TCL L32E330 / L39E330

3.5

Emma

Emma

Warrior

This tv has faced its fair share of beatings, I’ve had it for like 5 years and in that time it has moved between 5 houses with me, l have also taken it to different places, it has definatly been through the ringer but it has stood up to it all and is still going strong.

Date PurchasedApr 2012

RichardPerth, WA

Great for the price

Works faultlessly, has HDMI, sound is great, picture quality is gd. For a tv at this price you can't go wrong, it's not high end but neither is the price. The stand is average but not a concern in my case, remote control seems cheap but works fine. As a tv for the bedroom or in the shed its gr8.
    Value for money

RickMelbourne

Great Value

This Tv is great for the price i have the 39'' and i can tell you that the speakers are great. On movies or normal Tv i dont have to go over vol 4. No distortion whatsoever. I think Jas your Tv is faulty and should bring it back. Picture is great also.
    Great Picture and sound / Nice slim design /
    The Tv stand is not good at all / The remote is abit stiff

HD TVs

Find out how TCL L32E330 / L39E330 compares to other HD TVs

Jas

Jas

Great Picture Quality but Sound cuts out on Low volumes

This is a good little bedroom TV, but does not really work as one even though it has a great picture quality, the sound on it cuts out on anything below 10, which is really bad because being a bedroom TV this should work on low volumes as we have newborns.
    Picture Quality
    Sound on low volume cuts out

Caleb
    Caleb

I can help with the cutting sound problem. Menu, Sound and then go to Wide stereo. Make sure Wide stereo is turned on. It stops the sound from cutting out.

Rick

Your right mate put it on Wide stereo and it will stop cutting out

Big Tasked

L32E330 / L39E330

My antenna pin on the TV set broke. Can I use the set any other way until I get it fixed eg it has HDMI input options.

Richard

Through the HDMI cable you would be able to watch movies etc but not TV stations, without the Arial I don't know of any way to get channels. Maybe a settop box plugged into one of the inputs could work, but that would be an expense & I don't know if that would work, sorry for not having a positive answer

Big T

That is helpful, thankyou Richard.

Halina

Halinaasked

L32E330 / L39E330

I am having trouble recording a television show from my TCL L32E330. When I scedule my program it does not work. What am I doing wrong? The USB is FAT32 format.

Rick

Im not sure what your doing wrong. When i record something i usually just use pvr. You put your usb in, then go to the channel you want to record, press options, press pvr, then press the red button and it will start recording. The problem is you have to be there to press record at the start of the show. If you want to schedule a recording im not sure what to do. I tried it once and it didnt work.