TCL D2700F Series

• Picture Quality
Dozydizzy

DozydizzyAU

excellent value

very happy with the TCL model 40D2700F model for the price the picture is excellent very disappointed by the lack or response from the manufacture when asking advice to adapt the TV to a smart TV, it can be done no answers from several emails, this is a not good customers service. I would buy another only a smart TV next time.

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$275.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Rai

Rai

Good value 40'' LED TV

Mainly bought it for consoles eg: PS4, switch and laptop. Never use it for normal TV.
Satisfied with the picture quality and sound for the price I paid.
Have not had any issues.
There are 2 HDMI ports - it's acceptable, but would prefer 3 since I have to unplug others when I need to use other gadgets.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Matthew

MatthewAdelaide

Great value television

The 40 inch TCL is a great value television.

I bought this as a second tv and it does the job perfectly. The picture quality and sound is decent, but not outstanding. The electronic program guide is a little cumbersome, but not a deal breaker. As long as it keeps the kids entertained then it's sufficient for me.

Bonus points for including a three year warranty by TCL which is excellent. Hopefully I won't have to use it.

For the price, I can't fault it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Full HD TVs

Find out how TCL D2700F Series compares to other Full HD TVs

BananaBender

BananaBenderSouth East Queensland, QLD

It is Normal, Reliable Entry-level TV

I used to have this model as a second tv and, to be honest, I can't complain at all, but still not a big fan though .
It does what it is supposed to do at the level expected for its price range - no glitches and reliable.
Better than no-name TVs from department stores.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
alexander52

alexander52AU

ok

This brand off tv does the basic job however the booklet that comes with it is not very easy to understand you have to study and read more into it to get the feel off how the tv works
The other down size is you can record a program using a usb stick at the back thats a good thing saves you running out and buying a blue ray to record saves money that way

Bonus this model off tv does come with a good energy ratings which is a 5 star ratings which is great
For those who are looking for a tv that does the basic then this tv is for you its not a smart Tv but still does the job

Angel_HC

Angel_HCPerth, Western Australia

Good Value TV

Great TV and I believe its value for money. I have done a fair bit of shopping around before purchasing this TV at Goodguys.At first, it was a bit of a let down as it 's not a smart TV but after I connect my Laptop with it to surf the Internet with a wireless mouse. Its amazing for the price I paid.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
ENL

ENL

Basic TV Good Value.

Purchased for a second TV to replace old bulky TV with set top box. Mid range price but was happy with the picture quality as I did not spend a lot of money. Has enough ports for second TV and sound is good.Remote easy to use but have seen better guide formats. Good Budget TV.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

good tv for the price

Nice tv and great picture. I did a fear bit of shopping around and this was one of the better value tvs. The motherboard did go on the tv but the warrenty process was easy to do and I got a loan tv too. My tv is far superior to the loan tv I got which was a braun from Aldi. Happy to recommend this tv

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Rc76

Rc76Dubbo

Shit

Results for « I brought a tv through make it mine tcl 55inch stopped displaying pictures at 14mths old will cost $500-$600 to repair neither party would answer my questions i am now going to fair trading this is a joke DO NOT buy one » one very pissed off person atm

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Full HD TVs

Find out how TCL D2700F Series compares to other Full HD TVs

KwakaQld, 4000

Great value, overall quality good.

Kwaka

Follow up- only annoyance I have found is the poor TV guide menu. You cannot look forward more than 1 show to see what is coming up on channels later.