TCL Australia

TCL Australia (page 4 of 4)

2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes (64) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (59) · No (4)

Izzat K.

Izzat K.Sydney, NSW

If you want blury and poor service buy TCL

Tv has motion issues. I bought the c8 75inch which is 400cmr. Bought from jb hi fi, they were great to deal with and offered me a refund. However TCL has the worst service. I have attached the same pic I sent to TCL showing blotchiness of white in background. TCL state this is standard to cool the TV. How does white light cool a TV. Obvious lies

DavidH9000

DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

Faulty TV not under warranty after 4 months!!!!!

Stephanie P.

Stephanie P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't buy a TCL Tv your only going to have headaches not only with the product but with the costumer support as well.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how TCL Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

terrible customer service

Like many on this page my Tv wont respond and the so called customer service centre continually tells me to turn of the power and reset the TV. The product was Ok but the company is terrible and WILL not help. I have had Panasonic and LG TV for years without problems , spend the extra cash a and buy a decent TV.

Brought from the good guys but they are not interested in replacing "its not there problem "

why

whyasked

i have a 65 C6 which has decided to stay in boot mode on startup. I have tried the soft reset but to no avail.
Has anyone experienced this problem with a resolve. This tv is a sad necessity to help entertain a 2 1/2 year old

Bill

Billasked

All of a sudden all my ABC channels have disappeared. any thoughts on what this might be please

Montydog

Montydogasked

when i put a usb into the tv the pictures come upside down