TCL L32E77D

3.0 from 4 reviews · View Details

3.0

Mon

MonMon

How to put back the channel installation

I just trying to update the channel but suddenly the channel installation is not working anymore. Now i cannot use it on regular channel. Jist wondering why tcl make a command like that. No one wants ti have a tv withot a channel. Even i look on the manual doesnt tell how to put back the channel installation.

Date PurchasedJan 2012
    kanders27

kanders27Brisbane

TCL 32" D2700 TV

The electronic program guide leaves a lot to be desired. Pressing the Info button displays info on current and next program, but no further. Program time info is difficult to read (as is other info due to small text and bad colours). To see more of the guide is a long and not so logical process. The TV also often turns itself back on again after being turned off, so it might be going back.

Bad

Recap of previous review: Had this tv for 10months, now I get a white line across the top. Mostly starts on top left side. Contacted TCL, told me to change from full-view to part-view...seriously??? That was their answer. The dead pixels (I think) are still there, and awaiting reply from them.
    Great Tv, cheap price. Was going good until now.
    Developed dead pixels, or white line at top left side after 10months. Now just waiting for it to crap out completely.

amado ong
    amado ong

I bought TCL LCD TV 32 and it only last 1 year and couple of days for the lcd panel no consideration given to replace it

HD TVs

Find out how TCL L32E77D compares to other HD TVs

Good

Bought from Joyce Mayne for $496, the picture quality better than my 46 inch Lg full hd in the lounge. I wasnt expecting much from this brand, but was pleasantly surprised. I would recommend this tv.
    Everything so far, surprisingly good picture, vivid colours and deep blacks.
    Nothing Yet! (except no digital audio output)