL issue and made notification to 10Play of the issue. 10Play released a new app version and all works 100%. Excellent customer support TCL.