TCL LCD32S61

TCL LCD32S61

3.0

Not Happy

My TV turns it self on in the middle of the night nd goes to full volume. Even when watching it, the volume goes to 100% and yo can't turn it down with the remote. You have to turn it off at the wall. I took it to the retaier after 4 weeks and they just said to turn it off at the wall and that should fix it. I wrote to TCL by email and never got a response. In all other ways it is good.
    C McIlwee, Bundaberg

Aussie John
    Aussie John

This is a known bug & curable by a firmware upgrade. Simple to carry out via the usb port & relevant file. Suggest

jsambell

jsambellVictoria, 3672

goodie78

goodie78

OK

Obviously, I would take note of the other reviews, and avoid buying them purely based on after sales service. AWA on the other hand were fantastic with my plasma (which as it turned out only needed a software update).

If you do buy one, get the extended warranty.
    The price was great. Cartoons are fantastic on this TV. Easy to use remote and menu.
    I don't like watching sport on any LCD's. I have a AWA Plasma which is far better for watching sport and movies.

HD TVs

Find out how TCL LCD32S61 compares to other HD TVs

Had this unit for a year now and not a single problem. It ia used every day for many functions and has not given me one hiccup or head ache. Sorry for those that had trouble but for the money I have never looked back!

Gurusuki
    Brilliant picture,runs with everything even my pc!
    Have not found one yet.

mikmik

mikmik

Terrible

My advice to anyone looking at a TCL unit is they are an average tv with the worst customer service ever!! For a corporate like a motel DO NOT buy these TV's, the price seems right but my god.... you would never get one fixed!
    Cheap